Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust warchest 10:43 - Nov 1 with 506 viewsE20Jack

Is it in the public domain how much the Trust has? There has been some dividend payments. I am increasingly of the opinion that 100% club ownership by the trust is the only realistic way to secure our longterm future. If we go down to the Championship/League 1 would the Trust should be in a position to buy the club outright if it sold its shares right now? The clubs value would be a fraction of what it is now.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Trust warchest on 10:47 - Nov 1 with 494 viewsPegojack

Yes is in the public domain, it was in the published accounts the other day, and it was peanuts compared to what the club would cost, even as a Championship basket case.
Trust warchest on 10:51 - Nov 1 with 486 viewsE20Jack

Trust warchest on 10:47 - Nov 1 by Pegojack

Yes is in the public domain, it was in the published accounts the other day, and it was peanuts compared to what the club would cost, even as a Championship basket case.

Even with a share sale on top of what it already has? Id say with £25m in the bank it would be in a really strong position in the future, even if it is part of a 50:50 consortium with someone the Trust feels comfortable working with. We have come to a massive crossroads with the Trust and the next step could be of vital importance to the club in the coming years.

I would seriously consider taking the Americans to court to try and force a sale of shares at this point as they have undoubtedly devalued as a result of the sale which of course breached the shareholders agreement.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Trust warchest on 12:28 - Nov 1 with 412 viewsJackUlation

What we need urgently is the plan that the new owners have good bad or indifferent we need a statement so we all know where we stand.

This is a must and the trust should be pushing like mad for this.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 12:30]
Trust warchest on 12:39 - Nov 1 with 387 viewsSmellyplumz

Trust warchest on 10:51 - Nov 1 by E20Jack

Even with a share sale on top of what it already has? Id say with £25m in the bank it would be in a really strong position in the future, even if it is part of a 50:50 consortium with someone the Trust feels comfortable working with. We have come to a massive crossroads with the Trust and the next step could be of vital importance to the club in the coming years.

I would seriously consider taking the Americans to court to try and force a sale of shares at this point as they have undoubtedly devalued as a result of the sale which of course breached the shareholders agreement.

Great plan except the shares ain't worth any where near 25 Mill and there is also no buyer, apart from that it's a sound plan.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024