Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff obsessed with the Swans? 19:34 - Mar 5 with 3362 viewsEvanski

And I'm referring to their players...

Headline in today's Eastern Fail: "Gunnarsson wants 'Swansea scalp' in friendly to soothe derby agony".

Nope, we're not playing the vermin in a friendly, he was talking about the Wales v Iceland match. Embarrassing!

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Cardiff obsessed with the Swans? on 19:39 - Mar 5 with 3302 viewsreddythered

Can't find the article anywhere, any links?

I'd be amazed if the article actually reflected the headline, especially with Welsh media.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff obsessed with the Swans? on 19:54 - Mar 5 with 3218 viewsEvanski

Can't find it online Reddy, but it's on page 40 of the hard copy. Quoted as saying:

"I have seen the Welsh team a lot and there are a lot of Swansea players in there. For me, it would be a little lift after the derby if we can beat them."

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Cardiff obsessed with the Swans? on 19:56 - Mar 5 with 3201 viewsreddythered

Cardiff obsessed with the Swans? on 19:54 - Mar 5 by Evanski

Can't find it online Reddy, but it's on page 40 of the hard copy. Quoted as saying:

"I have seen the Welsh team a lot and there are a lot of Swansea players in there. For me, it would be a little lift after the derby if we can beat them."

Fair enough comment by Gunarsson, exaggerated for the headline. Standard journo bs.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff obsessed with the Swans? on 03:08 - Mar 6 with 2671 viewsGlyn1

But it was a Cardiff boy who beat them!

And in other news, Wilfried Bony scores yet again
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 3:09]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Cardiff obsessed with the Swans? on 08:00 - Mar 6 with 2474 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff obsessed with the Swans? on 03:08 - Mar 6 by Glyn1

But it was a Cardiff boy who beat them!

And in other news, Wilfried Bony scores yet again
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 3:09]

Bony's header was saved, Max Gradel put it in. Bony had 10 minutes at the end. Both him and Droghba on the bench to start.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff obsessed with the Swans? on 09:01 - Mar 6 with 2334 viewsUxbridge

Team in blue losing to a team in white at Legoland. I guess that comes under the context of historical reenactment now.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024