Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The one that got away 00:41 - Dec 3 with 1118 viewssully49

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/story-how-jamie-vardy-
We are so good at picking up jewels, yet.............. Lets hope he has a bad day.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The one that got away on 07:54 - Dec 3 with 1046 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

There is no way that our board would have paid over 1m for someone from non league

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The one that got away on 08:43 - Dec 3 with 998 viewsLoyal

And the non story of the ones we got remains just that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The one that got away on 08:48 - Dec 3 with 987 viewsAnotherJohn

At the time when we chose Michu over Vardy I'd say that was the right decision. We needed somebody to score EPL goals then.
The one that got away on 09:10 - Dec 3 with 959 viewsPegojack

Hindsight is a marvellous thing.

How about running a story on all the non league hopefuls we've been offered who HAVEN'T gone on to be a roaring success? I bet that's more than two.

Anyway, Ash is going to kick him into Row Z on Saturday.
The one that got away on 09:20 - Dec 3 with 948 viewswhiterock

The one that got away on 09:10 - Dec 3 by Pegojack

Hindsight is a marvellous thing.

How about running a story on all the non league hopefuls we've been offered who HAVEN'T gone on to be a roaring success? I bet that's more than two.

Anyway, Ash is going to kick him into Row Z on Saturday.

Tony Bird and DO'G, remember them?

We got Neil Taylor from non-league who hasn't done to shabby
The one that got away on 09:55 - Dec 3 with 916 viewsjack247

Love the unspoken inference that he was just offered to us and Leicester. Would have been more accurate to say he was hawked around left, right and centre and no-one bar Leicester were prepared to take a gamble on him.

Also a bit odd for Huw to call Laudrup out on this one, he has been gone the best part of two years and for all his faults, his record in the transfer market was very good.
The one that got away on 10:21 - Dec 3 with 884 viewsDr_Winston

If Vardy was playing for us right now I doubt there would be any hype about him at all. He'd probably only have a handful of goals to his name.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The one that got away on 10:51 - Dec 3 with 848 viewsjack247

The one that got away on 10:21 - Dec 3 by Dr_Winston

If Vardy was playing for us right now I doubt there would be any hype about him at all. He'd probably only have a handful of goals to his name.

Probably true in all fairness. He is just the focal point. Leicesters strength is their ability to counter at speed and in numbers.

Helps that he has pace and can finish, but he wouldn't be much use without the support he gets there.
Login to get fewer ads

The one that got away on 12:37 - Dec 3 with 786 viewsjasper_T

The one that got away on 10:21 - Dec 3 by Dr_Winston

Gylfi would probably be performing better with someone to do half his running for him, and Jonjo would likely enjoy having someone with enough pace to beat an offside trap effectively to play in.
The one that got away on 15:51 - Dec 3 with 669 viewsskippyjack

The current crop of non-league crusaders

Harry Arter
Tokelo Rantie
Tyrone Mings
Yann Kermorgant
Lee Tomlin
Sylvain Distin
Glenn Murray
Eunan O'Kane
Papy Mison Djilobodji
Yannick Bolasie
Dwight Gayle
Kwesi Appiah
Jason Puncheon
Jamie Vardy
Riyad Mahrez
Fernando
Chris Smalling
Russell Martin
Philipp Wollscheid
Neil Taylor
Ashley Williams
Eder
Angel Rangel
Modou Barrow
Adlène Guedioura
Ikechi Anya
James McClean
Craig Dawson
Michail Antonio

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024