Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC RADIO WALES 17:21 - Apr 2 with 3548 viewsowainglyndwr

OK all
Who is the first to try and get through to Phone Jason tomorrow,
What odds are the betting companies giving of any Swans fan getting through..???
BBC RADIO WALES on 17:31 - Apr 2 with 3060 viewslifelong

Have they mentioned the game on their news bulletins yet?
BBC RADIO WALES on 17:39 - Apr 2 with 3037 viewsKeithHaynes

The ending to the game has been broadcasted here in Spain on a number of channels, with stills of Michu and Lorentte. They know their footy in Spain 😂👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

BBC RADIO WALES on 18:07 - Apr 2 with 2973 viewsFireboy2

BBC RADIO WALES on 17:39 - Apr 2 by KeithHaynes

The ending to the game has been broadcasted here in Spain on a number of channels, with stills of Michu and Lorentte. They know their footy in Spain 😂👍

👍🦢
BBC RADIO WALES on 19:07 - Apr 2 with 2888 viewsfelixstowe_jack

BBC RADIO WALES on 17:31 - Apr 2 by lifelong

Have they mentioned the game on their news bulletins yet?

Was on BBC Cardiff evening news today. 3 minutes of the Welsh women beating Scotland in front of 3,000 showing all of Wales tries. Followed by 30 seconds of just giving the scoreline no action or goals at all. Very poor show for Wales biggest sports event this weekend.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

BBC RADIO WALES on 19:09 - Apr 2 with 2881 viewsonehunglow

BBC RADIO WALES on 19:07 - Apr 2 by felixstowe_jack

Was on BBC Cardiff evening news today. 3 minutes of the Welsh women beating Scotland in front of 3,000 showing all of Wales tries. Followed by 30 seconds of just giving the scoreline no action or goals at all. Very poor show for Wales biggest sports event this weekend.

Shaming ,embarrassing .
One country my arris .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

BBC RADIO WALES on 19:33 - Apr 2 with 2837 views1462jack

BBC RADIO WALES on 17:39 - Apr 2 by KeithHaynes

The scum can only dream to having players anywhere near as good as the likes of them pair
BBC RADIO WALES on 19:42 - Apr 2 with 2807 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC RADIO WALES on 19:07 - Apr 2 by felixstowe_jack

No rights for the coverage. If they had the right s the would show it. I expect ITV Wales showed it but no one reports on it on here.

The game highlights are shown on ITV1 on Sunday morning I think after the repeat of the ITV4 Saturday evening show.

I am fed up of extirpates running Wales down at every opportunity.

Wise sage since Toshack era

BBC RADIO WALES on 20:57 - Apr 2 with 2737 viewsBoundy

BBC RADIO WALES on 19:42 - Apr 2 by ReslovenSwan1

No rights for the coverage. If they had the right s the would show it. I expect ITV Wales showed it but no one reports on it on here.

The game highlights are shown on ITV1 on Sunday morning I think after the repeat of the ITV4 Saturday evening show.

some are fed up of you running down our supporters group , so suck it up buttercup

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

BBC RADIO WALES on 21:09 - Apr 2 with 2708 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The BBC are allowed to show highlights in local news programmes and always have been. BBC East will show the goals from all local matches including Norwich, Ipswich, Colchester, Southend, Peterborough, Luton, Stevenage, Luton and Northampton over the next two days. Just don't know why people still object to justified criticism of the biased football coverage of BBC Cardiff.

There are enough people on this forum who regularly complain about the BBC. Don't you believe in free speech.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 21:11]

BBC RADIO WALES on 22:21 - Apr 2 with 2609 viewsonehunglow

Don't worry but get out of that narrow valley
I'm fed up full stop

BBC RADIO WALES on 22:24 - Apr 2 with 2588 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC RADIO WALES on 22:21 - Apr 2 by onehunglow

Don't worry but get out of that narrow valley
I'm fed up full stop

Fresh air and few if any psychotic gunmen.

BBC RADIO WALES on 22:37 - Apr 2 with 2553 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC RADIO WALES on 20:57 - Apr 2 by Boundy

some are fed up of you running down our supporters group , so suck it up buttercup

The Trust were anti Swansea city in their actions. They looked to give the current ownership a £20m bloody nose while paying foreign lawyers and agent £11m of that money.

It is logical that most of that would have come from the £16m convertible loan. It was all too much to work out for the members sadly the more dim ones wanted to carry on the case simply on the basis of the idiotic decision taken was democratic.

Disaffected expatriates and Anglophiles with their flags want to 'gas light' Welsh people by running down the place and exaggerating divisions.

