Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport 10:18 - Dec 8 with 2467 viewsLoyal

'The man at the top '
Is being interviewed this morning by Jim White etc.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:22 - Dec 8 with 2334 viewsSwanzay

So Bob is staying and we need stability.
Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:24 - Dec 8 with 2323 viewsjack247

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:22 - Dec 8 by Swanzay

So Bob is staying and we need stability.

Really? Great. Merry Christmas everyone
Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:27 - Dec 8 with 2310 viewsSwanzay

Interest that HJ said that day to day at the club has in the main carried on as normal, doubt the Trust would agree.
Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:28 - Dec 8 with 2296 viewsoldcob

If Jenkins says Bob is staying, he'll probably be going. That man can't even lie straight in bed.
Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:29 - Dec 8 with 2277 viewscostalotta

Phone in guys. Let's get the truth out.

He's getting away with everything, including the lies cos nobody is standing up to him!
Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:30 - Dec 8 with 2270 viewsLandore_Jack

You know when Jenkins is lying. His lips move.

#backtojack

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:46 - Dec 8 with 2205 viewsLoyal

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:29 - Dec 8 by costalotta

Phone in guys. Let's get the truth out.

He's getting away with everything, including the lies cos nobody is standing up to him!

I wanted to talk about the way the club was sold and the diligence done during that sale and why the Trust were excluded. Also who were the real investors.

The talk sport guy on the phones said they were asked not to talk about it due to due legal process.
So he cut me off.

So - what's all that about then ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:48 - Dec 8 with 2182 viewsDafyddHuw

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:27 - Dec 8 by Swanzay

Interest that HJ said that day to day at the club has in the main carried on as normal, doubt the Trust would agree.

Why would the Trust nor agree?
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:48 - Dec 8 with 2179 viewscostalotta

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:46 - Dec 8 by Loyal

I wanted to talk about the way the club was sold and the diligence done during that sale and why the Trust were excluded. Also who were the real investors.

The talk sport guy on the phones said they were asked not to talk about it due to due legal process.
So he cut me off.

Really? I wonder what they could be.

Good work.

At least now we know how to circumnavigate that little obstacle.Carry on as you go ;)
Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:55 - Dec 8 with 2138 viewscockneyswan

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:46 - Dec 8 by Loyal

So he cut me off.

Good news Big nose Jenkins, is aware of a legal issue, hope he's sweating big time 👍
Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 12:09 - Dec 8 with 2019 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A number of interviews with the BBC and now a radio appearance. I wonder what has prompted this PR campaign?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 12:09 - Dec 8 with 2026 viewsLoyal

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:48 - Dec 8 by costalotta

Really? I wonder what they could be.

Good work.

At least now we know how to circumnavigate that little obstacle.Carry on as you go ;)

All I said was - this isn't so much about the teams position ( for me ) it's more about the sale of the club and the exclusion of the trust. The lack of investment from so called American investors, and that Jenkins is just a foyle for them to take the heat off. They are playing him like a puppet.

The bit that got me was when he said about the legal position but also - 'you seem to know too much - this is more of a fans phone in' Disgraceful protection of greed by talk sport. Saunders was just a little puppy as well, too scared to ask the questions he knows full well should be asked.

Now Jim White ( presenter ) is saying - hundreds of Swansea fans calling in. And they have heard from two, both of whom have no angle on the real issues.

Waste of time.

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 12:21 - Dec 8 with 1931 viewsWatchman

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 11:27 - Dec 8 by Swanzay

that's problem, in no way shape or form is it improving

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 12:55 - Dec 8 with 1743 viewsymaohyd

Appointing a manager, as is the nature of football is always a gamble and fraught with potential problems, we all know that. Appointing Bradley however was and remains a ridiculous decision.

Not a bad coach, a decent CV at a certain level, however a manager of a Prem side....no way.

I get that the last thing we need now is further change.

BUT, when the man in place is clearly not up to the job in hand, then it is utterly ridiculous not to make a change.

Huw Jenkins reminds me of a game of golf. When you are a high handicapper, you can luck out on a few holes, however by the end of a round the game has made your score card look challenging to Carol Vorderman!

HJ et al, made some canny decisions, however their/his lack of ability is now coming to the fore and a string of awful decisions have now left the club where we currently are.

Probably not his decision to appoint Bradley, but his decision to remain in situ and come out with crap like, we don't need change.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 23:05 - Dec 8 with 1167 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 12:09 - Dec 8 by Loyal

All I said was - this isn't so much about the teams position ( for me ) it's more about the sale of the club and the exclusion of the trust. The lack of investment from so called American investors, and that Jenkins is just a foyle for them to take the heat off. They are playing him like a puppet.

The bit that got me was when he said about the legal position but also - 'you seem to know too much - this is more of a fans phone in' Disgraceful protection of greed by talk sport. Saunders was just a little puppy as well, too scared to ask the questions he knows full well should be asked.

Now Jim White ( presenter ) is saying - hundreds of Swansea fans calling in. And they have heard from two, both of whom have no angle on the real issues.

Waste of time.

A truly shocking stance to take by Talksh!te. We always get these 'hundreds of fans comments' yet few get to say anything other than the gobshite presenters.
Huge parallels to STID on Swansea Sound. No surprise they are sister stations.
We are not going to get any support from the established media outlets. They will all take the side of Huw and the rest of the corporates. Unfortunately there are sh!tloads of people in Swansea who will belive all the crap spin thrown at them.
Leaflet campaigns and sourcing the few media outlets that would give us some support is the only way to get the message out.
Respect to you mate for trying to get your very valid questions answered.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 07:31 - Dec 9 with 965 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 23:05 - Dec 8 by Private_Partz

A truly shocking stance to take by Talksh!te. We always get these 'hundreds of fans comments' yet few get to say anything other than the gobshite presenters.
Huge parallels to STID on Swansea Sound. No surprise they are sister stations.
We are not going to get any support from the established media outlets. They will all take the side of Huw and the rest of the corporates. Unfortunately there are sh!tloads of people in Swansea who will belive all the crap spin thrown at them.
Leaflet campaigns and sourcing the few media outlets that would give us some support is the only way to get the message out.
Respect to you mate for trying to get your very valid questions answered.

I bet there's a fair few pundits , the Sutton's and Merson's of this world who would love us out of the PL.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 09:04 - Dec 9 with 844 viewsswan65split

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 07:31 - Dec 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I bet there's a fair few pundits , the Sutton's and Merson's of this world who would love us out of the PL.

and refs.
Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 12:56 - Dec 9 with 714 viewsangryjack

said we needed stability,,if so why get rid of guidolin in september...muppet mush
Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 13:08 - Dec 9 with 670 viewsTrundle10

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 12:56 - Dec 9 by angryjack

said we needed stability,,if so why get rid of guidolin in september...muppet mush

exactly, I thought it was a stupid decision at the time, although some on here wanted him gone. Careful what you wish for.
Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 15:26 - Dec 9 with 571 viewsLoyal

Swansea discussion with interviews on Talk Sport on 07:31 - Dec 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Honestly I really don't think we need the endorsement of Sutton a convicted fraudster, bankrupt and loner. Or indeed Merson a drug head and piss face who has always hated us. In fact I prefer it that they don't like us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024