Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corner Park Car Sales 12:44 - Jan 24 with 1613 viewsmax936

Llantrisant anybody bought off them and are they reliable, l remember them having a poor reputation, but they've been around for years so wondering if they are any better?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Corner Park Car Sales on 13:33 - Jan 24 with 1572 viewsdickythorpe

I'm on my works computer so havent got full internet....are there aany google reviews?
Corner Park Car Sales on 15:28 - Jan 24 with 1528 viewsmax936

Corner Park Car Sales on 13:33 - Jan 24 by dickythorpe

I'm on my works computer so havent got full internet....are there aany google reviews?

Not sure l was hoping there'd be a similar service to Trip advisor for garages etc, but not sure if there is.

Corner Park Car Sales on 15:38 - Jan 24 with 1512 viewsjedijack

There are 5 reviews on google. The last, posted within the last week reads as follows:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bought a car from them in April 2016 , it broke down within 3 days, rejected the car at that stage, however they argued that they would not take it ,after making them aware that they have no choice and agueing even more they agreed to swap it for a different car.

Everything seemed fine until 4 months later we find out they haven't sent off the v5 for our new car and I've had to apply for the v5 myself.

And to top it off they didn't tell the dvla they owned our old car that we part ex'd so we've now received a fine for no insurance of £50.

They'll take your money in a flash but they claim their aftercare is the best , absolute rubbish.

Do yourself a massive favour and when you see their big green sign, keep on driving......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it a Ford you're after, for your boy? If so, have you looked at Days? Worth checking all of their branches, I saved £3k on my Focus by going to Cardiff for it over the Swansea/Neath branch prices.
Corner Park Car Sales on 17:25 - Jan 24 with 1436 viewsmax936

Corner Park Car Sales on 15:38 - Jan 24 by jedijack

There are 5 reviews on google. The last, posted within the last week reads as follows:
Bought a car from them in April 2016 , it broke down within 3 days, rejected the car at that stage, however they argued that they would not take it ,after making them aware that they have no choice and agueing even more they agreed to swap it for a different car.

Everything seemed fine until 4 months later we find out they haven't sent off the v5 for our new car and I've had to apply for the v5 myself.

And to top it off they didn't tell the dvla they owned our old car that we part ex'd so we've now received a fine for no insurance of £50.

They'll take your money in a flash but they claim their aftercare is the best , absolute rubbish.

Do yourself a massive favour and when you see their big green sign, keep on driving......

Is it a Ford you're after, for your boy? If so, have you looked at Days? Worth checking all of their branches, I saved £3k on my Focus by going to Cardiff for it over the Swansea/Neath branch prices.

Cheers JJ, did you use Fordthorne Ford ?

Corner Park Car Sales on 17:37 - Jan 24 with 1428 viewsjedijack

Corner Park Car Sales on 17:25 - Jan 24 by max936

Cheers JJ, did you use Fordthorne Ford ?

No mate, I used the Days motor park, just around the corner on Hadfield Road.
Corner Park Car Sales on 17:45 - Jan 24 with 1413 viewsblackjackwood

Corner Park Car Sales on 17:37 - Jan 24 by jedijack

I used days at Hadfield road to buy a focus. - thoroughly recommend them. best pricing and excellent service.
Corner Park Car Sales on 18:30 - Jan 24 with 1353 viewsmax936

Corner Park Car Sales on 17:37 - Jan 24 by jedijack

Cheers, take a looksee see if they got what he wants, Ta.

Corner Park Car Sales on 18:31 - Jan 24 with 1348 viewsDarran

Fuçk me what a saga this poxy car is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Corner Park Car Sales on 18:31 - Jan 24 with 1348 viewsmax936

Corner Park Car Sales on 17:45 - Jan 24 by blackjackwood

I used days at Hadfield road to buy a focus. - thoroughly recommend them. best pricing and excellent service.

Cheers BJW. Ta.

Corner Park Car Sales on 18:49 - Jan 24 with 1320 viewsdickythorpe

Cimla Cars still going?
Corner Park Car Sales on 18:53 - Jan 24 with 1316 viewsmajorraglan

Cardiff is very competitive for cars, we changed one of ours not so long ago, Evans Halshaw, Fordthorne and Days all very competitive as are Motorpoint. Ron Skinner is also someone you could look at.

Something to consider is the previous keeper, we looked at a lovely Nissan Qashqai ( not at one of the above garages) however it had previously been owned by one of the big car hire companies and that put us off. Ask to see the log book or ask the salesman who previously owned the car.

Edit: typos
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 21:58]
Corner Park Car Sales on 19:03 - Jan 24 with 1300 viewsDarran

Corner Park Car Sales on 18:49 - Jan 24 by dickythorpe

Cimla Cars still going?

Max bankrupted them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corner Park Car Sales on 20:16 - Jan 24 with 1240 viewsmax936

Corner Park Car Sales on 19:03 - Jan 24 by Darran

Max bankrupted them.

If you haven't anything decent to contribute keep ewer Orinoco out, Wurz.

Corner Park Car Sales on 20:44 - Jan 24 with 1200 viewsCountyJim

Corner Park Car Sales on 18:53 - Jan 24 by majorraglan

Cardiff is very competitive for cars, we changed one of ours not so long ago, Evans Halshaw, Fordthorne and Days all very competitive as are Motorpoint. Ron Skinner is also someone you could look at.

Something to consider is the previous keeper, we looked at a lovely Nissan Qashqai ( not at one of the above garages) however it had previously been owned by one of the big car hire companies and that put us off. Ask to see the log book or ask the salesman who previously owned the car.

Edit: typos
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 21:58]

Please don't insult us from Newport motorpoint is down here not kardiff
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024