BBC RADIO WALES on 00:00 - Apr 3 with 2504 viewsowainglyndwr

BBC RADIO WALES on 21:09 - Apr 2 by felixstowe_jack

The BBC are allowed to show highlights in local news programmes and always have been. BBC East will show the goals from all local matches including Norwich, Ipswich, Colchester, Southend, Peterborough, Luton, Stevenage, Luton and Northampton over the next two days. Just don't know why people still object to justified criticism of the biased football coverage of BBC Cardiff.

There are enough people on this forum who regularly complain about the BBC. Don't you believe in free speech.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 21:11]

Jason Muhammad far far too much free speech
BBC RADIO WALES on 08:42 - Apr 3 with 2385 viewsfelixstowe_jack

BBC RADIO WALES on 22:37 - Apr 2 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust were anti Swansea city in their actions. They looked to give the current ownership a £20m bloody nose while paying foreign lawyers and agent £11m of that money.

It is logical that most of that would have come from the £16m convertible loan. It was all too much to work out for the members sadly the more dim ones wanted to carry on the case simply on the basis of the idiotic decision taken was democratic.

Disaffected expatriates and Anglophiles with their flags want to 'gas light' Welsh people by running down the place and exaggerating divisions.

Not another antibtrust rant. Why can't you keep on topic for once. You really should get out of your remote Welsh village and see the world.

BBC RADIO WALES on 09:16 - Apr 3 with 2354 viewsonehunglow

BBC RADIO WALES on 08:42 - Apr 3 by felixstowe_jack

Not another antibtrust rant. Why can't you keep on topic for once. You really should get out of your remote Welsh village and see the world.

Narrow valley,narrow mind .
As I’ve said

BBC RADIO WALES on 09:21 - Apr 3 with 2352 viewsswan65split

Has he pulled a sickie?
BBC RADIO WALES on 09:34 - Apr 3 with 2332 viewslifelong

BBC RADIO WALES on 09:16 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

Narrow valley,narrow mind .
As I’ve said

Here you go again, what is it that you and Felix have against ‘Valley People’?
BBC RADIO WALES on 09:38 - Apr 3 with 2322 viewsonehunglow

BBC RADIO WALES on 09:34 - Apr 3 by lifelong

Here you go again, what is it that you and Felix have against ‘Valley People’?

No.
Have a look at other posts who state the same .

Looking forward to Summer?

Leave those fish alone

BBC RADIO WALES on 10:07 - Apr 3 with 2285 viewslifelong

BBC RADIO WALES on 09:38 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

No.
Have a look at other posts who state the same .

Looking forward to Summer?

Leave those fish alone

Yes. Felix is one of them, doesn’t have a good word to say about Wales or the Valleys, is he related to you?
BBC RADIO WALES on 11:38 - Apr 3 with 2215 viewsonehunglow

BBC RADIO WALES on 10:07 - Apr 3 by lifelong

Yes. Felix is one of them, doesn’t have a good word to say about Wales or the Valleys, is he related to you?

Not to my knowledge Rog.
He is living virtually in Rotterdam though .
How long have we been at this now?
Serious question.

Sadly,little back home now to tempt me back for any visit.

BBC RADIO WALES on 15:15 - Apr 3 with 2088 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC RADIO WALES on 08:42 - Apr 3 by felixstowe_jack

I do not accept my people being denigrated by expatriates who think they are more advanced after having lunch in Ipswich or Liverpool.

BBC RADIO WALES on 19:00 - Apr 3 with 1947 viewstheloneranger

Of course BBC Wales have the rights for coverage - in fact the goals were shown on BBC Wales news tonight.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

BBC RADIO WALES on 19:51 - Apr 3 with 1887 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC RADIO WALES on 19:00 - Apr 3 by theloneranger

Of course BBC Wales have the rights for coverage - in fact the goals were shown on BBC Wales news tonight.

It could be a matter of timing. I do not have access to detailed contracts of coverage. Pathetic Swans fans say there is a Cardiff conspiracy against them. It is nonsense but fanned by expatriate agitators and flag waving Unionists.

BBC Wales have shown the match irrespective of the result.

BBC RADIO WALES on 20:18 - Apr 3 with 1847 viewsonehunglow

BBC RADIO WALES on 19:00 - Apr 3 by theloneranger

It’s pure embarrassment for them.
Insulting and indefensible

BBC RADIO WALES on 21:17 - Apr 3 with 1778 viewstrefelinjack

how do I listen to this and where to find it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024