Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi 13:55 - Jan 29 with 2773 viewsSwansIndependent

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experienced in many years 29th Jan 2023 13:54
You can call Michael Obafemi what you like, but the state of football today and the mercenary attitude of players who couldn’t even lace the boots of their contemporaries of old is more evident today than ever. Those who made Swansea City great, who enabled these spoilt children to function in their own pathetic world will most certainly be extremely unhappy with todays selfish agenda. 1

Click above for a nobody.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:10 - Jan 29 with 2234 viewsSirjohnalot

Hear, hear. Excellent article from someone who genuinely does have insight into the club.

I stood up for Obafemi and Patterson and was impressed by the way Martin tried to help them. Obafemi has form and will no doubt do the same at his new club. Good riddance.
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:14 - Jan 29 with 2201 viewsguthrieintherain

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:10 - Jan 29 by Sirjohnalot

Hear, hear. Excellent article from someone who genuinely does have insight into the club.

I stood up for Obafemi and Patterson and was impressed by the way Martin tried to help them. Obafemi has form and will no doubt do the same at his new club. Good riddance.

Very good article Obefami sums up everything that is wrong with the modern footballer.

Good riddance and take Pato with you.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:18 - Jan 29 with 2180 viewsBadlands

Maybe and probably the most open but when your captain takes his foot off the gas and is pleased we didn’t gain promotion while leading a clique … imo there is certainly an argument to be had.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:22 - Jan 29 with 2145 viewsSTID2017

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:10 - Jan 29 by Sirjohnalot

Totally agree Jon.
Excellent article written by people who know the reality of what is going on at the club, rather than some who claim to be ITK, but rather rely on Chinese whispers.
Cheerio Obafemi. Thanks for the ( few ) memories

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:26 - Jan 29 with 2086 viewsonehunglow

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:22 - Jan 29 by STID2017

Totally agree Jon.
Excellent article written by people who know the reality of what is going on at the club, rather than some who claim to be ITK, but rather rely on Chinese whispers.

Me might come good at Burnley though.
One thing for sure,if he forks them about their fans won’t be as quiet about it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:37 - Jan 29 with 2061 viewsmax936

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:26 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

Me might come good at Burnley though.
One thing for sure,if he forks them about their fans won’t be as quiet about it

He won't keep his gob shut, no chance.

Unfortunately we still got his partner in crime here, can he settle himself down and toe the line now that his influencer has gone, I don't think he's the sharpest pencil in the case though, so who knows.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:41 - Jan 29 with 2039 viewsKeithHaynes

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:37 - Jan 29 by max936

He won't keep his gob shut, no chance.

Unfortunately we still got his partner in crime here, can he settle himself down and toe the line now that his influencer has gone, I don't think he's the sharpest pencil in the case though, so who knows.

Paterson hasn’t been of any use to the club this season, he is learning nobody wants him as well. Unless the club just tell him to leave for a pittance we are stuck with him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:44 - Jan 29 with 2023 viewsFireboy2

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 14:22 - Jan 29 by STID2017

Totally agree Jon.

Yes G, his derby goals are long forgotten, its a damn shame as there is a player in there.
Login to get fewer ads

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:19 - Jan 29 with 1904 viewsSirjohnalot

"When I first heard of Burnley's interest in the summer I was adamant to come here."

Obafemi. Quoted in Wales Online.

‘Facts’ from the horses mouth.

That’s Martins fault too
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:41 - Jan 29 with 1830 viewsKeithHaynes

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:19 - Jan 29 by Sirjohnalot

"When I first heard of Burnley's interest in the summer I was adamant to come here."

That’s Martins fault too

Adam Ant eh ?

So that’s the problem 😂

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:44 - Jan 29 with 1805 viewsSullutaCreturned

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:41 - Jan 29 by KeithHaynes

Adam Ant eh ?

So that’s the problem 😂

Well he's no Prince Charming, in fact hes more of an ugly sister.

