Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done bundesliga fans 19:54 - Aug 31 with 10666 viewsSwanzay

German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11834636/German-football-fans-welcome-
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 19:56]
Well done bundesliga fans on 20:00 - Aug 31 with 4145 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed but here are lots of Tory / UKIP boys that ain't going to agree with this. Good on the Germans I say and I hope it paves the way for a Europewide response to helping these poor people.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Well done bundesliga fans on 20:05 - Aug 31 with 4120 viewsdgt73

Well done bundesliga fans on 20:00 - Aug 31 by Private_Partz

Indeed but here are lots of Tory / UKIP boys that ain't going to agree with this. Good on the Germans I say and I hope it paves the way for a Europewide response to helping these poor people.

Probably publicity stunts. Hardly scientific research.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 20:06]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Well done bundesliga fans on 20:09 - Aug 31 with 4094 viewsRancid

They're still feeling the guilt over displacing millions of Jews.
Well done bundesliga fans on 20:25 - Aug 31 with 4007 viewsexiledclaseboy

Germany as a nation treats refugees with far more respect and human dignity than we do. And they get a lot more of them.

Poll: Tory leader

Well done bundesliga fans on 20:53 - Aug 31 with 3928 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well done bundesliga fans on 20:05 - Aug 31 by dgt73

Probably publicity stunts. Hardly scientific research.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 20:06]

You don't need scientific research to prove that someone in need requires help, support or indeed recognition.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Well done bundesliga fans on 21:45 - Aug 31 with 3867 viewsswansealad69

Unbelievable
Let's just let them all in I guess.
Then the rest will come and we let them in
And off course we need to build more roads power stations hospitals schools and all the other infustructur to deal with the mass increase
But 1 questions? Who the feck is going to pay for it.
And in this world were dirty stinking religious fanatics bring terror to the world how safe are we going to be.
U do good ideots have no idea what a dangerous world u live in.
Look after our own is the famous old saying.
Well done bundesliga fans on 22:09 - Aug 31 with 3786 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well done bundesliga fans on 21:45 - Aug 31 by swansealad69

Unbelievable
Let's just let them all in I guess.
Then the rest will come and we let them in
And off course we need to build more roads power stations hospitals schools and all the other infustructur to deal with the mass increase
But 1 questions? Who the feck is going to pay for it.
And in this world were dirty stinking religious fanatics bring terror to the world how safe are we going to be.
U do good ideots have no idea what a dangerous world u live in.
Look after our own is the famous old saying.

There is an humanitarian crisis much if which has been caused by us. Our actions have created an environment where the extremists can thrive. The least we can do is help those that are now caught up in it. We do not do it alone. We are in fact doing less now than most countries to help take these people in. It has to be a European effort as far as we are concerned. That is the the short term. The difficult one is helping to sort out the mess these countries are in a the moment. This has to be done via a coalition in the Middle East and it will be painful and long term.
Pulling up the drawbridge and saying 'nothing to do with me guv' is not going to solve the problem.

Well done bundesliga fans on 22:21 - Aug 31 with 3699 viewsdgt73

Anyone who thinks your average german welcomes refugees must be living in cloud cuckoo land. I spent 14 months working in Rostock and believe me they don't like outsiders.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

Well done bundesliga fans on 22:25 - Aug 31 with 3679 viewsswansealad69

Well done bundesliga fans on 22:09 - Aug 31 by Private_Partz

There is an humanitarian crisis much if which has been caused by us. Our actions have created an environment where the extremists can thrive. The least we can do is help those that are now caught up in it. We do not do it alone. We are in fact doing less now than most countries to help take these people in. It has to be a European effort as far as we are concerned. That is the the short term. The difficult one is helping to sort out the mess these countries are in a the moment. This has to be done via a coalition in the Middle East and it will be painful and long term.
Pulling up the drawbridge and saying 'nothing to do with me guv' is not going to solve the problem.

