Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 point from 5 matches. Largely lower half of Prem teams. 17:40 - Apr 8 with 807 viewsPokerface

We are well and truly fcuked.

Rebuild next year.

What players do you want and think will stay ?

Personally the players I think will stay I don't want... the few tidy ones will leave.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

1 point from 5 matches. Largely lower half of Prem teams. on 17:44 - Apr 8 with 774 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The person I want most to leave is Jenkins. Followed by whoever is approving the likes of Ayew, Baston, Naughton to sign.

Those two are the biggest issue at the club.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

N/A. on 17:45 - Apr 8 with 773 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:22]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

1 point from 5 matches. Largely lower half of Prem teams. on 17:46 - Apr 8 with 758 viewsjackeinstein

N/A. on 17:45 - Apr 8 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:22]

Naughton can go to championship at best
1 point from 5 matches. Largely lower half of Prem teams. on 18:07 - Apr 8 with 706 viewscentrestandswan

Strange really, was at the preseason friendly against Bristol Rovers and thought we had a good team and style of play, plenty of goals and a fast passing game. Now I know it was only Rovers but style of play was impressive goes to show that you never can tell how things would turn out.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

1 point from 5 matches. Largely lower half of Prem teams. on 18:16 - Apr 8 with 660 viewsAnotherJohn

1 point from 5 matches. Largely lower half of Prem teams. on 18:07 - Apr 8 by centrestandswan

Strange really, was at the preseason friendly against Bristol Rovers and thought we had a good team and style of play, plenty of goals and a fast passing game. Now I know it was only Rovers but style of play was impressive goes to show that you never can tell how things would turn out.

If you look back at the old threads you'll see that a lot of people thought we were in trouble on the strength of the summer window.
1 point from 5 matches. Largely lower half of Prem teams. on 18:17 - Apr 8 with 659 viewsjack247

Siggy, Llorente, Baston and Fabianski will go. Possibly Fernandez and Fer at a push. Can't see many of the others leaving, even Carroll and Mawson.

Of course, we could stay up. In which case, I'd still expect Siggy, Llorente and Baston to go.
1 point from 5 matches. Largely lower half of Prem teams. on 18:18 - Apr 8 with 653 viewsmonmouth

1 point from 5 matches. Largely lower half of Prem teams. on 17:46 - Apr 8 by jackeinstein

Naughton can go to championship at best

?
He is. With us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

1 point from 5 matches. Largely lower half of Prem teams. on 18:57 - Apr 8 with 537 viewsDafyddHuw

1 point from 5 matches. Largely lower half of Prem teams. on 17:44 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The person I want most to leave is Jenkins. Followed by whoever is approving the likes of Ayew, Baston, Naughton to sign.

Those two are the biggest issue at the club.

When you come off your agenda, you don't half make some tidy posts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024