Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A similiar poll on the other site as on here 22:27 - Jan 15 with 1858 viewsmagicdaps10

Interesting stuff reading through the comments after seeing the numbers who have voted.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 22:35 - Jan 15 with 1613 viewsKeithHaynes

You have to be registered on here, no other way to vote, I think Phil’s rules are slightly different.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 22:37 - Jan 15 with 1603 viewsmagicdaps10

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 22:35 - Jan 15 by KeithHaynes

You have to be registered on here, no other way to vote, I think Phil’s rules are slightly different.

Appears to be, most certainly food for thought though.

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 22:39 - Jan 15 with 1600 viewsbuilthjack

Almost 400 votes cast in less than an hour. Haha

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 22:47 - Jan 15 with 1534 viewsDr_Parnassus

Broad brush needed for this one. I just can’t believe so many are happy to be largely a bottom half club with a top 6-8 squad and budget and being swayed by the odd win.

Seems to defy logic, especially when we look at what was expected prior to his arrival.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 22:57 - Jan 15 with 1544 viewsmagicdaps10

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 22:39 - Jan 15 by builthjack

Almost 400 votes cast in less than an hour. Haha

Manipulated between 8.30-9.30pm.

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 23:02 - Jan 15 with 1483 viewsDr_Parnassus

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 22:57 - Jan 15 by magicdaps10

Manipulated between 8.30-9.30pm.

Unfortunately Phil says his polls are infected by spam bots at times. Hence why he has 1000 votes on the match result prediction every week.

Phil also says prior to that it was 80% “no” and advises to take 200 off the final result, which seems to be the figure that was affected. Happy to do that to satiate any paranoia or fears. No need to get to excited Daps, I know you like a conspiracy.

The result of the poll is similar to what we saw on both polls on this site, which aren’t affected by such spam bots due to having to be a register user.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2023 0:10]

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 00:35 - Jan 16 with 1452 viewsSTID2017

Not sure of the purpose of either of these polls other than to cause friction ?
Shame admins on both sites don't lock or delete them.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 01:09 - Jan 16 with 1388 viewsDr_Parnassus

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 00:35 - Jan 16 by STID2017

Not sure of the purpose of either of these polls other than to cause friction ?
Shame admins on both sites don't lock or delete them.

Why would it cause friction?

It was suggested that it was only a small minority of Swansea fans that aren’t happy with the way things are.

A poll gives a pretty fair snapshot of what people think. Not sure why you would think that was deserving of silencing it.

I understand the outcomes of them aren’t likely to feed into your narrative but that isn’t a need for it to cause friction.

Just have to maybe accept that people aren’t as happy with being a bottom half club (in the main) as is made out.

Login to get fewer ads

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 12:11 - Jan 16 with 1273 viewsNotLoyal

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 01:09 - Jan 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Why would it cause friction?

It was suggested that it was only a small minority of Swansea fans that aren’t happy with the way things are.

A poll gives a pretty fair snapshot of what people think. Not sure why you would think that was deserving of silencing it.

I understand the outcomes of them aren’t likely to feed into your narrative but that isn’t a need for it to cause friction.

Just have to maybe accept that people aren’t as happy with being a bottom half club (in the main) as is made out.

I’ll tell you why it causes friction it’s because the idiots on that site who look for any excuse to increase their chances a life lesson or two will respond negatively as they already have to your posts. They never have anything good to say and once again you are the catalyst for it on this occasion. It always starts there. And you’ve been told on there to quit the feuding as well and this site gets mentioned you know exactly what you are doing and that’s causing this site and the other site owner issues they can seriously do without.

That’s why !
[Post edited 16 Jan 2023 12:13]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 13:00 - Jan 16 with 1226 viewsFireboy2

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 12:11 - Jan 16 by NotLoyal

I’ll tell you why it causes friction it’s because the idiots on that site who look for any excuse to increase their chances a life lesson or two will respond negatively as they already have to your posts. They never have anything good to say and once again you are the catalyst for it on this occasion. It always starts there. And you’ve been told on there to quit the feuding as well and this site gets mentioned you know exactly what you are doing and that’s causing this site and the other site owner issues they can seriously do without.

That’s why !

TheGoodDoctor upto his old tricks again 🙄
A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 13:56 - Jan 16 with 1164 viewsguthrieintherain

That’s why !

73% not happy looks like the next general election result only the colours are the wrong way round.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 14:36 - Jan 16 with 1117 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s just a shame a couple of grunts can’t let go and can’t resist making trouble.

