Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oscar Pistol notorious 08:55 - Dec 3 with 758 viewsLoyal

Back in the can, sewing kit please sir.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Oscar Pistol notorious on 09:07 - Dec 3 with 742 viewsDTSS19

Said it before - it was an avoidable crime. All he wanted was a new bathroom door but she was dead against it.

So sad.
Oscar Pistol notorious on 09:14 - Dec 3 with 730 viewsLoyal

I'm still amazed the police didn't get fcked over for trying to move her in to the doggy position before the press arrived. I'm not sure about the Pistorious blade story being true mind, there's no way they left one hanging out of her well pelleted backside, but rumours are always going to cloud the real truth.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Oscar Pistol notorious on 09:21 - Dec 3 with 719 viewsDTSS19

Oscar Pistol notorious on 09:14 - Dec 3 by Loyal

I'm still amazed the police didn't get fcked over for trying to move her in to the doggy position before the press arrived. I'm not sure about the Pistorious blade story being true mind, there's no way they left one hanging out of her well pelleted backside, but rumours are always going to cloud the real truth.

Me too. I'm f*cking stumped, mate
Oscar Pistol notorious on 09:22 - Dec 3 with 719 viewsorion3016

Should get the minimum 15 years but it's back to the original judge to decide and the verdict has been quite critical of her

Be over there now after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024