Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... 18:13 - Oct 31 with 2147 viewsLohengrin

A little girl just knocked my door shouting Happy Halloween dressed up as Maggie Thatcher! You boys would have loved it!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:20 - Oct 31 with 2128 viewsperchrockjack

Is she dead

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:22 - Oct 31 with 2112 viewsThursday

Zombie Maggie or regular undead Maggie?
FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:28 - Oct 31 with 2094 viewsLohengrin

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:22 - Oct 31 by Thursday

Zombie Maggie or regular undead Maggie?

As she appeared in her ferocious pomp.

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:29 - Oct 31 with 2087 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

She's always been dead , no heart , no soul .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:33 - Oct 31 with 2078 viewsblueytheblue

Yet again parents mindlessing inflicting their misguided dogma on an innocent child.

I do hope you called social services, Loh.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:34 - Oct 31 with 2074 viewsLohengrin

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:33 - Oct 31 by blueytheblue

Yet again parents mindlessing inflicting their misguided dogma on an innocent child.

I do hope you called social services, Loh.

I laughed.

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:37 - Oct 31 with 2060 viewsLeonisGod

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:29 - Oct 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

She's always been dead , no heart , no soul .

Oh, i think the soul lives on unfortunately

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:54 - Oct 31 with 2026 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:37 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

Oh, i think the soul lives on unfortunately

Chilling !!😱

Login to get fewer ads

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:55 - Oct 31 with 2014 viewsDarran

I just pissed in a water pistol they're going to get a soaking out of the upstairs window if they knock my door.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:56 - Oct 31 with 2011 viewsblueytheblue

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:54 - Oct 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Chilling !!😱

Chilling, striking fear into the heart of lefties knowing a steely glare will cause Old Man Corbyn to piss his pants like Oldjack on a cold day.

On a tangent, odd Kassam pulled out of the UKIP leadership race. Despite overwhelming media and indeed social media support, he knew he couldn't win. Guess he had more self-awareness than the Right On Member for the People's Republic of Islington...

EDIT:

Getting back on topic, I always have mixed feelings about this.

One the one hand I applaud the free market, enterprise spirit said children display. On the other hand, they want something for basically nothing threatening abuse / damage if not given something. Aggressive begging at it's worst.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 19:02]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 19:23 - Oct 31 with 1957 viewsGowerjack

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:28 - Oct 31 by Lohengrin

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 19:27 - Oct 31 with 1942 viewsepaul

I'd explode!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 19:29 - Oct 31 with 1937 viewspikeypaul

I've unleashed the dogs and they will be prowling the garden until after the Swans game.

Not really,had some knock the door earlier told them I have no sweets so they will have to some money,quick as a flash the little boy said "we prefer that" it did make me laugh.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 08:59 - Nov 1 with 1798 viewsPegojack

I locked up the house, lights off and went up the pub to watch the Swans.

On reflection, I wish I'd stayed home and handed a few sweets out.

EDIT: that sounds bad, doesn't it? You know what I mean though. Going to answer the door every five minutes would have been infinitely preferable to watching my team being humiliated last night.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 9:25]
FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 09:49 - Nov 1 with 1766 viewsLohengrin

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 19:27 - Oct 31 by epaul

I'd explode!!!!!

Boo!

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 10:29 - Nov 1 with 1732 viewsepaul

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 09:49 - Nov 1 by Lohengrin

Boo!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 11:16 - Nov 1 with 1698 viewsHumpty

Heh! In the space of a week you've called me a Communist, a Bolshevik and part of a "horde".

But you threw a right strop when Ebo far more accurately described you as a Nazi a few days ago.

You Nazis. So touchy.
FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 11:29 - Nov 1 with 1678 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 11:16 - Nov 1 by Humpty

Heh! In the space of a week you've called me a Communist, a Bolshevik and part of a "horde".

But you threw a right strop when Ebo far more accurately described you as a Nazi a few days ago.

You Nazis. So touchy.

Dam it

I missed that 😄

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 11:40 - Nov 1 with 1667 viewsHumpty

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 11:29 - Nov 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Dam it

I missed that 😄

It was in one of the horribly ugly anti immigrant threads that he likes to start.

Touchy f*ckers Nazis.
FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 14:26 - Nov 1 with 1609 viewsLohengrin

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 11:29 - Nov 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Dam it

I missed that 😄

So did I?

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 14:28 - Nov 1 with 1601 viewsLohengrin

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 11:40 - Nov 1 by Humpty

It was in one of the horribly ugly anti immigrant threads that he likes to start.

Touchy f*ckers Nazis.

The one about the child impersonators?

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 14:59 - Nov 2 with 1480 viewsDafyddHuw

FAO ePaul, Ebo, Fiery, Humpty and the rest of the Bolshevik horde... on 18:28 - Oct 31 by Lohengrin

So zombie Maggie then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024