Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U18 : Swans v Cardiff 20:20 - Feb 25 with 1210 viewsKeithHaynes

Cracking Swans goal but really make your mind up for yourself.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 21:19 - Feb 25 with 1131 viewsReslovenSwan1

The composure and playing out from the back starts here. Clinical finishing by Nyokuhwa of Cardiff a converted defender and Welsh u17 international of Zimbabwean heritage.

Swan underage teams do not look too comfortable playing out from the back either getting caught day dreaming in possession and ruthlessly punished. They all look a million dollars in drills. Practice make perfect. I an not sure but reckon Lloyd and Cotterill are still eligible for the u18.

Iwan Morgan is the Swans star man. Wales u17 beat Israel 2-1 and drew 3-3 in Tel Aviv and Morgan scored all five last week. Rested for this match. His strike partner Bianchieri also from Cardiff was recently signed by Man Utd. Nyokuhwa did not feature so there must be some talent about.

The first goal scorer for Cardiff was Rabbi Matondo 's younger brother Japhet.

Wise sage since Toshack era

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 21:38 - Feb 25 with 1118 viewsKeithHaynes

There was another game on the other pitch, any ideas ?

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 23:50 - Feb 25 with 1033 viewstheloneranger

Poor defending, but terrible keeping on his near post.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 01:38 - Feb 26 with 1012 viewsSTID2017

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 21:38 - Feb 25 by KeithHaynes

There was another game on the other pitch, any ideas ?

Under 16's Cardiff 5 Swans 3

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 19:22 - Feb 26 with 859 viewscontroversial_jack

Can't blame the yanks for the poor performances of the youngsters. That has to be down to RM and his coaching staff for their failed footballing philosoph
U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 13:04 - Feb 27 with 747 viewsFlashberryjack

Our defence looks solid and capable of playing Russell's suicidal style of football...god help us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 15:14 - Feb 27 with 701 viewsSgorioFruit

let's be honest, who have they got to look up to? Our first team? Forget it.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 16:36 - Feb 27 with 678 viewsKeithHaynes

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 15:14 - Feb 27 by SgorioFruit

let's be honest, who have they got to look up to? Our first team? Forget it.

You don’t have to look up if you pass it backwards 😉

Login to get fewer ads

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 16:51 - Feb 27 with 670 viewsKilkennyjack

That was hard to watch.

Cardiff must be delighted.

Beware of the Risen People

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 18:52 - Feb 27 with 644 viewsReslovenSwan1

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 16:51 - Feb 27 by Kilkennyjack

That was hard to watch.

Cardiff must be delighted.

I counted about 8 horrible unacceptable mistakes leading to each of the four goals and other missed chances.

Suicide passing into trouble and a lack of creating of space and option for passers. I do not understand why for the life of me Leon Britton was not kept on as mentor last season for the u21. He would be ideal to help Davies now.

He was appointed then ditched. Did Winter appoint him and Martin move him on or the other way around.? I believe Winter should have football advisor whether Martin likes it or not. It is time the Manager starts delivering and if not have his collar felt.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2023 19:06]

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 22:40 - Feb 27 with 596 viewsKilkennyjack

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 18:52 - Feb 27 by ReslovenSwan1

I counted about 8 horrible unacceptable mistakes leading to each of the four goals and other missed chances.

Suicide passing into trouble and a lack of creating of space and option for passers. I do not understand why for the life of me Leon Britton was not kept on as mentor last season for the u21. He would be ideal to help Davies now.

He was appointed then ditched. Did Winter appoint him and Martin move him on or the other way around.? I believe Winter should have football advisor whether Martin likes it or not. It is time the Manager starts delivering and if not have his collar felt.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2023 19:06]

Very fair assessment.

Meanwhile ….

Cardiff/cymru prospect moves to united.

Beware of the Risen People

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 13:54 - Feb 28 with 497 viewsReslovenSwan1

Look at Zane Myers for the first Cardiff goal. Number 11. (2 mins in) Barry McKay would have been ashamed at that lack of effort.

Coach Davies said the player learned a lot. Zane needs t understand you cannot coast in a south Wales local derby otherwise you will get your pants pulled down. Tough for kids to be pulled up on social media but that was unacceptable day dreaming.

"Non negotiables" Cooper called them. He looked a Joel Asoro for a game or two and told him to pack his bags.

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 17:39 - Feb 28 with 449 viewsSTID2017

U18 : Swans v Cardiff on 13:54 - Feb 28 by ReslovenSwan1

Look at Zane Myers for the first Cardiff goal. Number 11. (2 mins in) Barry McKay would have been ashamed at that lack of effort.

Coach Davies said the player learned a lot. Zane needs t understand you cannot coast in a south Wales local derby otherwise you will get your pants pulled down. Tough for kids to be pulled up on social media but that was unacceptable day dreaming.

"Non negotiables" Cooper called them. He looked a Joel Asoro for a game or two and told him to pack his bags.

Nothing to do with a South Wales Derby.
Every one of those youngsters are playing for a future, either with their respective clubs or with another club.
None of them can afford to be less than 100% committed in every game and every training session.
They cannot even afford to go sick, lest they be put on a PIP and struggle to get back to where they were before

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024