Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford. 14:13 - Jan 1 with 757 viewslifelong

It's like watching us yesterday.. 0-3 down first half v Spurs.
Watford. on 14:15 - Jan 1 with 737 viewsOldjack

We'd be 6 down by now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Watford. on 14:16 - Jan 1 with 727 viewsperchrockjack

Don't make feel feel better.

In fact , lovely walk to Wirral s highest point, a mulled wine and a hot bath haven't either

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Watford. on 14:25 - Jan 1 with 665 viewsRancid

Kane will come into his own now.Not sure what the price is on him being leagues top scorer but i wouldnt mind a few sheckles on it.
Watford. on 14:29 - Jan 1 with 641 viewsCooperman

This is bad defending, still not as bad as ours though.

I saw the different dimension of the Goals On Sunday clips this morning and it's fair to say that Paul Williams has brought absolutely zero to our defensive set up. Player positioning is all over the shop which is a basic coaching issue rather than skill. I'm sure Clement will sort it out.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 14:30]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Watford. on 14:54 - Jan 1 with 561 views34dfgdf54

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Watford dragged into it.

Unfortunately not with us though, with our run of fixtures I expect us to be cut well adrift shortly.
Watford. on 14:57 - Jan 1 with 542 viewspencoedjack

Watford. on 14:54 - Jan 1 by 34dfgdf54

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Watford dragged into it.

Unfortunately not with us though, with our run of fixtures I expect us to be cut well adrift shortly.

I can see the bottom 3 there at the moment being cut adrift especially if the rumours about Defoe leaving Sunderland are true
Watford. on 14:58 - Jan 1 with 536 viewsnierika

http://www.thesportbible.com/football/news-what-a-premier-league-table-for-2016-
Watford. on 15:08 - Jan 1 with 497 viewsjack247

The most frustrating thing about this season is it's one of the lowest quality PLs I've seen and we are still probably getting relegated.

Some awful teams and we are the worst of the lot
Login to get fewer ads

Watford. on 15:20 - Jan 1 with 445 viewsClinton

Watford. on 14:29 - Jan 1 by Cooperman

This is bad defending, still not as bad as ours though.

I saw the different dimension of the Goals On Sunday clips this morning and it's fair to say that Paul Williams has brought absolutely zero to our defensive set up. Player positioning is all over the shop which is a basic coaching issue rather than skill. I'm sure Clement will sort it out.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 14:30]

Part of our problem is that we keep conceding early and the shape gets worse and worse when we start chasing the game. By imposing some shape to the team as a whole I'm more than hopeful that he will stop us shipping goals.
I'm not sure where our goals are going to come from, though. We look terribly toothless, don't we?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Watford. on 15:22 - Jan 1 with 433 viewslifelong

Watford. on 15:08 - Jan 1 by jack247

The most frustrating thing about this season is it's one of the lowest quality PLs I've seen and we are still probably getting relegated.

Some awful teams and we are the worst of the lot

Indeed.

Watford have 10 points more than us.. unbelievable how poor we are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024