Not our fault that in Africa they are to backward to realise they can't have 6 7 8 or 9 kids
Much off Africa can't sustain huge population as it's dry and hard to grow crops

Water caput the whole union in to debt and over the edge.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Well done bundesliga fans on 22:35 - Aug 31 with 3641 viewsswansealad69

Well done bundesliga fans on 22:25 - Aug 31 by swansealad69

Not our fault that in Africa they are to backward to realise they can't have 6 7 8 or 9 kids
Much off Africa can't sustain huge population as it's dry and hard to grow crops

And you say we put these country's in this situation?
The middle east is a very dangerous place were they still kill and butcher there own over religion
That has nothing to do with us.
Many country's are run by idiots who again have nothing to do with us
The gulf wars let's face it had to happen as we all use oil and as the middle east is were massive amounts are we had to stop Iraq
Afghanistan was a hot bed for terror camps and had to be felt with.
We are out off there now and they at least have some sort off government there who will slowly bring order.
Well done bundesliga fans on 23:12 - Aug 31 with 3569 viewsskippyjack

The current European debt..

Greece 177%
Italy 132%
Portugal 130%
Ireland 109%
Cyprus 107%
Belgium 106%
Spain 97%
France 95%
UK 89%
Austria 86%
Croatia 85%
Slovenia 81%
Hungary 76%
Germany 72% - 9.8 million immigrants - 12% of population
Netherlands 68%
Malta 67%
Slovakia 54%
Poland 51%
Sweden 44%
Lithuania 43%
Czech Republic 41%
Denmark 41%
Romania 40%
Latvia 37%
Bulgaria 29%
Luxembourg 24%
Estonia 10%

let's just give money and support we haven't got why don't we.. f*ck it.. let's treble our debts! decrease the minimum wage to 2.80 an hour for everyone!.. we can all survive on bread and water like the good old days.. as long as them Africans keep breeding 10 kids without a f*cking roof over their head.. get the f*cking condoms over there ffs!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Well done bundesliga fans on 00:07 - Sep 1 with 3501 viewsepaul

Solidarity with the gerrman supporters

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Well done bundesliga fans on 00:18 - Sep 1 with 3484 viewsNookiejack

Well done bundesliga fans on 23:12 - Aug 31 by skippyjack

Greece 177%
Italy 132%
Portugal 130%
Ireland 109%
Cyprus 107%
Belgium 106%
Spain 97%
France 95%
UK 89%
Austria 86%
Croatia 85%
Slovenia 81%
Hungary 76%
Netherlands 68%
Malta 67%
Slovakia 54%
Poland 51%
Sweden 44%
Lithuania 43%
Czech Republic 41%
Denmark 41%
Romania 40%
Latvia 37%
Bulgaria 29%
Luxembourg 24%
Estonia 10%

let's just give money and support we haven't got why don't we.. f*ck it.. let's treble our debts! decrease the minimum wage to 2.80 an hour for everyone!.. we can all survive on bread and water like the good old days.. as long as them Africans keep breeding 10 kids without a f*cking roof over their head.. get the f*cking condoms over there ffs!

From attached article African women have on average 4.7 children

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-population-will-soar-to-11
Well done bundesliga fans on 00:25 - Sep 1 with 3471 viewsNookiejack

Anybody have any views on what is a realistic sustainable population level for the UK - including population density per region? Politicians never seem to talk about it?
Well done bundesliga fans on 01:45 - Sep 1 with 3406 viewsHighjack

Well done bundesliga fans on 22:35 - Aug 31 by swansealad69

The middle east is a very dangerous place were they still kill and butcher there own over religion
The gulf wars let's face it had to happen as we all use oil and as the middle east is were massive amounts are we had to stop Iraq
We are out off there now and they at least have some sort off government there who will slowly bring order.

I can't tell whether that's satire or you genuinely believe it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Well done bundesliga fans on 08:18 - Sep 1 with 3326 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well done bundesliga fans on 22:21 - Aug 31 by dgt73

Anyone who thinks your average german welcomes refugees must be living in cloud cuckoo land. I spent 14 months working in Rostock and believe me they don't like outsiders.

Maybe the just did not like you. ;-) My experience has been the opposite.

Well done bundesliga fans on 08:22 - Sep 1 with 3317 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well done bundesliga fans on 22:25 - Aug 31 by swansealad69

Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc etc. you have a point about tin pot governments but the majority of the current problems are not coming from those places. Even though there is a case for helping them as well if there are humanitarian issues.

