Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leanne Wood 23:04 - Apr 28 with 5911 viewsmarulia

With most of Wales voting to leave the EU, Leanne Wood has done her best to keep us in it and yet if you believe her party rhetoric, she will have you believe that she listens to the people of Wales? And why was she so surprised that people in Wales voted to leave in the first place... clearly another do gooder liberal minded politician with her head up her self, out of touch with real life, best off out of mind!
Leanne Wood on 23:16 - Apr 28 with 4405 viewsrock1n

She's beyond lightweight I'd trust Corbyn over her.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Leanne Wood on 23:22 - Apr 28 with 4394 viewsKilkennyjack

Great post mate.

Much better to have the hated Conservative and unionist party tell wales what to do from London.
Or maybe the student politics of Jezza ? And our fatty Carwyn ?

Heaven forbid a welsh woman should forget her place and speak out for wales.
Her only crime is to put wales first.

Wales voting leave was self harm of historic proportions.
Our young people robbed of their futures by half wits and scared pensioners.

Go mrs wood.

Beware of the Risen People

Leanne Wood on 23:32 - Apr 28 with 4390 viewsmarulia

. If you sent all non uk people back to their countries look how many jobs their would be, the strain that these migrants have put on our schools, health service, housing... and your saying stay in the EU robs our kids future 🤔 If you believe in democracy then we have voted out, end of! We have been lead by the nose by people that we have not elected to do things that we do not agree with... sounds a lot like dictatorship to me
Leanne Wood on 23:34 - Apr 28 with 4383 viewsploppy

What I don't understand with LW is the way she says confidently that Wales should be dead against a Hard Brexit (hate the term). Hard/Soft wasn't a choice on the ballot paper, so without asking a substantial number of those in Wales who voted Leave, how can she possibly know whether they support a Hard or Soft Brexit?
Leanne Wood on 23:38 - Apr 28 with 4377 viewsperchrockjack

And hated that much that this election could see a virtual wipe out of labour and plenty of vermin voting Tory instead of labour

Traitors eh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leanne Wood on 23:38 - Apr 28 with 4359 viewsepaul

Leanne Wood on 23:32 - Apr 28 by marulia

. If you sent all non uk people back to their countries look how many jobs their would be, the strain that these migrants have put on our schools, health service, housing... and your saying stay in the EU robs our kids future 🤔 If you believe in democracy then we have voted out, end of! We have been lead by the nose by people that we have not elected to do things that we do not agree with... sounds a lot like dictatorship to me

The lazy fu kers in this country wont get off their backsides and do the jobs immigrants do and the NHS would be fecked. Dont worry i;m sure ush*t will be standing in your constituency so you can vote for them.

STOP READING THE SUN YOU MUPPET

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Leanne Wood on 23:39 - Apr 28 with 4372 viewsKilkennyjack

96 per cent of people who live in wales were born in the uk.

The most likely time to meet a foreign type in our hospitals is when they are treating you.

Blair said there was no decision - not one - that he wanted to make, that europe stopped him making.

You do understand that May was a Remainer don't you ?

Leanne Wood on 23:40 - Apr 28 with 4371 viewsmarulia

It doesn't matter to her what Welsh people vote for, she's out of touch anyway, god forbid that plaid ever get any real power.... just imagine that lot running our country!

P.S. Next time you get a voting leaflet through the door by so called politicians that support local business, check out where they were printed!!!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Leanne Wood on 23:42 - Apr 28 with 4366 viewsrock1n

I'm sick of her 'wayalsss is pooar' narrative it's so embarrassing. I cringe every time she speaks, I'll say it for craggie in Scotland she talks up Scotland not the Leanne Wood mentality of destitution, trolls and mud huts with begging bowls. I long for the day she goes back to being a social worker or union official or whatever she was

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Leanne Wood on 23:42 - Apr 28 with 4363 viewsmarulia

There's so many lazy feckers out their because we're in the EU in the first place you muppet, forcing people to take jobs is against their human rights and EU law... jeez there some dummies on here tonight
Leanne Wood on 00:11 - Apr 29 with 4336 viewsEdmundo

Leanne Wood on 23:22 - Apr 28 by Kilkennyjack

Great post mate.

Much better to have the hated Conservative and unionist party tell wales what to do from London.
Or maybe the student politics of Jezza ? And our fatty Carwyn ?

Heaven forbid a welsh woman should forget her place and speak out for wales.
Her only crime is to put wales first.

Wales voting leave was self harm of historic proportions.
Our young people robbed of their futures by half wits and scared pensioners.

Go mrs wood.

