Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GPS Tracker 22:52 - Oct 18 with 601 viewsLoyal

Anyone know the best GPS on the market for tracking, maybe an app related one.
The Mrs keeps wandering off like a tw*t and I missed the second half of the football this evening as a result. She was having a shit in the neighbours garden and howling like a fcking wolf at the moon. Second question, although I'm pretty certain I can sort this is where to put it so she doesn't realise. Its a pretty emotive subject so please no piss taking. Sensible replies please.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

GPS Tracker on 00:59 - Oct 19 with 566 viewsHighjack

Might just be cheaper just to lock her in the cupboard until there's some ironing to be done.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

GPS Tracker on 23:01 - Oct 19 with 468 viewsLoyal

GPS Tracker on 00:59 - Oct 19 by Highjack

Might just be cheaper just to lock her in the cupboard until there's some ironing to be done.

I'm not being funny like but no cupboard is big enough.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

GPS Tracker on 07:44 - Oct 20 with 422 viewsphact0rri

I really want to pick up one of these when they finally release

http://help.getpebble.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2439926-pebble-core?b_id=8

open SDK so figure it'll be fun to tool around with.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

GPS Tracker on 09:43 - Oct 20 with 376 viewsLoyal

GPS Tracker on 07:44 - Oct 20 by phact0rri

I really want to pick up one of these when they finally release

http://help.getpebble.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2439926-pebble-core?b_id=8

open SDK so figure it'll be fun to tool around with.

Amazon echo any good ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024