Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all the good 17:58 - Jan 10 with 1214 viewsswansealad69

The board have done and saved our club
It has to be said that they are to small to run a club that are a big business
I'm not saying they should step aside but I am saying new blood needs to be injected in.
Why does huw scout and buy the players
Why do they keep looking for the cheapest option,off course we need to keep the club on solid ground but we can't compete in a top league by going for the cheap options
It all seams a buddy's gang behind the scenes with all the click stand untouchable
The club needs a new investor who has abit off go to him someone's who will be bold and get things happening
I'm not going to slag the board off as they are swans fans but why are they not posting the club forward.
For all the good on 18:00 - Jan 10 with 1192 viewsTreforys_Jack

"I'm not going to slag them off" err you just have !!!
For all the good on 18:06 - Jan 10 with 1135 viewsswansealad69

No I didn't.
I didn't name call or tell them to leave the club
Didn't say anything but the club needs new faces on the board
Someone who is not to cause and willing to splash the cash in the right areas.
A lot was said about ml and how he lost intrest but when u have a director telling who to buy and bringing his own players in u can't blame ml for losing the will.
For all the good on 18:49 - Jan 10 with 1003 viewsLoyal

What is happening is what they always feared would happen, they will be remembered for the bad times and 13 years of good times will be forgotten in an instance.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

For all the good on 19:01 - Jan 10 with 943 viewsdobjack2

For all the good on 18:49 - Jan 10 by Loyal

What is happening is what they always feared would happen, they will be remembered for the bad times and 13 years of good times will be forgotten in an instance.

I agree with you but I think that the American investors (share sales), granting a dividend, revelations about how much some people are being paid followed by failures in the transfer market,with the management team and on the pitch has damaged the way that they are now viewed by many people
For all the good on 19:04 - Jan 10 with 914 viewsNeath_Jack

When do the shareholders get their dividends, anyone know? Or more to the point, do they get them automatically every year now, or as they profit based?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

For all the good on 22:07 - Jan 10 with 714 viewsMillie

For all the good on 19:04 - Jan 10 by Neath_Jack

When do the shareholders get their dividends, anyone know? Or more to the point, do they get them automatically every year now, or as they profit based?

We can still grow organically but it does get harder, what's the Bournemouth choppy worth?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024