Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we finish 8th this season 20:39 - Jul 30 with 6205 viewsajmcglashan

http://www.theswanseaway.co.uk/2014/07/why-swansea-city-will-finish-eighth.html#
I think we finish 8th this season on 20:41 - Jul 30 with 3729 viewsDarran

F*cking insanity.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I think we finish 8th this season on 20:44 - Jul 30 with 3699 viewsC_jack

I love the delusion.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

I think we finish 8th this season on 20:45 - Jul 30 with 3694 viewsSwan91

If we are deadly when it comes to attacking and scoring goals and if we are organised in defence I don't see why we can't finish 8th this season I'm not expecting it but who knows

I do think we will finish about 11th or 12th by the way
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 20:48]
I think we finish 8th this season on 20:47 - Jul 30 with 3678 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's no wonder that some people find themselves disappointed/angry/apoplectic/insane/psychopathic when we end up kicking round in mid/lower mid-table for much of every season.

Poll: Tory leader

I think we finish 8th this season on 20:50 - Jul 30 with 3655 viewsperchrockjack

Well ,if we can supplement our defensive ve options we ll do just dandy and if bony stays some teams will get a shoeing.om confident

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I think we finish 8th this season on 20:53 - Jul 30 with 3642 viewspencoedjack

I think we finish 8th this season on 20:47 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

It's no wonder that some people find themselves disappointed/angry/apoplectic/insane/psychopathic when we end up kicking round in mid/lower mid-table for much of every season.

Afraid I full into this category ...

after 30 + years I should of learnt by now.
I think we finish 8th this season on 20:57 - Jul 30 with 3617 viewsEarl_Strickland

Oh my life
I think we finish 8th this season on 21:01 - Jul 30 with 3587 viewsOldjack

Lump on!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:03 - Jul 30 with 3579 viewsskippyjack

I think we finish 8th this season on 20:47 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

One season we are going to f*cking stick two fingers up to your self righteous, self centered, non racist, goodie goodie, rational left wing propaganda dream killing.. (rambling drunk man in the corner.. we're Swansea City you little plump head!.. we've come from the bottom to the top, in Europe.. beaten Valencia, Arsenal home and away, Liverpool home and away.. Man United, Chelsea and billionaire Man City.. in 10 f*cking years.. you can call me f*cking deluded.. but we are Swansea City.. we are a living delusion.. pub jumps up in rapturous cheering)

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:07 - Jul 30 with 3552 viewsexiledclaseboy

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:03 - Jul 30 by skippyjack

One season we are going to f*cking stick two fingers up to your self righteous, self centered, non racist, goodie goodie, rational left wing propaganda dream killing.. (rambling drunk man in the corner.. we're Swansea City you little plump head!.. we've come from the bottom to the top, in Europe.. beaten Valencia, Arsenal home and away, Liverpool home and away.. Man United, Chelsea and billionaire Man City.. in 10 f*cking years.. you can call me f*cking deluded.. but we are Swansea City.. we are a living delusion.. pub jumps up in rapturous cheering)

Oh hello, Skippy's been at the sherry and is feeling all tough.

Even I would have given you a little cheer after that little tantrum.

Poll: Tory leader

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:09 - Jul 30 with 3537 viewsDarran

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:07 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

Oh hello, Skippy's been at the sherry and is feeling all tough.

Even I would have given you a little cheer after that little tantrum.

Any jobs going in the DVLA?

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:25 - Jul 30 with 3478 viewsperchrockjack

Just santo clarify skippy and I are not an item.he will pay for this outburst though
Clasie will have him in his file of posters to burn. See me first skills before having a go at and rew

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:26 - Jul 30 with 3474 viewsskippyjack

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:09 - Jul 30 by Darran

Any jobs going in the DVLA?

Do you think that's wise.. I'll be causing mayhem.. managers will be given the run around.. I'll be giving them a critique on every little mishap they'll make.. I'm a living nightmare.. (let me see the top guvenor.. I'll have a word.. I'll be making sure they're doing their jobs correctly)... until I've tested him to the limit... the experience he'll gain will be instrumental.. it will also give the staff a tw*t to laugh at.. boosting morale.. everyone is a winner until I eventually bow out as a non entity. (Flask of vodka is required for the whole week).

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:32 - Jul 30 with 3429 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:26 - Jul 30 by skippyjack

Do you think that's wise.. I'll be causing mayhem.. managers will be given the run around.. I'll be giving them a critique on every little mishap they'll make.. I'm a living nightmare.. (let me see the top guvenor.. I'll have a word.. I'll be making sure they're doing their jobs correctly)... until I've tested him to the limit... the experience he'll gain will be instrumental.. it will also give the staff a tw*t to laugh at.. boosting morale.. everyone is a winner until I eventually bow out as a non entity. (Flask of vodka is required for the whole week).

You need the season to start skip .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:36 - Jul 30 with 3407 viewsStarsky

Man U
Man C
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs
Everton...

Name me another side from the remaining pack that should deffo finish higher than us?

Eighth should never be expected but it should be our target.

It's just the internet, init.

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:39 - Jul 30 with 3386 viewsOldjack

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:26 - Jul 30 by skippyjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:41 - Jul 30 with 3382 viewsItchySphincter

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:03 - Jul 30 by skippyjack

You sure you're okay skip?

"little plump head"

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:42 - Jul 30 with 3375 viewshobo

I think we finish 8th this season on 20:45 - Jul 30 by Swan91

If we are deadly when it comes to attacking and scoring goals and if we are organised in defence I don't see why we can't finish 8th this season I'm not expecting it but who knows

I do think we will finish about 11th or 12th by the way
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 20:48]

Same for every team in this league! If we win every game, we'll be 1st imo
I think we finish 8th this season on 22:05 - Jul 30 with 3300 viewsajmcglashan

I think we finish 8th this season on 21:36 - Jul 30 by Starsky

Man U
Man C
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs
Everton...

Name me another side from the remaining pack that should deffo finish higher than us?

Eighth should never be expected but it should be our target.

Can't argue with this!
I think we finish 8th this season on 22:08 - Jul 30 with 3273 viewsDarran

I think we finish 8th this season on 22:05 - Jul 30 by ajmcglashan

Can't argue with this!

Of course you can't you started it.

I think we finish 8th this season on 22:09 - Jul 30 with 3261 viewsStarsky

I think we finish 8th this season on 22:08 - Jul 30 by Darran

Ah, but can you agree with me Darran. When I typed that, it made a lot of sense on paper.

I think we finish 8th this season on 22:10 - Jul 30 with 3260 viewsajmcglashan

I think we finish 8th this season on 22:08 - Jul 30 by Darran

So where should we be aiming for? What's realistic?
I think we finish 8th this season on 22:10 - Jul 30 with 3256 viewsDarran

I think we finish 8th this season on 22:10 - Jul 30 by ajmcglashan

So where should we be aiming for? What's realistic?

12th will do me.

I think we finish 8th this season on 22:11 - Jul 30 with 3245 viewsStarsky

I think we finish 8th this season on 22:10 - Jul 30 by Darran

12th will do me.

Balls

I think we finish 8th this season on 22:12 - Jul 30 with 3235 viewsDarran

I think we finish 8th this season on 22:11 - Jul 30 by Starsky

Balls

Ball.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024