Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ 11:05 - Jan 28 with 1300 viewsSwansIndependent

Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ 28th Jan 2024 11:03
He hasn’t had the best of times at Swansea City since signing for the club in the summer from Blackpool. Jerry Yates came to west Wales with a goal scorers reputation, but his recent form has been pretty poor on the pitch. 0

Best all round, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 11:10 - Jan 28 with 1259 viewsangryjack

Honestly baffled anyone would want him
Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 11:53 - Jan 28 with 1102 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 11:10 - Jan 28 by angryjack

Honestly baffled anyone would want him

Just shut up angry
Don't spoil my day
We can but dream

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 12:09 - Jan 28 with 1045 viewsQJumpingJack

If Yates does leave then it adds more questions to our recruitment last Summer.
Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 12:53 - Jan 28 with 944 viewsnantywatcher

If Blackburn start a GoFundMe for him, I'm willing to donate. Surely there's a few thousand of us who would chip in?
Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 13:10 - Jan 28 with 874 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 12:53 - Jan 28 by nantywatcher

If Blackburn start a GoFundMe for him, I'm willing to donate. Surely there's a few thousand of us who would chip in?

Count me in

Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 13:11 - Jan 28 with 871 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 12:09 - Jan 28 by QJumpingJack

If Yates does leave then it adds more questions to our recruitment last Summer.

It was insanity and very concerning
Just why?
As dumb as the Dutch lad and the Ukrainian boy

Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 13:20 - Jan 28 with 857 viewsPawelAbbott

Pedersen is another one.
Barely featured, on the bench on Thursday when Naughton starts.
He will have signed on for a good wage and barely even makes the bench.
The summer recruitment is the sort of debacle that gets a team relegated
Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 13:30 - Jan 28 with 817 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates : Swansea would prefer to sell than loan ‘Blackburn inquiry’ on 13:20 - Jan 28 by PawelAbbott

Pedersen is another one.
Barely featured, on the bench on Thursday when Naughton starts.
He will have signed on for a good wage and barely even makes the bench.
The summer recruitment is the sort of debacle that gets a team relegated

I try not to mention that chap.
I’ve not got over his extended cintract
Yesterday,one whom we did not offer a new contract was on the bench for a Prem League team .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024