Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is HJ still here attending games ??? 17:49 - Dec 31 with 2283 viewsporschejack

There is nothing illegal in what he has done ( that we know at the moment ) but if it was me personally , I'd show up for a few games to pretend all is ok , then I would disappear to my Island resort in the sun forever more and wipe my hands of it .
Why stick around ?
Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 17:56 - Dec 31 with 2226 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Returning to the scene of the crime

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:00 - Dec 31 with 2203 viewsGeoffThom

Should be made to explain every transfer and manager dealings these last couple of years ,really needs to be held accountable for this shit ,he was happy for all the plaudits and you couldn't get him out of the media ,now silence
Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:01 - Dec 31 with 2193 viewsLoyal

HJ is the chairman last time I looked.
As for legality - we wait the Trust advice.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:03 - Dec 31 with 2167 viewsunion_jack

Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:01 - Dec 31 by Loyal

I'm waiting!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:04 - Dec 31 with 2147 viewsLoyal

Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:03 - Dec 31 by union_jack

I'm waiting!

I'm assuming it takes time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:22 - Dec 31 with 2054 viewsWhiterockin

I would be interested in knowing. If the trust know if part of the share sale included a provision that HJ must remain chairman for a period of time. Often happens with a takeover.
Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:23 - Dec 31 with 2044 viewsbathgatejack

Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:03 - Dec 31 by union_jack

I'm waiting!

the trust are licking his balls
Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:26 - Dec 31 with 2019 viewsmagicdaps10

We are all looking for the answers and even more for the apologies but on a morale front.............just do the right thing Huw and fook off.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:26 - Dec 31 with 2019 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He's the chairman and picking up half a million a year.

It would be even odder if he didn't turn up for games.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:29 - Dec 31 with 1961 viewsLeonWasGod

Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:23 - Dec 31 by bathgatejack

the trust are licking his balls

I doubt it, Phil works away a lot from what I've gathered on this site. He'd need a long tongue
Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:37 - Dec 31 with 1892 viewsporschejack

Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 18:29 - Dec 31 by LeonWasGod

I doubt it, Phil works away a lot from what I've gathered on this site. He'd need a long tongue

Something not quite right here either , mmm , anybody taking a closer look ?
Why is HJ still here attending games ??? on 19:02 - Dec 31 with 1817 viewsthenorthbankbog

I don't understand the hold up he's acted in breech of the 2002 shareholders agreement and also sent a letter offering bribes to the trust to waiver the said shareholders agreement both acts are against the law
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024