Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
State of Welsh snooker 11:46 - Apr 20 with 529 viewsBrynCartwright

Not 1 Welshman into the 2nd round at Sheffield. Shocking. I blame all the clubs closing down. Used to have Aldo's cafe in the Bont with 3 tables...long gone now. Whereas the Chinks are sticking them everywhere..
.and if Virgo or Thorne say "..right in the heart of the pocket" one more time I'm goin to send Terry up there to 'ave words!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

State of Welsh snooker on 12:14 - Apr 20 with 509 viewsWingstandwood

I used to love snooker when it had a lot more characters-players and when before mid 1980's -1990's onwards BBC2 didn't use overkill-overexposure of televised snooker to fill its tv time schedule. A case of let's make up a tournament so the players can earn more money and avoid having to go to the expense to make an expensive costume drama.

BBC2 should have renamed itself the snooker channel with its Welsh Strongbow, Mercantile Credit Classic, U.K Yamaha Open etc, etc.

Give it ten years and we won't know the players it'll be Wang Chi Yang Vs Yàn Tao Shang and that'll be for the Welsh Unibond Classic Final!

Argus!

State of Welsh snooker on 12:17 - Apr 20 with 505 viewsdickythorpe

Maybe Welsh youngsters are out in the fresh air more.....or stuck in front of X boxes
State of Welsh snooker on 13:11 - Apr 20 with 466 viewsjojaca

State of Welsh snooker on 12:17 - Apr 20 by dickythorpe

Maybe Welsh youngsters are out in the fresh air more.....or stuck in front of X boxes

Peter Ebdon vs Graham Dott final finished snooker for me.

Even when you know, you never know?

State of Welsh snooker on 13:19 - Apr 20 with 461 viewsCooperman

State of Welsh snooker on 12:17 - Apr 20 by dickythorpe

The ones I know of are always out on the pi55 rather than in the snooker club.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024