Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doumbia 14:51 - Jan 31 with 2497 viewsLandore_Jack

Doumbia currently undergoing a medical at Newcastle. I wonder if a certain director feels a bit silly for tweeting that he is unsure about him getting a work permit.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2016 16:44]

#backtojack

Doumbia on 14:59 - Jan 31 with 2408 viewslovejuicejack

Ffs what happened to them they real buying players, can't see them going down now if they sign him.
Doumbia on 15:14 - Jan 31 with 2282 viewsEasternJack

Doumbia on 14:59 - Jan 31 by lovejuicejack

Ffs what happened to them they real buying players, can't see them going down now if they sign him.

I think that's the point...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Doumbia on 15:51 - Jan 31 with 2095 viewsmagicdaps10

Throw in that he wanted a free supposedly if we went down, did our board consider a loan just like Newcastle have!?!

It seems our board just make things up and say stupid things on twitter to excuse why they are not signing players.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Doumbia on 15:54 - Jan 31 with 2062 viewsStarsky

Doumbia on 15:51 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

Throw in that he wanted a free supposedly if we went down, did our board consider a loan just like Newcastle have!?!

It seems our board just make things up and say stupid things on twitter to excuse why they are not signing players.

Yes... Let's think the worst of the board.
Assume made an ass out of you.

It's just the internet, init.

Doumbia on 15:57 - Jan 31 with 2034 viewsLandore_Jack

Doumbia on 15:54 - Jan 31 by Starsky

In all fairness, why can't Mr Dineen keep his mouth shut on Twitter?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2016 15:58]

#backtojack

Doumbia on 16:08 - Jan 31 with 1963 viewsmagicdaps10

Doumbia on 15:54 - Jan 31 by Starsky

Yep fair enough, lets think the best of the board.

Lets all walk through a magical world where fairies live and the board speak words of truth and would never lead us fans down the garden path.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Doumbia on 16:15 - Jan 31 with 1916 viewsStarsky

Doumbia on 16:08 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

Yep fair enough, lets think the best of the board.

Lets all walk through a magical world where fairies live and the board speak words of truth and would never lead us fans down the garden path.

That's more like it!

Doumbia on 16:16 - Jan 31 with 1908 viewsmonmouth

Doumbia on 16:15 - Jan 31 by Starsky

That's more like it!

I think he's had a few pints of Doumbia.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Doumbia on 16:17 - Jan 31 with 1886 viewsStarsky

Doumbia on 16:16 - Jan 31 by monmouth

I think he's had a few pints of Doumbia.

Bitter?

Doumbia on 16:23 - Jan 31 with 1853 viewsdougie

Doumbia on 15:57 - Jan 31 by Landore_Jack

In all fairness, why can't Mr Dineen keep his mouth shut on Twitter?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2016 15:58]

In all fairness he was asked a question and all he said was he wasn't sure if he would get a work permit. That to me showed that we weren't looking at doumbia at the time otherwise he would have known either way. He then has others having a go at him for not answering questions. He can't win. I do think it's best he got off it though as he just leaves himself open.

We have a new manager in now. Why don't we let him decide what he wants rather than scream and shout everytime someone else is linked with a player. I am sure that if we were interested in a, b or c then we would enquire and do our business quietly like we always do.
Doumbia on 16:33 - Jan 31 with 1786 viewsmonmouth

Doumbia on 16:23 - Jan 31 by dougie

In all fairness he was asked a question and all he said was he wasn't sure if he would get a work permit. That to me showed that we weren't looking at doumbia at the time otherwise he would have known either way. He then has others having a go at him for not answering questions. He can't win. I do think it's best he got off it though as he just leaves himself open.

We have a new manager in now. Why don't we let him decide what he wants rather than scream and shout everytime someone else is linked with a player. I am sure that if we were interested in a, b or c then we would enquire and do our business quietly like we always do.

Far too sensible. We need hysteria evertime anyone buys anyone.

The fact that Geordie Direct bought 50m worth of 'talent' in the summer to get them where they are now - when prices weren't so mental - seems to whizz straight over the wingnuts' heads. If I remember rightly, Mitrovic was going to fire them into Europe, and we should have broken the bank to beat them to it.

Doumbia on 16:36 - Jan 31 with 1746 viewsdougie

Doumbia on 16:33 - Jan 31 by monmouth

Far too sensible. We need hysteria evertime anyone buys anyone.

The fact that Geordie Direct bought 50m worth of 'talent' in the summer to get them where they are now - when prices weren't so mental - seems to whizz straight over the wingnuts' heads. If I remember rightly, Mitrovic was going to fire them into Europe, and we should have broken the bank to beat them to it.

I do think mitrovic has a good career ahead of him. His problem at the moment is he has aload of tosh behind him including our one and only bald assasin.
Doumbia on 16:43 - Jan 31 with 1698 viewsmonmouth

Doumbia on 16:36 - Jan 31 by dougie

I do think mitrovic has a good career ahead of him. His problem at the moment is he has aload of tosh behind him including our one and only bald assasin.

If I'm being fair...and I don't like doing that.... he obviously has some potential. What a gamble though. As are all these others at these prices.

Doumbia on 17:02 - Jan 31 with 1545 viewsdougie

Doumbia on 16:43 - Jan 31 by monmouth

If I'm being fair...and I don't like doing that.... he obviously has some potential. What a gamble though. As are all these others at these prices.

I can't remember how much they paid for him although i do remember thinking wow. Newcastle are a car crash waiting to happen . Ashley is no doubt a very good businessman so allowing this type of expenditure beggars belief especially that time after time they struggle.

Some of our fans would love us to buy just for the sake of buying. Every single purchase made by a club is a major gamble nowadays due to the vast amount of money a contract costs.
Doumbia on 17:08 - Jan 31 with 1505 viewsPozuelosSideys

If nothing else it shows how the system works, particularly during transfer windows. Agents will pimp their players around every single club and then sign with the highest bidder who offers the most cash.

Theres piss all "scouting" going on, its exactly the same as the managerial merrygoround, but for players.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Doumbia on 17:16 - Jan 31 with 1451 viewswhiterock

Has he signed?
Doumbia on 18:09 - Jan 31 with 1269 viewsdougie

Doumbia on 17:16 - Jan 31 by whiterock

Has he signed?

Of course not. He hasn't got a work permit mun plus he is too cheap for newcastle. They will pay 20 odd million for berahino instead.
Doumbia on 18:29 - Jan 31 with 1197 viewsJango

We don't need doumbia now we've got paloschi, a player who has had far better success in Italy than doumbia could manage
Doumbia on 18:47 - Jan 31 with 1128 viewsQuakerJack

Doumbia on 18:09 - Jan 31 by dougie

Of course not. He hasn't got a work permit mun plus he is too cheap for newcastle. They will pay 20 odd million for berahino instead.

Berahino bid rejected by the looks of things... Could be off to Stoke instead.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Doumbia on 11:19 - Feb 1 with 813 viewsEasternJack

He's just signed for them.

Maybe they have different WP rules up north...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024