Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people 23:04 - Jul 30 with 2094 viewsDarran

So off you go destroy me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 23:10 - Jul 30 with 2078 viewsdickythorpe

Wish away Dar. These scum aren't human.

I wish the culprits every unhappiness that is possible in life.
I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 23:25 - Jul 30 with 2030 viewsDarran

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 23:10 - Jul 30 by dickythorpe

Wish away Dar. These scum aren't human.

I wish the culprits every unhappiness that is possible in life.

Some tw*ts think I'm mad Dick live in the real world I do.

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 06:04 - Jul 31 with 1933 viewsphact0rri

That is so awful. :(

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 13:08 - Jul 31 with 1750 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/police-investigate-burglary-at-cat-sanct

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 15:26 - Aug 1 with 1557 viewsSwanseatillIdie

Caught the cu*ts Dar.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-36939284
I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 15:36 - Aug 1 with 1538 viewsDarran

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 15:26 - Aug 1 by SwanseatillIdie

Caught the cu*ts Dar.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-36939284

W*nkers i bet they'll have a slap on the wrist like a suspended sentence or summin,I'd amputate their thumbs if it was down to me and tell them to get on with it.

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 15:49 - Aug 1 with 1519 viewsBanosswan

If they like hurting cats so much, they should be allowed to in to the lion enclosure at folly farm with a load of raw steak stapled to them.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2016 15:49]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:06 - Aug 1 with 1468 viewsItchySphincter

I'm looking for a couple of boy kittens in about 4 weeks if anyone hears of any. Preferably moggies please.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:10 - Aug 1 with 1461 viewsbuilthjack

Tw4ts

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:23 - Aug 1 with 1441 viewsBillClem

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:06 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

I'm looking for a couple of boy kittens in about 4 weeks if anyone hears of any. Preferably moggies please.

If you are looking for a couple of kittens get in touch with the Swansea Cat Protection Branch. They are always looking for homes for their cats, their tele number is 0345 260 2101. They do a great job in saving and housing cats. Hope this is of use to you.
I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:25 - Aug 1 with 1435 viewsItchySphincter

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:23 - Aug 1 by BillClem

If you are looking for a couple of kittens get in touch with the Swansea Cat Protection Branch. They are always looking for homes for their cats, their tele number is 0345 260 2101. They do a great job in saving and housing cats. Hope this is of use to you.

I will try them of course but don't really want grown up cats. Ta.

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:30 - Aug 1 with 1427 viewsjedijack

Despicable fu*ks.

I can't think of a nasty disease horrible enough for the c*nts.
I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:32 - Aug 1 with 1420 viewsDarran

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:30 - Aug 1 by jedijack

Despicable fu*ks.

I can't think of a nasty disease horrible enough for the c*nts.

Oh heck you've gone and done it now.

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:33 - Aug 1 with 1419 viewsjedijack

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:25 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

I will try them of course but don't really want grown up cats. Ta.

They have kittens too.

I've had kittens from the CPL before, it's where I'd go now for another, if I lost my cat. The poor buggers need a break.
I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:33 - Aug 1 with 1415 viewsjedijack

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:32 - Aug 1 by Darran

Oh heck you've gone and done it now.

Ah well :)
I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:36 - Aug 1 with 1404 viewsDarran

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:33 - Aug 1 by jedijack

Ah well :)

Indeed.

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:52 - Aug 1 with 1395 viewsItchySphincter

I've got history for wishing nasty diseases on people on 17:33 - Aug 1 by jedijack

They have kittens too.

I've had kittens from the CPL before, it's where I'd go now for another, if I lost my cat. The poor buggers need a break.

I will check thanks mate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024