Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star 14:46 - Aug 16 with 4257 viewsthomasJack

http://www.givemesport.com/615442-eva-carneiro-boasted-about-relationship-with-c

Poll: Next signing

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 14:49 - Aug 16 with 4208 viewsexiledclaseboy

I feel sorry for her. All this cos Jose wanted to deflect the media's attention from the fact that his team couldn't beat lil ol' Swansea.

Poll: Tory leader

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 15:11 - Aug 16 with 4095 viewsDarran

Chelsea star?
Am I the only one that's never heard of him?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 15:17 - Aug 16 with 4063 viewsHighjack

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 15:11 - Aug 16 by Darran

Chelsea star?
Am I the only one that's never heard of him?

That's her ex, the player is unnamed although it's probably John terry.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 15:26 - Aug 16 with 4001 viewsScoobyWho

This has nothing to do with Jose Mourinho bullying her in the media and relegating her from the team bench publicly. Constructive dismissal and he should be sacked.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 15:33 - Aug 16 with 3948 viewsjasper_T

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 15:17 - Aug 16 by Highjack

It's either Ivanovic or David Luiz. Or both.
Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 15:38 - Aug 16 with 3919 viewsDarran

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 15:17 - Aug 16 by Highjack

Oh yeah I couldn't be arsed to read it.

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 16:10 - Aug 16 with 3816 viewsTheFranchise

I got a from a drug tester that there is a reason that Costa likes being injured ;)
Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 16:25 - Aug 16 with 3743 viewsClinton

The whole Mourinho / Carneiro thing is totally overblown. For years Mourinho acts like a spoilt child and the media hang on his every word and gesture.
He then has a few words with a couple of medical staff and the press go for him like a pack of hounds.
How strange.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 16:25 - Aug 16 with 3727 viewsJackUlation

jose
:P:P:P
[Post edited 16 Aug 2015 16:45]
Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 16:53 - Aug 16 with 3636 viewsdgt73

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 14:49 - Aug 16 by exiledclaseboy

I feel sorry for her. All this cos Jose wanted to deflect the media's attention from the fact that his team couldn't beat lil ol' Swansea.

Yes you're probably right. I like JM, but he was 100% wrong with his public criticism of her. He knows it and so do Chelsea. He ended up looking a complete tw@t, especially when she received backing from the medical community.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 16:55 - Aug 16 with 3619 viewsDarran

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 16:53 - Aug 16 by dgt73

Yes you're probably right. I like JM, but he was 100% wrong with his public criticism of her. He knows it and so do Chelsea. He ended up looking a complete tw@t, especially when she received backing from the medical community.

Doesn't surprise me you like him,birds of a feather and all that seeing as he's a bit of a c*nt too.

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 16:56 - Aug 16 with 3614 viewsmonmouth

Mourinho is a bullying dickhead.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 17:07 - Aug 16 with 3561 viewsdgt73

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 16:55 - Aug 16 by Darran

Doesn't surprise me you like him,birds of a feather and all that seeing as he's a bit of a c*nt too.

Well if he want to call me the "special one" I'll have no problems with that and you won't be far off.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 18:24 - Aug 16 with 3397 viewsDrizzy

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 17:07 - Aug 16 by dgt73

Well if he want to call me the "special one" I'll have no problems with that and you won't be far off.

Special needs one?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 18:34 - Aug 16 with 3342 viewsDarran

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 18:24 - Aug 16 by Drizzy

Special needs one?

Funniest post on here in months.

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 18:36 - Aug 16 with 3323 viewsScoobyWho

Eva Carneiro boasted about relationship with Chelsea star on 16:25 - Aug 16 by Clinton

The whole Mourinho / Carneiro thing is totally overblown. For years Mourinho acts like a spoilt child and the media hang on his every word and gesture.
He then has a few words with a couple of medical staff and the press go for him like a pack of hounds.
How strange.

I think they ( the press ) sniff Mouriniho's demise, and maybe too if Abramovich needs an excuse, now he has one to do exactly what he wants.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024