Good riddance to the spoilt child and if any Burnley fans are reading this board, you are more than welcome to him. Please buy Pato too!!
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:45 - Jan 29 with 1781 viewsdobjack2

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:41 - Jan 29 by KeithHaynes

Adam Ant eh ?

So that’s the problem 😂

Not quite, he may have been standing but he certainly hasn't been delivering
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:47 - Jan 29 with 1769 viewsvjay48

Is it a loan? Surely if he plays up they will send him back?
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:56 - Jan 29 with 1725 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:19 - Jan 29 by Sirjohnalot

That’s Martins fault too

Why be so keen to go to Burnley? I mean it is a good old traditional club but the town itself is twinned with Royston Vasey and Tubbs and Edward aren’t very happy about it.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 16:00 - Jan 29 with 1698 viewsWhiterockin

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:56 - Jan 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Why be so keen to go to Burnley? I mean it is a good old traditional club but the town itself is twinned with Royston Vasey and Tubbs and Edward aren’t very happy about it.

Money.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 16:10 - Jan 29 with 1645 viewsKilkennyjack

Goodbye

Beware of the Risen People

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 16:26 - Jan 29 with 1552 viewsswan65split

I concur, I stood up for him last year to come back and get stuck in, but Id be the first to slam the door behind him now, les let the club, team mates and supporters down when LBH at a time a decent player in the team could have made quite a difference to where we are.
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 17:02 - Jan 29 with 1444 viewsonehunglow

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:56 - Jan 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

You’ve forgotten the magnificent moorland around.
It’s why Brian Flynn and Leighton James lived there
It’s like travelling to Swansea and reaching as far as …….and thinking who the hell would live there

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 17:13 - Jan 29 with 1415 viewsKeithHaynes

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 15:45 - Jan 29 by dobjack2

Not quite, he may have been standing but he certainly hasn't been delivering

That’s …
Charming.

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 17:52 - Jan 29 with 1355 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What short memories you all have.
Nothing these 2 guys have done compares to the Gary Monk for Manager era. That split the club and team in to 2 factions.
Another case of total unprofessionalism was the actions on and off the field of Jonjo Shelvey leading up to his leaving.
Players playing up against current managers and establishment is nothing new at all.
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 21:23 - Jan 29 with 1170 viewsBoundy

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 17:52 - Jan 29 by A_Fans_Dad

What short memories you all have.
Nothing these 2 guys have done compares to the Gary Monk for Manager era. That split the club and team in to 2 factions.
Another case of total unprofessionalism was the actions on and off the field of Jonjo Shelvey leading up to his leaving.
Players playing up against current managers and establishment is nothing new at all.

Not short memories at all , that was then this is now .You forgot Gylfi's tantrums prior to going to Everton .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 21:42 - Jan 29 with 1127 viewslifelong

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 17:02 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

You’ve forgotten the magnificent moorland around.
It’s why Brian Flynn and Leighton James lived there
It’s like travelling to Swansea and reaching as far as …….and thinking who the hell would live there

Leighton James has lived in Gorseinon for the last 25 years. Couldn’t have thought that much of Burnley. 😄
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 22:23 - Jan 29 with 1009 viewsFireboy2

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 21:23 - Jan 29 by Boundy

Not short memories at all , that was then this is now .You forgot Gylfi's tantrums prior to going to Everton .

Yep, he refused to go on our pre season tour to the USA.
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 22:27 - Jan 29 with 984 viewsFireboy2

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 21:42 - Jan 29 by lifelong

Leighton James has lived in Gorseinon for the last 25 years. Couldn’t have thought that much of Burnley. 😄

Tbf it's been almost 35 years since leighton played for Burnley and in fairness i dont think footballers who play or played for burnley lived in burnley, i suspect they lived in the countryside around Burnley and it is fantastic.
Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 22:50 - Jan 29 with 944 viewsonehunglow

Burnley’s new striker, the most unprofessional player Swansea City have experi on 21:42 - Jan 29 by lifelong

And before ..
How about Flynn

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024