Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Budget Wednesday 22:45 - Jul 6 with 2812 viewspikeypaul

What would you like Osbourne announce in the budget on Wednesday?

Myself it would be to restrict child benefit to the 1st 2 children,get rid of tax credits,increase tax on FOBT's and increase NI contrbutions.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Budget Wednesday on 22:51 - Jul 6 with 1668 viewsbuilthjack

Make the minimum wage £8 an hour, and the maximum wage £30 an hour.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Budget Wednesday on 22:51 - Jul 6 with 1668 viewsjackforever

I would like him to announce the raising of taxes for the richest 10%, a massive coordinated campaign by all agencies to get the tax dodgers (again the richest 10%), also to finally tie up all corporate tax loopholes (exploited by the 10% ) and finally stop blaming the poorest 10% for all that is wrong with this country. (Much of which was caused by the richest 10%).
Budget Wednesday on 22:56 - Jul 6 with 1655 viewsPozuelosSideys

I do enjoy this whole "richest 10%" malarky. The majority of them controbute more in a year than most of us will in a lifetime through tax and NI.

How about instead of bashing them and slamming those worst off in society we get the Chancellor to overhaul and simplify the tax system. No mistakes, cut costs, force businesses to pay their taxes here if they trade here - not in Luxembourg.

Id also like to see income tax and NI rolled in to one. There is no need for both.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Budget Wednesday on 22:59 - Jul 6 with 1649 viewspikeypaul

Budget Wednesday on 22:51 - Jul 6 by builthjack

Ayew would not have signed for us if we could only offer £30 an hour.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Budget Wednesday on 23:00 - Jul 6 with 1648 viewsblueytheblue

Budget Wednesday on 22:51 - Jul 6 by jackforever

I would like him to announce the raising of taxes for the richest 10%, a massive coordinated campaign by all agencies to get the tax dodgers (again the richest 10%), also to finally tie up all corporate tax loopholes (exploited by the 10% ) and finally stop blaming the poorest 10% for all that is wrong with this country. (Much of which was caused by the richest 10%).

So tax dodgers are only the richest 10%.

Guess that's why IR35 and ( from memory) S60 were brought in to combat the excesses of the building trade, eh?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Budget Wednesday on 23:19 - Jul 6 with 1621 viewsjackforever

Budget Wednesday on 23:00 - Jul 6 by blueytheblue

So tax dodgers are only the richest 10%.

Guess that's why IR35 and ( from memory) S60 were brought in to combat the excesses of the building trade, eh?

The torrie press have done a fantastic job of making normal people turn against the poorest in society and take sympathy on those who get paid obscene amounts. Remarkably people are keener to see a bloke get sent down who's taken 20k out of the system than somebody whos taken millions. Strange world. And as for the lack of appetite to stop corporate tax avoidance in comparison to the will the cut the welfare budget its nothing short of evil.
Budget Wednesday on 23:30 - Jul 6 with 1615 viewsWarwickHunt

Budget Wednesday on 23:39 - Jul 6 with 1603 viewsBanosswan

Budget Wednesday on 23:19 - Jul 6 by jackforever

The torrie press have done a fantastic job of making normal people turn against the poorest in society and take sympathy on those who get paid obscene amounts. Remarkably people are keener to see a bloke get sent down who's taken 20k out of the system than somebody whos taken millions. Strange world. And as for the lack of appetite to stop corporate tax avoidance in comparison to the will the cut the welfare budget its nothing short of evil.

So people can't gather information for themselves and then form an opinion? It's all down to the right wing press?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Budget Wednesday on 01:12 - Jul 7 with 1565 viewsscottishjack

Right then, the Conservatives have got a 5 year mandate, so I expect this first budget to be a tough one, get the really rough cuts out of the way now and they have got a good few years for people to get over it before the next General Election.

I would like to see a move towards a "living wage" within the next two years and I think that could be the sweetener that they announce in this budget? Expect fuel duty, tobacco and alcohol to take a hit this time around, and finally from a personal point of view, if they hit alcohol, it would be nice to see a fairer deal for the pubs and more of an impact on the supermarkets selling cheap beer.

I'll settle for a living wage being moved towards...
Budget Wednesday on 08:01 - Jul 7 with 1482 viewssherpajacob

I believe the Swiss have a law where the highest paid person in an organisation cannot earn more than 12 times the lowest paid. Even if we brought that in at 20 or 25 times, that would be a start.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Budget Wednesday on 08:04 - Jul 7 with 1479 viewsNogginthenog

Budget Wednesday on 01:12 - Jul 7 by scottishjack

Right then, the Conservatives have got a 5 year mandate, so I expect this first budget to be a tough one, get the really rough cuts out of the way now and they have got a good few years for people to get over it before the next General Election.

I would like to see a move towards a "living wage" within the next two years and I think that could be the sweetener that they announce in this budget? Expect fuel duty, tobacco and alcohol to take a hit this time around, and finally from a personal point of view, if they hit alcohol, it would be nice to see a fairer deal for the pubs and more of an impact on the supermarkets selling cheap beer.

I'll settle for a living wage being moved towards...

