Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
accrington v wimbledon 21:50 - May 18 with 1487 viewssherpajacob

akinfenwa still doing the business., if bony doesnt come back,

my son tells me he's the highest rated player ever on Fifa for strength. 98 out of 99.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

accrington v wimbledon on 21:51 - May 18 with 1481 viewsDr_Winston

Bayoooooo.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

accrington v wimbledon on 22:01 - May 18 with 1429 viewsmarchamjack

could do a job with Trunds

better than Gomis

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

accrington v wimbledon on 22:21 - May 18 with 1369 viewsKilkennyjack

accrington v wimbledon on 22:01 - May 18 by marchamjack

could do a job with Trunds

better than Gomis

Agreed - be great to get Bayo and LT10 back together again.
Not so sure about Fallon and Leon Knight though, they might be over the hill now ....?

Beware of the Risen People

accrington v wimbledon on 22:40 - May 18 with 1317 viewsnantywatcher

He's more mobile than Bony that's for sure.
accrington v wimbledon on 22:41 - May 18 with 1307 viewsLoyal

He would score on his debut then break his leg in the second game but would put more effort in than Gomis and Bony combined. ( And Scotland )

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

accrington v wimbledon on 12:17 - May 19 with 1116 viewsOxOsp

I go to watch Wimbledon a lot. It's a great club and access to the players is superb. Bayo always stops for a quick chat and a selfie with the kids. Knows we are Swans fans and loves it when my 12 year old calls him a "J.B". He's 12. He's not allowed to use the full words in my company. I know he does when he thinks I'm not listening though.

In fact, first time I told Bayo that we were Jacks, Ardley was standing next to him. He leaned into Bayo and said, "That was in the days when you were good." Of course, Ardley is tainted by his Bloobird association.

I'll be at Wembley - hopefully to see Bayo actually win a Play-Off Final. I still have nightmares about his penalty miss against Barnsley.
accrington v wimbledon on 19:11 - May 19 with 1012 viewsoldcob

accrington v wimbledon on 22:40 - May 18 by nantywatcher

He's more mobile than Bony that's for sure.

Never heard Bayo and mobile mentioned in the same sentence before. We had to open the gates for him to turn around. One of my all time favs though.
accrington v wimbledon on 09:01 - May 20 with 898 viewsLoyal

accrington v wimbledon on 19:11 - May 19 by oldcob

Never heard Bayo and mobile mentioned in the same sentence before. We had to open the gates for him to turn around. One of my all time favs though.

One of those players who if he signed in his prime now would still be a favourite. And better than any back up striker we have had since we have been in the premier league.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

accrington v wimbledon on 09:19 - May 20 with 883 viewsOxOsp

He was exchanging Tweets with Trunds last night - expressing love for each other.
accrington v wimbledon on 12:07 - May 20 with 836 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Looking forward to a AFC Wimbledon v MK Dons derby next season.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024