Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richards charged! 12:35 - Oct 27 with 1369 viewsmorningstar

Feddie in the clear!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Richards charged! on 12:56 - Oct 27 with 1303 viewskarnataka

Sensible result. I know you can get red cards rescinded but what about yellows? Can Ash get his overturned as all he did was separate Richards and Fed and got booked for it because the officials were useless.
Richards charged! on 14:02 - Oct 27 with 1131 viewsClinton

From my angle, I felt that Ash raised his hands slightly during the altercation. If Richards had fallen over clutching his face, there might have been worse repercussions.
Let sleeping dogs lie.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Richards charged! on 15:25 - Oct 27 with 1044 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Richards charged! on 14:02 - Oct 27 by Clinton

From my angle, I felt that Ash raised his hands slightly during the altercation. If Richards had fallen over clutching his face, there might have been worse repercussions.
Let sleeping dogs lie.

If Ash did it might have something to do with the fact that Richards was shoving him the chest with his hands.
Richards charged! on 16:11 - Oct 27 with 954 viewsperchrockjack

Fede being Argentinian-- probably racist insult

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Richards charged! on 16:12 - Oct 27 with 955 viewssomersetsimon

Richards charged! on 14:02 - Oct 27 by Clinton

Let sleeping dogs lie.

It was the sort of incident where you wouldn't have been surprised to see a yellow card, red card or no action for any combination of Williams, Fernandez or Richards.

For the FA to take retrospective action for something on the pitch it probably has to be a genuine case of violent conduct rather than the handbags we saw on Saturday. Obviously the referee saw something in the tunnel he didn't like, but we'll probably never find out what that was...
Richards charged! on 16:20 - Oct 27 with 936 viewsHighjack

Richards charged! on 16:11 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Fede being Argentinian-- probably racist insult

That comment is racist against Argentinians.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Richards charged! on 17:21 - Oct 27 with 829 viewsairedale

Don't cry for me Sergeant Ena
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024