Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals 15:20 - Aug 10 with 651 viewsshandyjack

Should Atheletes celebrate Silver/Bronze medals

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 10 Aug 2016 15:21]

Poll: Expectation for the season

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:26 - Aug 10 with 637 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Jesus, the standard of posting has dramatically dropped on here since back in the day.
Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:26 - Aug 10 with 637 viewsTom1912

Of course. Why wouldn't they?
Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:27 - Aug 10 with 635 viewsshandyjack

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:26 - Aug 10 by Tom1912

Of course. Why wouldn't they?

because they've lost. Be Like France celebrating losing th euros

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:28 - Aug 10 with 633 viewsshandyjack

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:26 - Aug 10 by Return_of_the_Jack

Jesus, the standard of posting has dramatically dropped on here since back in the day.

Care to elaborate on what's wrong with this post?

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:30 - Aug 10 with 628 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

It's stupid.
Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:30 - Aug 10 with 626 viewsshandyjack

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:30 - Aug 10 by Return_of_the_Jack

It's stupid.

Why is it stupid?

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:32 - Aug 10 with 621 viewsTom1912

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:27 - Aug 10 by shandyjack

because they've lost. Be Like France celebrating losing th euros

Wales finished joint third in the Euros and celebrated.

It's still a massive achievement.
Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:33 - Aug 10 with 620 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:30 - Aug 10 by shandyjack

Why is it stupid?

Because it lacks any intelligence or common sense.
Login to get fewer ads

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:34 - Aug 10 with 615 viewsshandyjack

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:33 - Aug 10 by Return_of_the_Jack

Because it lacks any intelligence or common sense.

Great input again

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:35 - Aug 10 with 610 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:34 - Aug 10 by shandyjack

Great input again

You asked me why it was stupid, I replied.
Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:35 - Aug 10 with 610 viewsshandyjack

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:32 - Aug 10 by Tom1912

Wales finished joint third in the Euros and celebrated.

It's still a massive achievement.

I was against us Celebrating that too. Good achievement but should losing really be celebrated.

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:36 - Aug 10 with 608 viewsshandyjack

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:35 - Aug 10 by Return_of_the_Jack

You asked me why it was stupid, I replied.

With a stupid reason. Now bore off to another thread ffs if you don't like this one. Only opening up a debate on whether losing should be celebrated

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:50 - Aug 10 with 586 viewsDarran

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:30 - Aug 10 by shandyjack

Why is it stupid?

It's not stupid Mate it makes sense but the prizes in the Lympics are Gold/Silver/Bronze,now when it comes down to football I agree completely. Wales won f*ck all at the Euros except for a load of soppy fans and they still haven't stopped celebrating.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:52 - Aug 10 with 577 viewsshandyjack

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:50 - Aug 10 by Darran

It's not stupid Mate it makes sense but the prizes in the Lympics are Gold/Silver/Bronze,now when it comes down to football I agree completely. Wales won f*ck all at the Euros except for a load of soppy fans and they still haven't stopped celebrating.

Fair enough Dar. Think I just expect to see people more disappointed that they lost out on Gold

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 18:12 - Aug 10 with 508 viewsCooperman

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:52 - Aug 10 by shandyjack

Fair enough Dar. Think I just expect to see people more disappointed that they lost out on Gold

Go and watch the interview of the young British female swimmer who picked up a silver medal, then tell me she looked dissapointed. This is not an isolated case either.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 19:00 - Aug 10 with 464 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yes, if they deem it worthy of celebration.

End thread.

Poll: Tory leader

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 19:47 - Aug 10 with 433 viewsSwansNZ

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 15:52 - Aug 10 by shandyjack

Depends where they are coming from. If they were expected to win (or even be in with a very good shout), then 2nd or 3rd could be classed as a bit of a let-down.

Getting any medal in the Olympics is a huge achievement - I never had one.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 19:54 - Aug 10 with 418 viewssherpajacob

If they are not worth celebrating, why give them out? Just give out gold for first and nothing else.

Its all relative, for some like Adam peaty anything other than gold is a major disappointment, for many a medal of any description is an enormous achievement.

Simply to be classified as an Olympian is often worth celebrating.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 19:55 - Aug 10 with 415 viewsJackfath

What a stupid thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Should Olympians celebrate Silver/Bronze medals on 20:31 - Aug 10 with 376 viewsdickythorpe

Forget the medals for a minute, just getting to represent your country in an event that only happens once every 4 years is one hell of an achievement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024