Our young people couldn't be ars*d to vote......tough titty....get on with it and accept that those that did manage to drag themselves to the polling station have a say👍

And the lesser spotted lefties students can still play at party politics with Corbyn and Momentum......have a nice life y'all 👍😁

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Leanne Wood on 00:22 - Apr 29 with 4323 viewsrock1n

Leanne Wood on 00:11 - Apr 29 by Edmundo

Our young people couldn't be ars*d to vote......tough titty....get on with it and accept that those that did manage to drag themselves to the polling station have a say👍

And the lesser spotted lefties students can still play at party politics with Corbyn and Momentum......have a nice life y'all 👍😁

Common myth 67% of young people voted in referendum

Leanne Wood on 00:28 - Apr 29 with 4312 viewsEdmundo

Leanne Wood on 00:22 - Apr 29 by rock1n

Common myth 67% of young people voted in referendum

Got the decimal point in Wong place....about 6.7%..........and they're still moaning about how the reciters have ruined their future 😁

There we go,back to mummies, she'll make it better👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Leanne Wood on 03:45 - Apr 29 with 4260 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne Wood on 00:11 - Apr 29 by Edmundo

Just a mad one, but maybe voting via internet might get younger people involved more. They seem to like the internet.

Leanne Wood on 07:16 - Apr 29 with 4196 viewstrampie

Theresa May is/was a remainer, Labour, Lib-Dems, Greens, SNP, Plaid the lot of them were/are for remain, it was only UKIP that was for leave.

Singling out Wood when they all were for remain is disingenuous nonsense, a large amount of Plaid would have voted remain and some areas that voted remain were Plaid areas.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 7:38]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Leanne Wood on 07:19 - Apr 29 with 4189 viewsjojaca

Migrants definitely not helped with unskilled jobs. I am fed up of bashing our fellow brits branding them lazy. The unskilled jobs don't pay and we are naturally looking at the best deal to support our family which sometimes don't include working an eight hour flexi contract wiping people's arses.

There are too many us competing for jobs, which does not create demand and does not rise wages.

Even when you know, you never know?

Leanne Wood on 07:39 - Apr 29 with 4158 viewssquarebear

At the time of the EU referendum, despite trying to make sense of the arguments for/against, I felt I wasn't making a very informed choice. And reading some of the pro-Brexit comments on here I at least realise I wasn't the only one. And I voted the same way as these people. £ucks sake.

I'm a remorser.
Leanne Wood on 07:40 - Apr 29 with 4156 viewsJango

Leanne Wood on 07:19 - Apr 29 by jojaca

Migrants definitely not helped with unskilled jobs. I am fed up of bashing our fellow brits branding them lazy. The unskilled jobs don't pay and we are naturally looking at the best deal to support our family which sometimes don't include working an eight hour flexi contract wiping people's arses.

There are too many us competing for jobs, which does not create demand and does not rise wages.

The ones branding the British lazy have obviously never worked on site where all the scaffold and construction contracts are handed out to groups coming over from Portugal and Italy, doing the jobs at a massively reduced price and working to unbelievably sub standard safety regulations.
Leanne Wood on 07:57 - Apr 29 with 4135 viewsLohengrin

Leanne Wood on 23:38 - Apr 28 by epaul

The lazy fu kers in this country wont get off their backsides and do the jobs immigrants do and the NHS would be fecked. Dont worry i;m sure ush*t will be standing in your constituency so you can vote for them.

STOP READING THE SUN YOU MUPPET

We've just had some eight and a half thousand applications for thirty or so vacancies in work with us, Paul. Wherever these 'lazy feckers' are they don't live around here.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Leanne Wood on 08:17 - Apr 29 with 4084 viewsepaul

Leanne Wood on 07:57 - Apr 29 by Lohengrin

We've just had some eight and a half thousand applications for thirty or so vacancies in work with us, Paul. Wherever these 'lazy feckers' are they don't live around here.

Loh, we all know there are many jobs out there that we need migrants for because some people here would deem them below them, I'm not saying everyone is lazy ffs, you know the score

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Leanne Wood on 08:20 - Apr 29 with 4091 viewssherpajacob

Schrodingers immigrant, ; one who lounges around on benefits whilst simultaneously stealing your job.

Please provide empirical and factual evidence that EU immigrants are a drain on the UK economy.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Leanne Wood on 08:21 - Apr 29 with 4089 viewsLohengrin

Leanne Wood on 08:17 - Apr 29 by epaul

Loh, we all know there are many jobs out there that we need migrants for because some people here would deem them below them, I'm not saying everyone is lazy ffs, you know the score

I know the score around here, Paul, I can't speak for elsewhere.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Leanne Wood on 08:28 - Apr 29 with 4076 viewssherpajacob

Sorry lads I've got to send you back home.

Leanne Wood on 08:34 - Apr 29 with 4065 viewssherpajacob

The red areas receive EU money, because they are the most deprived in the EU.

There are none in France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Eire, Belgium or Holland. Yet Europe's 2nd biggest economy has amongst the most deprived areas in Europe.

Wales and Cornwall are red because of successive Westminster policies, not the EU.

We've got rid of the wrong politicians.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 8:36]

Leanne Wood on 09:05 - Apr 29 with 4011 viewsJango

Leanne Wood on 08:28 - Apr 29 by sherpajacob

Sorry lads I've got to send you back home.

Regurgitating the bitter argument that anyone who voted out want all immigrants out, which is absolutely not the case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024