Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... 16:39 - Oct 30 with 10683 viewsTheResurrection

.....by the Trust?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:41 - Oct 30 with 2233 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Hola!

Which Americans?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:43 - Oct 30 with 2219 viewsblueytheblue

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:41 - Oct 30 by NeiltheTaylor

Hola!

Which Americans?

You know - those Americans. Who reside in the US.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:45 - Oct 30 with 2198 viewsmonmouth

Well that's an exocet aint it. What's the source for that allegation Chris?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:46 - Oct 30 with 2194 viewslittle_britton

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:45 - Oct 30 by monmouth

L D ?
Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:47 - Oct 30 with 2175 viewsblueytheblue

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:45 - Oct 30 by monmouth

More to the point, IF it were to be true, why has Chris only just mentioned it days after thread after thread after thread against the Trust.

It's almost as if someone is dripfeeding information with the specific aim of destabilising your Trust.

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:49 - Oct 30 with 2151 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:47 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

More to the point, IF it were to be true, why has Chris only just mentioned it days after thread after thread after thread against the Trust.

It's almost as if someone is dripfeeding information with the specific aim of destabilising your Trust.

Great point, but it needs answering.

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:52 - Oct 30 with 2126 viewsblueytheblue

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:49 - Oct 30 by NeiltheTaylor

Of course, if there's any substance to it but surely any allegation would need to be somewhat more substantial than a pithy remark on a message board?

Who was in the meeting, when and where did it occur. Right now it's so vague as to be meaningless.

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:52 - Oct 30 with 2126 viewsjohnlangy

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:47 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

That last comment has to be the truth.

I can't think of any other reason.
Login to get fewer ads

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:53 - Oct 30 with 2110 viewsDarran

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:49 - Oct 30 by NeiltheTaylor

He's not going to tell you who his sauce is for the same reason he hasn't gone mental on LD & HJ after reading the Trust statement from last week.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:54 - Oct 30 with 2102 viewsTheResurrection

I've got proof of when I found out about this and from who but it's got nothing to do with anyone drip feeding me information so don't embarrass yourselves further by believing this

My only motive here is the integrity of the Trust and the people remaining in it.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:55 - Oct 30 with 2087 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:52 - Oct 30 by johnlangy

That last comment has to be the truth.

I can't think of any other reason.

It may well be true but the salient point for me is whether it's true it not.

Poll: Tory leader

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:55 - Oct 30 with 2085 viewsblueytheblue

In which case you'll be able to expand on your comment in the op then.

Who met, where was the meeting and when did the meeting occur.

Any information as to what the topic of discussing was?

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:56 - Oct 30 with 2076 viewsJackfath

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:54 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

I've got proof of when I found out about this and from who but it's got nothing to do with anyone drip feeding me information so don't embarrass yourselves further by believing this

My only motive here is the integrity of the Trust and the people remaining in it.

Is your source the same person who has the ability to match usernames up on here?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:57 - Oct 30 with 2062 viewsNeathJack

Without any further information on this claim such as a date for instance, it becomes rather pointless.
Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:57 - Oct 30 with 2060 viewsWingstandwood

SCST MUST issue an immediate statement on this. It's very future is at stake, please not let it be so!

Argus!

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:58 - Oct 30 with 2051 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:57 - Oct 30 by Wingstandwood

SCST MUST issue an immediate statement on this. It's very future is at stake, please not let it be so!

Not another statement. They always take ages to decifer i

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:58 - Oct 30 with 2049 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:54 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

So, this problem you have with transparency and disclosure...
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 16:59]

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:59 - Oct 30 with 2033 viewsmonmouth

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:55 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

It may well be true but the salient point for me is whether it's true it not.

Three salient points for me

1)is it true

if so

2) Did anyone else in the Trust know
3) Why has the source waited until now and lets have some of this much vaunted transparency that is so precious and hear direct from that source.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:59 - Oct 30 with 2030 viewsTheResurrection

First I want the Trust to comment and then I'll gladly text ECB with the proof.

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 17:01 - Oct 30 with 2015 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:59 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Ooh f*ck. I've just taken my phone out of its usual silent mode!

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 17:01 - Oct 30 with 2015 viewsblueytheblue

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:59 - Oct 30 by monmouth

Three salient points for me

1)is it true

if so

2) Did anyone else in the Trust know
3) Why has the source waited until now and lets have some of this much vaunted transparency that is so precious and hear direct from that source.

Is what true?

Did he bump into them at a Noo York Giants game? Was he at a urinal next to them in a MLS game? Did they jump the queue at a hot dog vendor in front of him so he remonstrated vehemently?

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 17:01 - Oct 30 with 2008 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:59 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

What form does the Trust comment have to take?

Can ECB then put it up on here?

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 17:02 - Oct 30 with 2000 viewsTheResurrection

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 16:58 - Oct 30 by NeiltheTaylor

So, this problem you have with transparency and disclosure...
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 16:59]

Exactly.... We are still not getting it and never will from the current lot....

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 17:02 - Oct 30 with 1987 viewsblueytheblue

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 17:02 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Think he meant you're neither disclosing nor being transparent...

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 17:03 - Oct 30 with 1976 viewsNeathJack

Why were Cooze's meetings with the Americans in the US not mentioned.... on 17:02 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Can you please clarify when you are claiming Huw Cooze met the Americans?

Thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024