Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated 04:01 - Jul 20 with 2244 viewsRonaldStump

For a country that has such a high percentage of people vaccinated, does it amaze you how the number of cases continue to rise?

I smell a rat

(He She Him)

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 05:03 - Jul 20 with 2223 viewsTreforys_Jack

Its about reducing the need for people going to hospital and if they do unfortunately have to go to hospital, its to reduce the chance of needing a spell on a ventilator. But you know all this surely ...........
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 5:26]
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 08:14 - Jul 20 with 2171 viewsScotia

No.

There are still at least 25 million people in the UK who haven't been vaccinated.

Vallance corrected himself yesterday to say 60% of those admitted to hospital are unvaccinated. And that is from a population generally less vulnerable to severe covid

They're doing a good job.
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 08:35 - Jul 20 with 2161 viewsmagicdaps10

To the OP, you really have no clue!

It Amazes me how dull people are and just expect numbers to stop or decrease after a vaccination. What hope is there with people like this walking our streets.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:23 - Jul 20 with 2131 viewscontroversial_jack

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 08:14 - Jul 20 by Scotia

No.

There are still at least 25 million people in the UK who haven't been vaccinated.

Vallance corrected himself yesterday to say 60% of those admitted to hospital are unvaccinated. And that is from a population generally less vulnerable to severe covid

They're doing a good job.

That means 40% of those vaccinated are going to hospital, which seems very high.I believe vaccines are working, but not as well as we have been told they are
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:27 - Jul 20 with 2121 viewsonehunglow

Keep safe Ron. You never know ,son.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:32 - Jul 20 with 2123 viewsjohnlangy

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:23 - Jul 20 by controversial_jack

That means 40% of those vaccinated are going to hospital, which seems very high.I believe vaccines are working, but not as well as we have been told they are

How many of the 40% have had only one jab ? Just a guess but probably at least three quarters. That would mean 10% of the double jabbed are ending up in hospital. A huge majority of the double jabbed are over 50.

Prior to the vax the numbers in hospital from the over 50's would have been 90% of the total (from memory).

My numbers may be out a bit but that sounds pretty good to me.
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:35 - Jul 20 with 2116 viewsonehunglow

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:32 - Jul 20 by johnlangy

How many of the 40% have had only one jab ? Just a guess but probably at least three quarters. That would mean 10% of the double jabbed are ending up in hospital. A huge majority of the double jabbed are over 50.

Prior to the vax the numbers in hospital from the over 50's would have been 90% of the total (from memory).

And by no means are all vaxed BUT,here we are hot,sweaty and crawling all over each other doing all we can not to avoid social distancing.

We "free" millions basically to appease Boris,his business chums and to feed his own ego as a libertarian. Right wing? myarris he is.

An utter deeply dangerous buffoon.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:57 - Jul 20 with 2097 viewscontroversial_jack

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:32 - Jul 20 by johnlangy

I would think the majority have been double jabbed by now
Login to get fewer ads

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 10:05 - Jul 20 with 2094 viewsProfessor

And here are all the great brainwashed at an anti lockdown protest, the day restrictions are lifted in England. Familiar arguments we hear from the mouth breathers
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 10:30 - Jul 20 with 2054 viewsjohnlangy

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:57 - Jul 20 by controversial_jack

The latest number I heard was around 35 million.
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 12:21 - Jul 20 with 1995 viewscontroversial_jack

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 10:30 - Jul 20 by johnlangy

The latest number I heard was around 35 million.

That would seem like the majority with an even higher percentage having had the first one
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 12:53 - Jul 20 with 1974 viewsCatullus

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:57 - Jul 20 by controversial_jack

Up til the 17th 46,314,000 have had one jab and 36,100,000 (both approx) have had 2 doses.

https://www.google.com/search?q=uk+vaccinations+how+many&rlz=1CAEAQE_enGB941

As to the OP, if he stopped sticking his head down the sewers looking for excrement he'd stop smelling rats too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 18:20 - Jul 20 with 1867 viewsScotia

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:23 - Jul 20 by controversial_jack

But those 40% are coming from more than 80% of the adult population. 60% are coming from less than 20% of the population who, mostly, wouldn't be considered vulnerable.

