Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would our current side do in the Championship 20:47 - Jan 20 with 3752 viewsBorojack

Watching Brighton v Wednesday.
Brighton look a decent side Wednesday look very ordinary.
2nd v 6th apart from the Geordies who have a PL squad in the Championship the rest look mediocre to me.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

How would our current side do in the Championship on 20:48 - Jan 20 with 3741 viewsDr_Winston

With a decent manager we'd be top four easy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How would our current side do in the Championship on 20:50 - Jan 20 with 3724 viewsairedale

Consider who's there already, add Sunderland and Hull, and then think about how we'd do imo.
How would our current side do in the Championship on 20:56 - Jan 20 with 3701 viewsQuincy999

We would be mid table. I would be worried if we were playing the likes of ipswich and villa.
How would our current side do in the Championship on 20:57 - Jan 20 with 3691 viewsmonmouth

I'd definitely rather not find out. It's a bit of a lottery down there. I thought Narch had all the guns to get back up and they've made a right old arse of it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How would our current side do in the Championship on 20:59 - Jan 20 with 3683 viewsjackjackjackjack

With the reduction in TV money we'll have to get rid of a lot of our squad. And by the 4th year income would be around £20m, which would barely cover running costs and the under-23 team.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

How would our current side do in the Championship on 21:02 - Jan 20 with 3652 viewsFlashberryjack

Mid table......we haven't got enough dog in the PL let alone the championship.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How would our current side do in the Championship on 21:03 - Jan 20 with 3647 viewspencoedjack

It would do the double over the basseys
How would our current side do in the Championship on 21:04 - Jan 20 with 3642 viewsBorojack

How would our current side do in the Championship on 20:59 - Jan 20 by jackjackjackjack

With the reduction in TV money we'll have to get rid of a lot of our squad. And by the 4th year income would be around £20m, which would barely cover running costs and the under-23 team.

Yes I was wondering who would go.

Siggurdsson
Fabianski
Llorente
Baston
Ki
And hopefully Taylor.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Login to get fewer ads

How would our current side do in the Championship on 21:08 - Jan 20 with 3610 viewsDewi1jack

If we could play as a TEAM again as we did from Loudstrop and before, we'll be *alright in the Prem let alone the Championship

*Alright this year is BYHOFS!!!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

How would our current side do in the Championship on 21:09 - Jan 20 with 3602 viewsFlashberryjack

How would our current side do in the Championship on 21:04 - Jan 20 by Borojack

Yes I was wondering who would go.

Siggurdsson
Fabianski
Llorente
Baston
Ki
And hopefully Taylor.

They'd go for definite, and anything else that isn't nailed down.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How would our current side do in the Championship on 23:10 - Jan 20 with 3457 viewsDewi1jack

How would our current side do in the Championship on 21:09 - Jan 20 by Flashberryjack

They'd go for definite, and anything else that isn't nailed down.

No worries.
We'll still have Jenkins but with another huge payrise.

And he'll finally be able to get Adomah in as the lad won't be out of his depth

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

How would our current side do in the Championship on 23:52 - Jan 20 with 3405 viewsKilkennyjack

How would our current side do in the Championship on 20:48 - Jan 20 by Dr_Winston

With a decent manager we'd be top four easy.

I cant see it.

This season we have won just 4 games out of 21.
Our squad is shite even allowing for the Brad bobley factor.

I think we will be no better than Cardiff City or Brizzle City.

Beware of the Risen People

How would our current side do in the Championship on 23:59 - Jan 20 with 3391 viewsLoyal

This current side wouldn't be in the championship.
Fifth in league one.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How would our current side do in the Championship on 00:05 - Jan 21 with 3388 viewsRevJames

How would our current side do in the Championship on 23:59 - Jan 20 by Loyal

This current side wouldn't be in the championship.
Fifth in league one.

That's being optimistic.

Hopefully Clement can kick this lot into shape but as it stands, how would we do in the Championship? Not at all well. The facts don't lie.

There is nothing to suggest that we'd compete and make a fist of it in the Championship.
How would our current side do in the Championship on 00:39 - Jan 21 with 3358 viewsBoot

Mid table at best
How would our current side do in the Championship on 10:29 - Jan 21 with 3156 views34dfgdf54

Mid Table 10th-15th
How would our current side do in the Championship on 10:32 - Jan 21 with 3149 viewsShonky

No way Llorente would play down there. Nor Gimpfy. The team we will have by then wont even touch the sides falling through.

Its just a ride...

How would our current side do in the Championship on 13:41 - Jan 21 with 3061 viewsDr_Winston

How would our current side do in the Championship on 23:52 - Jan 20 by Kilkennyjack

I cant see it.

This season we have won just 4 games out of 21.
Our squad is shite even allowing for the Brad bobley factor.

I think we will be no better than Cardiff City or Brizzle City.

Our current squad is 2-0 up at Anfield as it stands. Good managers make huge differences.

They've been woefully managed under Bradley. Give Clement time to see what he can make of them.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How would our current side do in the Championship on 14:00 - Jan 21 with 3040 viewsLoyal

How would our current side do in the Championship on 13:41 - Jan 21 by Dr_Winston

Our current squad is 2-0 up at Anfield as it stands. Good managers make huge differences.

They've been woefully managed under Bradley. Give Clement time to see what he can make of them.

This post has been edited by an administrator

We will fck this game up.
The real matches now are home to Southampton and Leicester.
After the Leicester game we will know exactly where we are.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How would our current side do in the Championship on 14:01 - Jan 21 with 3041 viewsDr_Winston

How would our current side do in the Championship on 14:00 - Jan 21 by Loyal

We will fck this game up.
The real matches now are home to Southampton and Leicester.
After the Leicester game we will know exactly where we are.

The real matches were the eleven pissed away under Bradley.

Clement's got a hell of a job on his hands no matter what now, but performances are improving.

How would our current side do in the Championship on 14:17 - Jan 21 with 3030 viewsLohengrin

We're winning away at Anfield, mun. We'd do rather well I should think.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

How would our current side do in the Championship on 19:03 - Jan 21 with 2995 viewsunion_jack

How would our current side do in the Championship on 14:17 - Jan 21 by Lohengrin

We're winning away at Anfield, mun. We'd do rather well I should think.

It doesn't work like that though unfortunately.

If we go down, and hopefully after today we won't, it will be more the amount of desire in the squad as much as the ability. Will they have 'the dog' in them?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024