Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alun Cowie 13:16 - Oct 25 with 1294 viewsDarran

Not having a go at the guy but what's is his actual role?
For several years he was General Manager and I was just looking on the OS he's now Administration Manager over the football side of things.

What is that?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alun Cowie on 13:52 - Oct 25 with 1210 viewsHighjack

From the title id guess he's in charge of player registration, team sheets, proper paperwork back to the league jobby.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Alun Cowie on 14:02 - Oct 25 with 1179 viewsSoberBaker

I reckon he lays back in his leather chair at his desk scrumpling up bits of paper before tossing them into a waste paper basket and announcing "SLAM DUNK" every time he hits the target.

He'll have a quick tug in the bogs around 3pm and then head down The Villiers for a couple of pints of Mild before getting home in time for Pointless.

AMOW

Alun Cowie on 14:55 - Oct 25 with 1082 viewsLoyal

Alun Cowie on 14:02 - Oct 25 by SoberBaker

I reckon he lays back in his leather chair at his desk scrumpling up bits of paper before tossing them into a waste paper basket and announcing "SLAM DUNK" every time he hits the target.

He'll have a quick tug in the bogs around 3pm and then head down The Villiers for a couple of pints of Mild before getting home in time for Pointless.

I like the analogy, but your post is disgusting, Cowie is an employee of the football club and tugging his trunk in the bogs is not a part of his job description. Please desist from further filth on this forum children read it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024