Infections are quite high but hospitalisations aren't. The vac are doing a very good job.
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 20:40 - Jul 20 with 1829 viewsA_Fans_Dad

From the latest Government data as you would expect a higher percentage of cases of Double vaccinated end up being hospitalised.
Unvaccinated = 1.6%
Single Vaccination = 1.4%
Double Vaccination = 2.9%

But where the surprise comes in is that of the Double Vaccinated cases 48% were over 50 and 52% were under 50.

Which is not what I was expecting at all.

The single vaccinated are 82% under 50, which you probably would expect.

It would be interesting to know which vaccines were involved.

ps This data is for the Delta variant only from February 2021 to 21 June 2021. From table 5 page 16 here
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 22:28]
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 23:42 - Jul 20 with 1754 viewsThrasher6

Anybody who doesn't partake to get a small/tiny pin prick in their upper arm....to get all the benefits from that...is quite frankly...thick as sh@t.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 23:52 - Jul 20 with 1747 viewsRonaldStump

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 23:42 - Jul 20 by Thrasher6

Anybody who doesn't partake to get a small/tiny pin prick in their upper arm....to get all the benefits from that...is quite frankly...thick as sh@t.

It's not the small/tiny pin prick though is it. It's the lack of testing, something still in phase 3 of clinical trials. No data on long term efficacy.
I value my health so will not take the risk, you obviously don't (which is totally fine by the way). Freedom of choice is what we want.

(He She Him)

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 08:47 - Jul 21 with 1668 viewsRonaldStump

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 08:35 - Jul 20 by magicdaps10

To the OP, you really have no clue!

It Amazes me how dull people are and just expect numbers to stop or decrease after a vaccination. What hope is there with people like this walking our streets.

Explain to me how I have no clue.
Instead of posting hot air, back your words up.
Either that or carry on being a good compliant little boy and wind ya neck in eh!

(He She Him)

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 08:50 - Jul 21 with 1666 viewsRonaldStump

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:27 - Jul 20 by onehunglow

Keep safe Ron. You never know ,son.

Keep safe from what fella? The common cold or the brainwashed lunatics on here!!
Hope you're enjoying your freedom that bungle so kindly offered you.

(He She Him)

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:16 - Jul 21 with 1660 viewsjudgejonevs

That original comment shows why this country will have another lock down soon, having both vaccinations doesn't stop you getting covid-19 just reduces the risk of serious illness and the need to go to hospital, if you're going to post something then get your facts right.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:19 - Jul 21 with 1654 viewsRonaldStump

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:16 - Jul 21 by judgejonevs

That original comment shows why this country will have another lock down soon, having both vaccinations doesn't stop you getting covid-19 just reduces the risk of serious illness and the need to go to hospital, if you're going to post something then get your facts right.

You're being played and you still can't see it. We've already been told Covid is a walk in the park compared to what's coming.

(He She Him)

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 12:43 - Jul 21 with 1620 viewsTreforys_Jack

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:19 - Jul 21 by RonaldStump

You're being played and you still can't see it. We've already been told Covid is a walk in the park compared to what's coming.

Yes we're being played by a wind up merchant..... you !!!! No-one can possibly be as ignorant as you pretend to be. It's funny all you post about is Covid and tango man getting ripped off.
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 13:46 - Jul 21 with 1589 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I assume that you have had the vaccine, do you mind if I ask which one(s)?
Hopefully it was the AZ one.
The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 14:32 - Jul 21 with 1565 viewsCatullus

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 09:19 - Jul 21 by RonaldStump

If what's coming is more posts from you then you are right.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The brainwashed who have been Vaccinated on 00:05 - Jul 22 with 1453 viewsJack123

Personally, I would wait till the Winter before making assumptions like that.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024