Yes companies should pay the living wage by reducing the pay of directors if need be. I do not see why the taxpayer needs to subsidise poor paying companies through the tax credits system.
Budget Wednesday on 08:36 - Jul 7 with 1461 viewsbuilthjack

The rich are still getting richer and the poor are still getting poorer.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Budget Wednesday on 09:00 - Jul 7 with 1446 viewsPegojack

I'd like him to announce that from now on he'd like to be called Georgina, and that he'd be wearing frocks to parliament every day.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 9:20]
Budget Wednesday on 10:02 - Jul 7 with 1400 viewsbuilthjack

Off topic, are you going to the Hereford v FC Utd game Herefordjack?

Budget Wednesday on 10:19 - Jul 7 with 1385 viewsPegojack

Budget Wednesday on 10:02 - Jul 7 by builthjack

Off topic, are you going to the Hereford v FC Utd game Herefordjack?

No mate, I can't, I've got a prior commitment that day, unfortunately.
Budget Wednesday on 10:41 - Jul 7 with 1366 viewswaynekerr55

Budget Wednesday on 23:30 - Jul 6 by WarwickHunt

😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Budget Wednesday on 11:56 - Jul 7 with 1322 viewsHighjack

Eradicate poverty by killing the poor, apart from the especially fit poor people who will be used to replace the dogs that were banned in fox hunting. Then the landed gentry will gallop around the countryside throwing bundles of money in the air and guffawing loudly and all shall live happily ever after.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Budget Wednesday on 12:14 - Jul 7 with 1309 viewsClinton

Reduce excise duty a on beer and cider sold in pubs.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Budget Wednesday on 12:22 - Jul 7 with 1300 viewslondonlisa2001

Budget Wednesday on 08:01 - Jul 7 by sherpajacob

I believe the Swiss have a law where the highest paid person in an organisation cannot earn more than 12 times the lowest paid. Even if we brought that in at 20 or 25 times, that would be a start.

Given that the CEO of Novartis earns about £12m per year, I'd love a job in their post room!
Budget Wednesday on 12:23 - Jul 7 with 1298 viewsperchrockjack

Anything that takes away the attraction of uneducated callow kids from having babies they can t keep independently.

I d like entrepreneurism, self reliance and thrift rewarded as well as personal responsibility for one s loife and not relying on nanny State.

No child benefit at all for under 21

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Budget Wednesday on 13:39 - Jul 7 with 1253 viewspikeypaul

Budget Wednesday on 12:23 - Jul 7 by perchrockjack

Anything that takes away the attraction of uneducated callow kids from having babies they can t keep independently.

I d like entrepreneurism, self reliance and thrift rewarded as well as personal responsibility for one s loife and not relying on nanny State.

No child benefit at all for under 21

Totally agree

Breeding has become an occupation for young girls and a way of obtaining a free house and the excuse to not to work for the next 30 odd years a lot of them will bang out about 4 or 5 by the time they are 25 all paid for by the tax payer.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 13:43]

Budget Wednesday on 19:06 - Jul 7 with 1183 viewsperchrockjack

Kids are expensive, time consuming and life changing so why have them at a time when you are totally unable to cope

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Budget Wednesday on 08:06 - Jul 8 with 1070 viewsSwaneeRiver

Budget Wednesday on 22:56 - Jul 6 by PozuelosSideys

I do enjoy this whole "richest 10%" malarky. The majority of them controbute more in a year than most of us will in a lifetime through tax and NI.

How about instead of bashing them and slamming those worst off in society we get the Chancellor to overhaul and simplify the tax system. No mistakes, cut costs, force businesses to pay their taxes here if they trade here - not in Luxembourg.

Id also like to see income tax and NI rolled in to one. There is no need for both.

Yes - leave us rich 10% alone innit !
Budget Wednesday on 08:23 - Jul 8 with 1063 views1983

Unemployment benefits get reduced month by month the longer you sit on your arse

Budget Wednesday on 08:46 - Jul 8 with 1052 viewsScoobyWho

Budget Wednesday on 08:23 - Jul 8 by 1983

Unemployment benefits get reduced month by month the longer you sit on your arse

Agreed,and what's with the capping benefits to 23k a household per year ?
How about capping benefits to the minimum wage level ?

1. Remove all side services like free taxis to school, free get your kids up for school services ( girl near us has four kids, she is 23, never worked and gets social services help each morning to get her and her kids up, feed them dress them etc ) Fcking scandalous.

2. Benefits capped to NI contributions, if you haven't paid in you don't take out.

3. Benefits restricted to UK nationals or non UK nationals who are working and paying in to the tax system. No exceptions.

4. Community work system for benefit claimants, basically a contribution to the community from the claimant, littering, landscaping, and community value. This would assist benefit claimants who don't pay council tax and would be their way of doing so.

5. Replenish the disability financial pool, ensuring physical help and assistance is available to all disabled people and not cash paid to families to squander on special brew.

6. Direct landlord payments for rent claimants to avoid further squandering on special brew and non payment of rent.

There, and as I have been working most of yesterday and last night I'm getting some kip.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024