Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice Article In the Independant 00:05 - Aug 30 with 1166 viewsSwan91

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/ashley-williams-inter

Thought I'd share it. A nice positive article about the club and captain, always good to see articles like this in the papers and not ones filled with drama (e.g. Cardiff and Leeds)

Nice Article In the Independant on 00:19 - Aug 30 with 1119 viewsmatt_the_jack

Good article apart from saying we were still at the Vetch in League One

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

Nice Article In the Independant on 00:40 - Aug 30 with 1068 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Nice Article In the Independant on 00:19 - Aug 30 by matt_the_jack

Good article apart from saying we were still at the Vetch in League One

Also, the linked preview of Saturday claimed that WBA has two losses. That's a pretty stupid error to make if you care to look legit.

Is the Independent one of the "big time," respected media competitors in the UK? Or more of a small, obscure rag?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 0:40]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Nice Article In the Independant on 01:15 - Aug 30 with 1005 viewsjackscfc

A very much appreciated article despite a few errors
Nice Article In the Independant on 02:20 - Aug 30 with 939 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I've contacted Glen and ofered to proof read his future articles for a small fee. i'll let you know whether he accepts my offer or not when he repleis.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 2:25]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Nice Article In the Independant on 03:10 - Aug 30 with 898 viewsphact0rri

Nice Article In the Independant on 00:40 - Aug 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Also, the linked preview of Saturday claimed that WBA has two losses. That's a pretty stupid error to make if you care to look legit.

Is the Independent one of the "big time," respected media competitors in the UK? Or more of a small, obscure rag?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 0:40]

The Independent is one of the most circulated newspapers in england (and top ten for the rest of the UK respectfully) its on level with say the Daily Mail.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Nice Article In the Independant on 03:32 - Aug 30 with 876 viewsHighjack

Nice Article In the Independant on 02:20 - Aug 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've contacted Glen and ofered to proof read his future articles for a small fee. i'll let you know whether he accepts my offer or not when he repleis.

Proof read your own posts first.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nice Article In the Independant on 04:13 - Aug 30 with 859 viewsphact0rri

Nice Article In the Independant on 02:20 - Aug 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am amused, how one word was fixed, yet other grammatical and spelling issues continue.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Nice Article In the Independant on 07:23 - Aug 30 with 739 views1973scott

Nice Article In the Independant on 03:10 - Aug 30 by phact0rri

The Independent is one of the most circulated newspapers in england (and top ten for the rest of the UK respectfully) its on level with say the Daily Mail.

In the where? The independent lol!

Regional and national papers are focusing delivering content across desktop, tablet, mobile and in -app. The news content providers are all about digital first, print second.

Daily Mail Online gets around 190 million monthly unique browsers making it the largest visited news site in the world or 11.8 million per day

Telegraph.co.uk gets 3,383,247 daily browsers and 68,362,492 monthly browsers

Theguardian.com tops 5 million average daily unique browsers and 90 million monthly browsers for the first time.

Mirror.co.uk gets apprx Monthly browsers: 46,558,736

Walesonline gets apprx 1.5 million unique monthly browsers

I don't know evening post sites stats, not available
Login to get fewer ads

Nice Article In the Independant on 07:40 - Aug 30 with 704 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Nice Article In the Independant on 07:23 - Aug 30 by 1973scott

In the where? The independent lol!

Regional and national papers are focusing delivering content across desktop, tablet, mobile and in -app. The news content providers are all about digital first, print second.

Daily Mail Online gets around 190 million monthly unique browsers making it the largest visited news site in the world or 11.8 million per day

Telegraph.co.uk gets 3,383,247 daily browsers and 68,362,492 monthly browsers

Theguardian.com tops 5 million average daily unique browsers and 90 million monthly browsers for the first time.

Mirror.co.uk gets apprx Monthly browsers: 46,558,736

Walesonline gets apprx 1.5 million unique monthly browsers

I don't know evening post sites stats, not available

Cmon man, what are you babbling about?

This internet thing is just a fad.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Nice Article In the Independant on 07:45 - Aug 30 with 695 viewsTummer_from_Texas

But you left the Independent off that list.

Their attention to detail may be for sh!t, but they have a pretty extensive looking site. Don't they get their share of browser hits?

Nice Article In the Independant on 07:58 - Aug 30 with 661 views1973scott

Nice Article In the Independant on 07:45 - Aug 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Their attention to detail may be for sh!t, but they have a pretty extensive looking site. Don't they get their share of browser hits?

Sorry Tummer I thought I had included it, the Indy has produced high quality content in both print and online I'm just not a fan... It's not my first choice for news content but your right they do produce some good stuff.

The Independent has for the first time passed 40 million average monthly unique browsers, according to the latest report of the Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) published today.

The outlet reached 40.1 million browsers in June 2014, an almost 70 per cent increase on the same month the previous year when it recorded 23.6 million browsers.
Nice Article In the Independant on 08:00 - Aug 30 with 651 views1973scott

Nice Article In the Independant on 07:45 - Aug 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Check out news now

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Swansea+City
Nice Article In the Independant on 08:04 - Aug 30 with 636 viewsShaky

Nice Article In the Independant on 07:58 - Aug 30 by 1973scott

Sorry Tummer I thought I had included it, the Indy has produced high quality content in both print and online I'm just not a fan... It's not my first choice for news content but your right they do produce some good stuff.

The Independent has for the first time passed 40 million average monthly unique browsers, according to the latest report of the Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) published today.

The outlet reached 40.1 million browsers in June 2014, an almost 70 per cent increase on the same month the previous year when it recorded 23.6 million browsers.

Interesting stats, thanks.

Do you work in media sales or anything related, and out of interest do you have any idea what kind of CPTs are being achieved these days?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Nice Article In the Independant on 08:22 - Aug 30 with 572 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Nice Article In the Independant on 07:58 - Aug 30 by 1973scott

No apologies necessary - that is really interesting info, thank you.

And something I've wondered a little about. In my short time of closely following this transfer window, I'm noticing that there is always a TON of information available, but most of it seems to be just hacks throwing crap against the wall and hoping it sticks.

It reminds me exactly - only on a larger scale - of the way American college football recruiting is covered.

Nice Article In the Independant on 08:39 - Aug 30 with 520 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Nice Article In the Independant on 08:00 - Aug 30 by 1973scott

Check out news now

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Swansea+City

Thanks!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024