Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans players that looked like each other. 17:00 - Aug 18 with 2552 viewsacejack3065

I was having a conversation with my mate after the game about anonymous swans players, the type who come and go from season to season and leave no impression, not even a bad one. An example would be Albert Serran. He was so anonymous that he could be the same person as Jordi Amat playing under a different name and I would be none the wiser.

The conversation developed and we started talking about swans players who look the same for example Darren Way and Tommy Butler. I can never recall them ever playing in the same game so its as plausible as the 9/11 conspiracy that they were the same people and the club was trying out one of those tax evasion schemes or something.

Can anyone else remember Swans players who looked like other Swans players or other famous people?
Swans players that looked like each other. on 17:14 - Aug 18 with 2507 viewsClinton

Dwight Tiendalli looks a bit like this M&M

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Swans players that looked like each other. on 17:15 - Aug 18 with 2496 viewsDarran

Leon Britton/Dennis Lawrence.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans players that looked like each other. on 17:22 - Aug 18 with 2458 viewsC_jack

Swans players that looked like each other. on 17:15 - Aug 18 by Darran

Leon Britton/Dennis Lawrence.

Jason Scotland/Wilf Bony.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Swans players that looked like each other. on 17:26 - Aug 18 with 2444 viewsacejack3065

controversial
Swans players that looked like each other. on 17:31 - Aug 18 with 2419 viewsnyc_swans

Swans players that looked like each other. on 17:14 - Aug 18 by Clinton

Dwight Tiendalli looks a bit like this M&M

Swans players that looked like each other. on 17:33 - Aug 18 with 2411 viewsoldcob

The obvious Garry Monk and Gerhart Tremmell.
Swans players that looked like each other. on 17:48 - Aug 18 with 2372 viewsswanduck

Swans players that looked like each other. on 17:33 - Aug 18 by oldcob

The obvious Garry Monk and Gerhart Tremmell.

Not that either of them technically play for us right now but I think Federico Fernandez looks A LOT like a slightly older Ben Davies

Swans players that looked like each other. on 18:34 - Aug 18 with 2290 viewsChief

Jordi Lopez and Jordi Gomez

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Swans players that looked like each other. on 18:41 - Aug 18 with 2276 viewsMrSwerve

Gomis/Emnes

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans players that looked like each other. on 18:49 - Aug 18 with 2239 viewslifelong

Gower/ Orlandi..... Dynamic duo.
Swans players that looked like each other. on 18:55 - Aug 18 with 2217 viewsDarran

Swans players that looked like each other. on 18:49 - Aug 18 by lifelong

Gower/ Orlandi..... Dynamic duo.

Dud doesn't end in an O mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:02 - Aug 18 with 2195 viewshobo

Allen/Borini
Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:05 - Aug 18 with 2187 viewsunion_jack

Swans players that looked like each other. on 18:41 - Aug 18 by MrSwerve

Gomis/Emnes

^this for me

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:21 - Aug 18 with 2142 viewsbluenile

Swans players that looked like each other. on 17:48 - Aug 18 by swanduck

Not that either of them technically play for us right now but I think Federico Fernandez looks A LOT like a slightly older Ben Davies

So to prove it you posted two photo's of Federico Fernandez??

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:23 - Aug 18 with 2133 viewsNeath_Jack

Three quarters of the squad could walk past me and i wouldn't recognise them. i saw Ash Williams in Tesco once, i couldn't work out if it was him, Paul Ince, or just some random that looks like him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:27 - Aug 18 with 2110 viewsbluenile

Nathan Dyer's a regular in Tesco Neath Abbey, you couldn't mistake him..........

Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:33 - Aug 18 with 2088 viewsRancid

As soon as I saw Lyndon Simmonds he reminded me of David Giles.Don't Google it cos they look nothing alike now and not worth looking at but that jumped out at me when I read the thread title.
Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:36 - Aug 18 with 2081 viewsswanduck

Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:21 - Aug 18 by bluenile

So to prove it you posted two photo's of Federico Fernandez??

Yeah just two where I thought he looked like Ben, got bored of looking for one of Ben in the same sort of pose
Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:38 - Aug 18 with 2073 viewsRancid

Like the look of Federico.He looks like he can handle himself as well.Anyone with a facial scar commands instant respect especially a centre half.
Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:45 - Aug 18 with 2043 viewsoldgrey

Swans players that looked like each other. on 18:41 - Aug 18 by MrSwerve

Gomis/Emnes

Yes.
As in:
Dad (Oldgrey): that was a good goal by Emnes (in preseason friendlies) I thought he was supposed to be injured
Son: you tw@t, you think all black people look the same, that was Gomis.
Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:52 - Aug 18 with 2023 viewsbluenile

Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:36 - Aug 18 by swanduck

Yeah just two where I thought he looked like Ben, got bored of looking for one of Ben in the same sort of pose

Have to say that I agree with you, there's a definite, though older, likeness.

Swans players that looked like each other. on 00:12 - Aug 19 with 1822 viewsjacktar

Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:23 - Aug 18 by Neath_Jack

Three quarters of the squad could walk past me and i wouldn't recognise them. i saw Ash Williams in Tesco once, i couldn't work out if it was him, Paul Ince, or just some random that looks like him.

How did you know it was Ash then? Could have been the guy who collects the trolleys or Alan Tate.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Swans players that looked like each other. on 00:37 - Aug 19 with 1796 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swans players that looked like each other. on 02:46 - Aug 19 with 1740 viewsswans11

Trundle conor from distance they had similar hairstyles when looking from behind goal to other end pitch sometimes got them mixed up
Swans players that looked like each other. on 04:13 - Aug 19 with 1717 viewsJethroJack

Swans players that looked like each other. on 19:38 - Aug 18 by Rancid

Like the look of Federico.He looks like he can handle himself as well.Anyone with a facial scar commands instant respect especially a centre half.

Agreed.......but we don't want him nutting someone.......not until he's got a few games under his belt anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024