Well done bundesliga fans on 08:33 - Sep 1 with 3294 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well done bundesliga fans on 23:12 - Aug 31 by skippyjack

Greece 177%
Italy 132%
Portugal 130%
Ireland 109%
Cyprus 107%
Belgium 106%
Spain 97%
France 95%
UK 89%
Austria 86%
Croatia 85%
Slovenia 81%
Hungary 76%
Netherlands 68%
Malta 67%
Slovakia 54%
Poland 51%
Sweden 44%
Lithuania 43%
Czech Republic 41%
Denmark 41%
Romania 40%
Latvia 37%
Bulgaria 29%
Luxembourg 24%
Estonia 10%

It is not just us. A worldwide response us needed and we do it via Europe. There is plenty of cash and infrastructure to provide temporary aid for these people. We have then have to help in providing a solution so that they can return home. Which the vast majority want.
How would you solve ISIS? Leave them get in with it? Imagine them getting a nuclear weapon? No amount of posturing would stop them going for it and the ultimate destruction of humanity. We are in it up to our necks and we have to make certain that any future responses are done with the agreement of all the parties involved.

Well done bundesliga fans on 09:48 - Sep 1 with 3239 viewsyescomeon

The "problem" is more European migrants not refugees. If Saddam and Gaddafi had not been toppled this situation would not be as bad as it is.

Upthecity!

Well done bundesliga fans on 09:57 - Sep 1 with 3221 viewsPegojack

I agree wth a lot of what you say, but since Dubya is also responsible for feckin' up Iraq and Afgahnistan, how about shipping a few hundred thou over to the USA?
Well done bundesliga fans on 13:07 - Sep 1 with 3115 viewsRico1983

Well done bundesliga fans on 22:35 - Aug 31 by swansealad69

I'm not sure if you're serious or trolling... but wow. Just wow.
Well done bundesliga fans on 13:08 - Sep 1 with 3114 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well done bundesliga fans on 09:57 - Sep 1 by Pegojack

I agree wth a lot of what you say, but since Dubya is also responsible for feckin' up Iraq and Afgahnistan, how about shipping a few hundred thou over to the USA?

Indeed all nations who do not support terrorism should help. Optimistic I know but we should be prepared to name and shame those who do not help with this humanitarian crisis.

Well done bundesliga fans on 13:41 - Sep 1 with 3048 viewsskippyjack

Well done bundesliga fans on 08:33 - Sep 1 by Private_Partz

It is not just us. A worldwide response us needed and we do it via Europe. There is plenty of cash and infrastructure to provide temporary aid for these people. We have then have to help in providing a solution so that they can return home. Which the vast majority want.
How would you solve ISIS? Leave them get in with it? Imagine them getting a nuclear weapon? No amount of posturing would stop them going for it and the ultimate destruction of humanity. We are in it up to our necks and we have to make certain that any future responses are done with the agreement of all the parties involved.

Solve ISIS?.. eradicate religion in schools.. infiltrate the weapon suppliers and money men.. deport families that show any sign of extremist activity..

But we won't because the European Union are best friends with the weapon and money suppliers...

It's all a political issue.. something is going on in that room in Brussels.. and I want out!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Well done bundesliga fans on 13:46 - Sep 1 with 3040 viewspikeypaul

Why are all these refugees heading in one direction ?

I do not see any of them heading east to India and the like.

Net migration 300,000 last year despite Cameron pledging to get it down to 10,000s

8,000,000 foreign born immigrants officially, that's apart from the millions of illegals.

Sister works for the NHS she say 1 in 3 babies delivered in British hospitals are now born to mothers born outside the UK,it will not be long before the whole system implodes.

where does it all stop are people saying just let the floodgates open and total uncontrolled mass immigration from outside the EU to go with the uncontrolled mass immigration from inside the EU that we now have?

Some people are to stupid to realize whats happening under their noses I just feel sorry for our grand children god help them.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 15:40]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Well done bundesliga fans on 14:00 - Sep 1 with 3023 viewsperchrockjack

Seems everything is our fault.

Really we should kill our first born and torch ourselves.

It is not all our faults.

Again it's leftie bleeding hearts.

Solidarity ..? Jesus.save us from all this

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024