Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gatwick Hotels 17:31 - Jan 8 with 2823 viewsCountyJim

Any recommendations looked at moneysuper maket website they have a deal there with Undercover Hotels 4* for 65 quid with parking but they tell you which one when booked anyone been with these before
Gatwick Hotels on 17:33 - Jan 8 with 2819 viewsDarran

Where you off Jim?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gatwick Hotels on 17:36 - Jan 8 with 2817 viewsCountyJim

Gatwick Hotels on 17:33 - Jan 8 by Darran

Where you off Jim?

Gran Canaria Darran in Feb cant wait
Gatwick Hotels on 17:41 - Jan 8 with 2809 viewsDarran

Gatwick Hotels on 17:36 - Jan 8 by CountyJim

I think one of our other posters might be out that way then but I'll leave him answer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gatwick Hotels on 17:45 - Jan 8 with 2799 viewsSwanzay

Try a indie instead of a corporate, good selection here:-

http://www.gatwick-guesthouses.co.uk
Gatwick Hotels on 18:09 - Jan 8 with 2783 viewsmax936

Gatwick Hotels on 17:36 - Jan 8 by CountyJim

Pop over to Puerto Rico and then Puerto Morgan which is a fantastic place, bus ride ver from Puerto Rico is a bit hairy though, so sit on the side of the bus closest to centre of road the extra weight will be handy

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gatwick Hotels on 18:12 - Jan 8 with 2779 viewslifelong

Gatwick Hotels on 17:41 - Jan 8 by Darran

I think one of our other posters might be out that way then but I'll leave him answer.

Tenerife for me, I'll be taking a few pics.

Gatwick Hotels on 18:17 - Jan 8 with 2767 viewsCountyJim

Gatwick Hotels on 18:09 - Jan 8 by max936

Pop over to Puerto Rico and then Puerto Morgan which is a fantastic place, bus ride ver from Puerto Rico is a bit hairy though, so sit on the side of the bus closest to centre of road the extra weight will be handy

We go every year we have a time share love it Amadores beach and Anfi

And feck that trip to Mogan

Saying that last year they where digging tunnels Steve think they will be ready next year
[Post edited 8 Jan 2014 18:19]
Gatwick Hotels on 18:25 - Jan 8 with 2759 viewslifelong

Gatwick Hotels on 18:17 - Jan 8 by CountyJim

Saying that last year they where digging tunnels Steve think they will be ready next year

Did you get cheap flights from Gatwick Jim?

I've booked from Birmingham this year, at the time of booking for the 2 of us £400 cheaper than Cardiff and £200 cheaper than Bristol.

The flights from Bristol have dropped back since booking.
Login to get fewer ads

Gatwick Hotels on 18:33 - Jan 8 with 2751 viewsCountyJim

Gatwick Hotels on 18:25 - Jan 8 by lifelong

Did you get cheap flights from Gatwick Jim?

I've booked from Birmingham this year, at the time of booking for the 2 of us £400 cheaper than Cardiff and £200 cheaper than Bristol.

The flights from Bristol have dropped back since booking.

We did http://www.norwegian.com/ gone up a bit now but 200 quid for two of us and baggage so dont mind the trip to Gatwick its an early morning flight so we will travel up latish on the Sunday traffic much better

Bristol and Cardiff no longer do Monday flights to Las Palmas so thats why we are out
Gatwick Hotels on 18:48 - Jan 8 with 2740 viewsmax936

Gatwick Hotels on 18:17 - Jan 8 by CountyJim

Me and the dragon went there yrs and yrs ago brilliant time, got ripped off in a camera shop in Puerto Rico town though, and that bus trip over to Mogan was scary as fuk, both ways. Beautiful place Mogan though.

Gatwick Hotels on 18:51 - Jan 8 with 2737 viewsmax936

Gatwick Hotels on 18:12 - Jan 8 by lifelong

Tenerife for me, I'll be taking a few pics.

Im with you there Lifey, been to Tenerifey loads of times brilliant holidays love the place, Cyprus comes close though.

