Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I got to laugh the bloke is clueless! 11:34 - Dec 9 with 1387 viewshughesy2013

Look at this and this is exactly what is happening down at the swans a manager from a different country who hasnt got the best insight into the league they are going to manage in and is doing absoloutly sh#t! Bob Bradley waffling on about how managers from different countries have done rubbish! what you trying to say?

"Look at all the success Frank de Boer has had, and now he goes to a club like Inter Milan which is a high risk level of job, even when you go in at the start of the season," he said.

"It happens. I have total respect that when Gary Neville went into Valencia, he was ready for the challenge, saying 'I'm a football man and I'm going for it'.

"Valencia is a tough place to go given the feeling and the passionate fans and now someone from the outside comes in.

"I bet some of the stuff written about him wasn't respectful and fair either.

"I've only met him once or twice but I think he's a real football man and so I'm not the first to be thrown into this. It is what it is, and it's not going to change me.

"It was similar for David Moyes at Real Sociedad. When you go into a situation that now needs turning around, you go in knowing that you have to roll your sleeves up.

Read more at http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-city-s-bob-bradley-comes-out-fig
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 11:37]
I got to laugh the bloke is clueless! on 11:54 - Dec 9 with 1285 viewslonglostjack

He's clearly identifying with those managers who have also faced a language barrier.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I got to laugh the bloke is clueless! on 11:55 - Dec 9 with 1277 views1983

I got to laugh the bloke is clueless! on 12:00 - Dec 9 with 1247 viewsKGriz16

Why doesn't he stop talking and start doing his job. He loves to talk too much.
I got to laugh the bloke is clueless! on 13:38 - Dec 9 with 1036 viewsjack2jack

I think most people agree, its not because he's an American or because he speaks differently. If he was Spanish, French or any other nationality, it wouldn't matter.
ITS BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT WE ARE GASH UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP, end of.
Footnote. I know its not his fault he was offered the job, but he accepted the challenge and to date he has come up woefully short. The press have jumped all over this American thing, but they are missing the point by miles, and if he thinks its because he's American, then he's missing the point also
I got to laugh the bloke is clueless! on 14:55 - Dec 9 with 885 viewsicecoldjack

I got to laugh the bloke is clueless! on 11:54 - Dec 9 by longlostjack

He's clearly identifying with those managers who have also faced a language barrier.

Maybe our players can't speak American ? Bob can't get his scoring zone ideas across !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024