Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club launch review after dreadful run of results 21:31 - Dec 5 with 4648 viewsepaul

Surely they wouldnt sack one of their own, good news though they will take advice from HJ and LD!!!!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/12/05/swansea-city-manager-bob-bradley-

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:32 - Dec 5 with 3305 viewsMurph75

Pretty sure Huwbert said the same thing after last season.
Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:33 - Dec 5 with 3281 viewsDr_Winston

If Bradley loses enough games he'll lose his job regardless of his passport. Thinking otherwise is illogical.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:33 - Dec 5 with 3278 viewsWatchman

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:32 - Dec 5 by Murph75

Pretty sure Huwbert said the same thing after last season.

yep they reviewed and the decisions got worse

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:34 - Dec 5 with 3252 viewsLoyal

What a wonderful accurate piece of reporting.
Michael fcking Morgan 😂
Pinch of salt, Matt Law has previous for bullshit

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:37 - Dec 5 with 3222 viewsLoyal

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:33 - Dec 5 by Dr_Winston

If Bradley loses enough games he'll lose his job regardless of his passport. Thinking otherwise is illogical.

Maybe he has the next three games, but when you put it like that even then it's inevitable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:39 - Dec 5 with 3193 viewsSmellyplumz

Utter cluster fk from beginning to end, what's this a review of the review?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:40 - Dec 5 with 3186 viewsmajorraglan

Can't see the old board putting their hands up and coughing some very poor recruiting and decision making, no doubt BB will shoulder the blame as did FG before him. I think the squad isn't good enough and this may be window dressing.

Edit, Just seen the WM article, to be fair Mr J has taken some responsibility which deserves credit. just shows what I know!
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 21:45]
Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:41 - Dec 5 with 3158 viewsMurph75

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:39 - Dec 5 by Smellyplumz

Utter cluster fk from beginning to end, what's this a review of the review?

A review?
Login to get fewer ads

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:41 - Dec 5 with 3159 viewsGTCJack

Review may suggest a move for Bob to a different role, then bring in Marcelinho. Even get Rangel to support him in a coaching/translation capacity
Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:42 - Dec 5 with 3150 viewsWatchman

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:34 - Dec 5 by Loyal

What a wonderful accurate piece of reporting.
Michael fcking Morgan 😂
Pinch of salt, Matt Law has previous for bullshit

it is in the common interest to show the world what an utter cluster f it has all become

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:42 - Dec 5 with 3140 viewsFlashberryjack

Why would they sack Bob when everything is going to plan.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:42 - Dec 5 with 3135 viewsLoyal

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:40 - Dec 5 by majorraglan

Can't see the old board putting their hands up and coughing some very poor recruiting and decision making, no doubt BB will shoulder the blame as did FG before him. I think the squad isn't good enough and this may be window dressing.

Edit, Just seen the WM article, to be fair Mr J has taken some responsibility which deserves credit. just shows what I know!
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 21:45]

Thing is Bobby boy hasn't signed anyone !

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:56 - Dec 5 with 2990 viewsswan65split

Just a story to fill space ....................sack the Bathplugs all of them!
Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:57 - Dec 5 with 2977 viewsjasper_T

Wonder if they'll notice Bradley's CV in this review. Can't have seen it before.
Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:59 - Dec 5 with 2925 viewsbarry_island

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:07 - Dec 5 with 2843 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:59 - Dec 5 by barry_island

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

Huw f*cked up very badly by putting his personal greed before the well being of the club.

I hereby close my review.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:16 - Dec 5 with 2734 viewsbarry_island

This is what happens when you take your eye off the ball and change it to an eye on the till.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:19 - Dec 5 with 2699 viewsmax936

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 21:33 - Dec 5 by Dr_Winston

The bit about the Club being prepared to spend big money January, tickled me, I'd like to know who dreamed that one up as its genius.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:19 - Dec 5 with 2699 viewsfbreath

Who is going to believe anything they say based on past six months.

Buying time is their best weapon so say what the punters want to hear.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:23 - Dec 5 with 2675 viewsLoyal

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:19 - Dec 5 by max936

The bit about the Club being prepared to spend big money January, tickled me, I'd like to know who dreamed that one up as its genius.

I would so love us to be wrong max but the promised blow job will inevitably turn out to be a quick hand shandy followed by a kiss on the lips and Ivor's fat belly getting covered in cock splutter. No airs and graces in Swansea this January.

And this ends my review.

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:31 - Dec 5 with 2588 viewsraynor94

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:19 - Dec 5 by max936

Honestly believe we'll be dead and buried by then Max sorry to say

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:35 - Dec 5 with 2554 viewsjack2jack

Well they didn't want to listen to huw,before they appointed clown bob,maybe they can see their investment going down the pan.Id give him no more than 2 games if it still sh!t get shot.
Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:54 - Dec 5 with 2426 viewsmax936

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:35 - Dec 5 by jack2jack

Well they didn't want to listen to huw,before they appointed clown bob,maybe they can see their investment going down the pan.Id give him no more than 2 games if it still sh!t get shot.

He seems like an affable fella, but listening to him on these press conference video's is gut wrenching he doesn't know just what to do, he hasn't got much skin tone as it is, but as the conference is going on and questions keep coming you can see any colour he does have visibly drain from him, not good for him or us.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 23:02 - Dec 5 with 2373 viewsperchrockjack

I ve been feeling rather peaky myself of late.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 23:11 - Dec 5 with 2334 viewsjack2jack

Club launch review after dreadful run of results on 22:54 - Dec 5 by max936

He seems like an affable fella, but listening to him on these press conference video's is gut wrenching he doesn't know just what to do, he hasn't got much skin tone as it is, but as the conference is going on and questions keep coming you can see any colour he does have visibly drain from him, not good for him or us.

They give him shot,it's a fook up,they should take it on the chin get shot asap i can't really take to the guy,if he was ripping up trees fair do's,but I just don't see it working out.If the owners are serious about this project,he needs to go
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024