Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armed Police 22:49 - Feb 12 with 1617 viewsGowerjack

Did anyone else notice the two heavily armed police officers standing near the ramp at the North East corner of the ground prior to the kick off

They looked to be packing assault rifles ( I'm no expert).

Is this really nessacary?

What the loving f uck are they meant to be "protecting" us from?

Thin end of a very very nasty wedge in my opinion.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Armed Police on 22:54 - Feb 12 with 1595 viewsDarran

Armed police have been in and around the stadium for a couple of months.

They are there to protect us in this current climate and we should be thankful for them be so brave for doing it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Armed Police on 22:54 - Feb 12 with 1587 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh police too ...

First time i noticed them was the West Ham home game over xmas.

Must be an IsIs type threat for armed police with visible automatic weapons to be at a football match.

Glad to see them if that is the case.

Beware of the Risen People

Armed Police on 22:55 - Feb 12 with 1589 viewsjackportis

They were everywhere in the Principality stadium yesterday which I believe is a first.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Armed Police on 22:59 - Feb 12 with 1566 viewsDarran

Armed Police on 22:54 - Feb 12 by Kilkennyjack

Welsh police too ...

First time i noticed them was the West Ham home game over xmas.

Must be an IsIs type threat for armed police with visible automatic weapons to be at a football match.

Glad to see them if that is the case.

Exactly Kilky big up to them.

Armed Police on 23:42 - Feb 12 with 1484 viewsjackharris

Armed Police on 22:59 - Feb 12 by Darran

Exactly Kilky big up to them.

They are situated at the 2 main entrances to the Liberty. So if some Terroist tries to drive say a lorry down towards the crowds by the stadium they can react. The armed police have been covering matches for a couple years. In the past they have stayed in their cars or have stood outside with just there handgun (Glock). A more visible presence this season after the spate of terrorist incidents, with their machine guns on show. They are generally made up of the Armed Response officers from the West Wales unit, they are sometimes my brother's men. He tends not to do it on match days because he is a season ticket holder and watches the matches. He was night's last night and is night's tonight, with the armed response unit.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 23:44]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Armed Police on 23:45 - Feb 12 with 1466 viewsDarran

Armed Police on 23:42 - Feb 12 by jackharris

They are situated at the 2 main entrances to the Liberty. So if some Terroist tries to drive say a lorry down towards the crowds by the stadium they can react. The armed police have been covering matches for a couple years. In the past they have stayed in their cars or have stood outside with just there handgun (Glock). A more visible presence this season after the spate of terrorist incidents, with their machine guns on show. They are generally made up of the Armed Response officers from the West Wales unit, they are sometimes my brother's men. He tends not to do it on match days because he is a season ticket holder and watches the matches. He was night's last night and is night's tonight, with the armed response unit.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 23:44]

He's a legend for his work though he's a legend for being your brother in the first place.

Tell him thank you from Dar.

Armed Police on 23:53 - Feb 12 with 1449 viewsjackharris

Armed Police on 23:45 - Feb 12 by Darran

He's a legend for his work though he's a legend for being your brother in the first place.

Tell him thank you from Dar.

Will do Dar!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Armed Police on 23:54 - Feb 12 with 1439 viewsDarran

Armed Police on 23:53 - Feb 12 by jackharris

Will do Dar!

You're ok too.

Login to get fewer ads

Armed Police on 00:05 - Feb 13 with 1423 viewsjackharris

Armed Police on 22:55 - Feb 12 by jackportis

They were everywhere in the Principality stadium yesterday which I believe is a first.

The first time armed police were used in and around the Millennium stadium was for the Man Utd Versus Millwall FA Cup Final. Due to a high risk of terrorist threat at that time. My brother worked that match. Armed response officers were also at the then called Millennium Stadium for the Olympic Football tournament in 2012 too.

Armed Police on 00:21 - Feb 13 with 1399 viewsdailew

Inevitable consequence of bombing Muslim countries then letting around 150,000 a year of them into the country every single year.

Policies completely ärse about face.

Muslim ghettos (main breeding grounds for Jihadis) getting bigger and bigger.

Then the general population are told just to suck it up.

Terror attacks are just "part and parcel' of living in a major city" according to Sadiq Khan.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Armed Police on 09:07 - Feb 13 with 1171 viewsperchrockjack

Terrorism

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Armed Police on 15:23 - Feb 13 with 994 viewsLoyal

Thing is, in the better age of public service and accountability we Shield a knowledge very positively the coppers, et all who do al they can to keep people safe.
What I do know is innocent people won't be shot by these coppers and the place is safer with them there. Ok Humpty ? - PC Punk 😂

I have hated the coppers for years but as I got a bit more mature and saw hatred of whole groups as the start of a racist outlook - things are different now for me. A family member was saved in a house fire by a SWP officer 11 years ago. He didn't have to do it, but he did, hence the reason why I give them some support on here. It's obvious when you think about it.
No group of people should be hated in their total, it's a breeding ground for so much more.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Armed Police on 15:32 - Feb 13 with 977 viewsHumpty

Armed Police on 15:23 - Feb 13 by Loyal

Thing is, in the better age of public service and accountability we Shield a knowledge very positively the coppers, et all who do al they can to keep people safe.
What I do know is innocent people won't be shot by these coppers and the place is safer with them there. Ok Humpty ? - PC Punk 😂

I have hated the coppers for years but as I got a bit more mature and saw hatred of whole groups as the start of a racist outlook - things are different now for me. A family member was saved in a house fire by a SWP officer 11 years ago. He didn't have to do it, but he did, hence the reason why I give them some support on here. It's obvious when you think about it.
No group of people should be hated in their total, it's a breeding ground for so much more.

Couldn't agree more. I don't hate coppers at all.
Armed Police on 15:34 - Feb 13 with 974 viewsLoyal

Armed Police on 15:32 - Feb 13 by Humpty

Couldn't agree more. I don't hate coppers at all.

My word, we agree 😂
I suppose it's all a part of growing up and understanding that TOTAL hatred is a very negative thing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Armed Police on 15:37 - Feb 13 with 966 viewsDarran

Armed Police on 15:34 - Feb 13 by Loyal

My word, we agree 😂
I suppose it's all a part of growing up and understanding that TOTAL hatred is a very negative thing.

What about ex-coppers?

Armed Police on 15:40 - Feb 13 with 959 viewsLoyal

Armed Police on 15:37 - Feb 13 by Darran

What about ex-coppers?

Perchie needs his head looking at if you are referring to him, you of all people should know that. It's very sad to see it on here.

Armed Police on 15:41 - Feb 13 with 950 viewsDarran

Armed Police on 15:40 - Feb 13 by Loyal

Perchie needs his head looking at if you are referring to him, you of all people should know that. It's very sad to see it on here.

No comment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024