Gatwick Hotels on 18:56 - Jan 8 with 2732 viewsClinton

Premier inn gatwick north terminal is really handy. You can often get a room for 60 quid. I stayed recently, it's fine.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Gatwick Hotels on 19:03 - Jan 8 with 2729 viewslifelong

Gatwick Hotels on 18:51 - Jan 8 by max936

Im with you there Lifey, been to Tenerifey loads of times brilliant holidays love the place, Cyprus comes close though.

Been going to Tenerife since 81, addicted to the place, especially this time of the year wonderful climate.

Agree about Cyprus been there twice and stayed in the Paphos area, great holidays.
Gatwick Hotels on 19:39 - Jan 8 with 2711 viewsJohnw102

Stayed at this one for a one night before flying out would recommend it, if you are eating in the evening go to the six Bells just down the road. Cost about £70 includes transfer to airport + Car Park for 7 nights.

http://www.thecornerhouse.co.uk

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Gatwick Hotels on 19:56 - Jan 8 with 2702 viewsBanosswan

Get the train up and stay in the premier Inn smack bang outside the north terminal.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Gatwick Hotels on 21:07 - Jan 8 with 2680 viewsWhiterockin

Flying from Gatwick I always travel by train and stay at the Arora. Train is about £110 for two adults and any kids are free (Holiday Extras website "holiday ticket" any train on way up and ticket valid any train back valid for three months). Get off the train at Gatwick and Crawly is only about 2 stations down the line 12 minutes trains are regular every 10 minutes or so. Get off at Crawley and there is an entrance to the hotel on the platform. 5 minutes walk into town with restaurants and bars (Wetherspoons ect) so you can eat and drink at reasonable prices not airport hotel prices. In the morning shuttle bus to the airport 20 minutes or hop back on the train, Gatwick station is inside the airport. On return from holiday get on the train and back home. Go via Guildford and change at Reading saves the hassle of London. Sorry I normally pay about £65 for the room at the Arora. I have recommended it to others and nobody stays anywhere else now.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Gatwick Hotels on 22:17 - Jan 8 with 2645 viewssunshinehead

Try booking.com, I use them most of the time, sometimes hotels.com. Currently in Days Inn Gatwick as it happens, shithole but 45 quid a night and free parking gets my business.
Gatwick Hotels on 13:25 - Jan 9 with 2591 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Try Russ Hill hotel, they do the whole parking thing and the foods not bad. Free buses to gatwick which only takes 5-10 minutes

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gatwick Hotels on 17:02 - Jan 9 with 2545 viewsCountyJim

Gatwick Hotels on 13:25 - Jan 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Try Russ Hill hotel, they do the whole parking thing and the foods not bad. Free buses to gatwick which only takes 5-10 minutes

Thanks for all the replies
Gatwick Hotels on 15:35 - Jan 10 with 2486 viewsCountyJim

Booked Crowne Plaza in end 55 quid and weeks parking
Gatwick Hotels on 16:28 - Jan 10 with 2473 viewsUxbridge

Gatwick Hotels on 22:17 - Jan 8 by sunshinehead

Try booking.com, I use them most of the time, sometimes hotels.com. Currently in Days Inn Gatwick as it happens, shithole but 45 quid a night and free parking gets my business.

Stayed there. Very very good indian restaurant attached to the bar.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Gatwick Hotels on 18:33 - Jan 10 with 2445 viewssunshinehead

Gatwick Hotels on 16:28 - Jan 10 by Uxbridge

Stayed there. Very very good indian restaurant attached to the bar.

That'll be the one. Used to be called Gatwick Skylane. I think it's one of those places where they park the cars that they bring form the other hotels.
Gatwick Hotels on 19:01 - Jan 10 with 2434 viewsDrizzy

Gatwick Hotels on 18:33 - Jan 10 by sunshinehead

That'll be the one. Used to be called Gatwick Skylane. I think it's one of those places where they park the cars that they bring form the other hotels.

Fascinating.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Gatwick Hotels on 19:59 - Jan 10 with 2409 viewsItchySphincter

edit

wrong thread
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 20:00]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gatwick Hotels on 21:05 - Jan 10 with 2391 viewsWxmJax

Gatwick Hotels on 18:56 - Jan 8 by Clinton

Premier inn gatwick north terminal is really handy. You can often get a room for 60 quid. I stayed recently, it's fine.

What he said. Walk across to terminal and get shuttle if you flying from South Terminal.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024