Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Andre Ayew be the key for Swansea this season? 19:03 - Nov 30 with 601 viewsfred52

Hi All,

Garry Monk is certainly under pressure right now, we had a very quiet summer as well which hasn't helped - but it strikes me that one piece of business we did do was for Andre Ayew.

I know he was a free transfer but he has been our standout player, just shows that Monk has a great eye for a bargain more of the same in Jan I hope.

I found an article that mentions him as one of the top five signings in the Premier League, high praise indeed - take a look!

http://buff.ly/1juyecw
Could Andre Ayew be the key for Swansea this season? on 08:43 - Dec 1 with 500 viewsChief

Great signing, but I very much doubt Monk signed him, smacks of a Hue in director of football role signing

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Could Andre Ayew be the key for Swansea this season? on 09:35 - Dec 1 with 468 viewsoldcob

He'd make a good captain IMO. Has enough football nous to change things once across the white line.
Could Andre Ayew be the key for Swansea this season? on 09:49 - Dec 1 with 454 viewsDafyddHuw

The answer to your question is yes.

But just cos he was a free transfer doesn't mean he was free. He was told by us that if he ran his contract down he'd get a massive payday. About £7M signing on fee isn't "free".
Could Andre Ayew be the key for Swansea this season? on 12:05 - Dec 1 with 400 viewsJackanapes

So the question is.... could a key player be a key player?
Errrrr
[Post edited 1 Dec 2015 12:05]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Could Andre Ayew be the key for Swansea this season? on 12:11 - Dec 1 with 386 viewsKGriz16

I believe he should be tried out as a striker for us.
Eder looks useless and Gomis is out of form.

Would be perfect to have a go at the two average Leicester centre backs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024