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 15:16 - Jan 16 with 1063 viewsWhiterockin

If you have the original poster blocked as advised by admin, you can't even see the poll. I only saw it while logging onto a different device.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 15:46 - Jan 16 with 1020 viewsbuilthjack

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 15:16 - Jan 16 by Whiterockin

If you have the original poster blocked as advised by admin, you can't even see the poll. I only saw it while logging onto a different device.

I can't see this poll or any of that fellas posts. He has been on ignore for a few weeks and will stay that way.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 15:58 - Jan 16 with 1002 viewsWhiterockin

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 15:46 - Jan 16 by builthjack

I can't see this poll or any of that fellas posts. He has been on ignore for a few weeks and will stay that way.

Exactly many have blocked him and can't see the pole, so how is it representative.

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 16:04 - Jan 16 with 980 viewsKeithHaynes

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 15:16 - Jan 16 by Whiterockin

Nothing stopping unblocking then voting then blocking again 👍

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 16:08 - Jan 16 with 956 viewsWhiterockin

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 16:04 - Jan 16 by KeithHaynes

Nothing stopping unblocking then voting then blocking again 👍

Exactly. I came across it by logging in on another device. Possibly add original post into one by admin to open it up to everyone.

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 16:20 - Jan 16 with 926 viewsKeithHaynes

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 16:08 - Jan 16 by Whiterockin

Exactly. I came across it by logging in on another device. Possibly add original post into one by admin to open it up to everyone.

Both sites polls will be concluded at 9pm tonight.,

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 16:30 - Jan 16 with 897 viewsbuilthjack

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 16:20 - Jan 16 by KeithHaynes

Both sites polls will be concluded at 9pm tonight.,

Get STID to do a poll with the travelling army on Saturday. STID is an honest bloke. Do it before the game.

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 16:35 - Jan 16 with 881 viewsSTID2017

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 16:30 - Jan 16 by builthjack

Get STID to do a poll with the travelling army on Saturday. STID is an honest bloke. Do it before the game.

Thank you.
Only trouble is after consuming my maximum three pints before the game I wouldn't be able to count to three

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 16:52 - Jan 16 with 830 viewsbuilthjack

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 16:35 - Jan 16 by STID2017

Thank you.
Only trouble is after consuming my maximum three pints before the game I wouldn't be able to count to three

Stick to half's mun.

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 21:21 - Jan 16 with 752 viewsDr_Parnassus

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 13:00 - Jan 16 by Fireboy2

TheGoodDoctor upto his old tricks again 🙄

Which trick?

Asking a question for people to debate about?

Again chaps, not liking the outcome of a poll is something as adults you just have to accept. I can’t even begin to fathom why is caused so many of you to start getting upset by it.

Surely you can’t be that precious where only the outcome you would like is okay and anything else is “trouble making”. These forums are for discussion and views, not just to discuss views you like.

That’s what texts and WhatsApp is for.

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 21:24 - Jan 16 with 744 viewsDr_Parnassus

That’s why !

Feuding?

You mean Builth travelling over to the other site to start arguing and me laughing at him? How is that feuding? Maybe tell your mate?

I was asked to post on planetswans because I’m a bloody good poster. I agreed.

Due to the poll ran on here (about the manager of the club for crying out loud) I felt it a good opportunity to canvass as many swans fans as possible and combine the results.

How is this a problem exactly? You are going to have to explain this one to me.

Are we not allowed to post on PS or something?

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 21:30 - Jan 16 with 721 viewsDr_Parnassus

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 15:46 - Jan 16 by builthjack

If only that wasn’t a lie, a lot of issues on this site (and the other) would probably be solved.

Anyone who claims to have done that I always test it as Whiterockin suggests by sending a testing PM. If blocked it will reject and clearly state the user has blocked you.

Tut tut.

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 21:34 - Jan 16 with 714 viewsKeithHaynes

A similiar poll on the other site as on here on 21:24 - Jan 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Feuding?

You mean Builth travelling over to the other site to start arguing and me laughing at him? How is that feuding? Maybe tell your mate?

I was asked to post on planetswans because I’m a bloody good poster. I agreed.

Due to the poll ran on here (about the manager of the club for crying out loud) I felt it a good opportunity to canvass as many swans fans as possible and combine the results.

How is this a problem exactly? You are going to have to explain this one to me.

Are we not allowed to post on PS or something?

I understand it was you who asked to post on planet swans, but you need to take that up with those that know. Emails etc. As I said, it won’t cause friction and you can post where you like, but if it returns to the usual nonsense regardless of where it happens then I’ll review peoples membership on this site. And I can assure anyone who cares that Phil will as well. Probably more ruthlessly than we will.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024