Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 11:01 - Sep 29 with 3421 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Not even on the bench for Napoli the weekend, not sure if that is injury or whether his lacklusture performances for them this season has him down the pecking order?

Seems to already be talk in the Italian press of him going out "on loan" from there in January. If that is the case, maybe we really did loan him for the season with no call back.

Would you have him back? He could be useful in January when we lose Bony and Ki for a month.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Michu on 11:09 - Sep 29 with 2897 viewsairedale

Not if his head's still in the shed.
Michu on 11:11 - Sep 29 with 2881 viewsNeiltheTaylor

We could send the new team psychiatrist out to assess him!

Michu on 11:12 - Sep 29 with 2870 viewsLord_Bony

Tbh I think we had the best he had to offer.

Still think he is plagued by those injuries which seem to have taken away the edge.
Having said that there is A LOT of competition in any Napoli team for a first team place.

He has a short time frame to impress Rafael Benitez....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Michu on 11:18 - Sep 29 with 2830 viewsicecoldjack

Hmm.. I was gutted to see him go and would have loved him to stay but then we signed siggy and gomis .

I wasn't happy to see one of best players go out on loan and while I disagreed with the cull of some decent Spanish players and prospects it's also clear to see monk has harvested a strong team ethic where the group is more important than the individual .

I don't think michu would want to return here either, the longer we go on without him the harder it would be for me to see him in our squad .

It all goes back to what really went on and if somebody would want to explain the goings on RE a split in the camp, without the truth and the details it's a really hard one to call.

As it stands now I think michu would perhaps be difficult to re integrate but if in the next month or two we had heaven forbid an injury crisis then it might change.

Players and managers fall out all the time, I'm not saying this is what happened but obviously something major went on.

Monk has done a great job so far and I tend to think this call is one that he has the best perspective on, he has earned the right to call the shots though I disagreed with his appointment and how some things looked to have been handled in the past.

I've heard so many stories RE things that happened I honestly don't know what the fook to believe !

It's a dam difficult one this !
Michu on 11:18 - Sep 29 with 2824 viewsSwansNZ

Why are we losing Ki for a month?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Michu on 11:22 - Sep 29 with 2806 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Michu on 11:18 - Sep 29 by SwansNZ

Why are we losing Ki for a month?

Asian Cup.

The fact is we will be getting him back anyway after this year, so he needs to start playing well somewhere. Maybe for Monks, it is a problem he would rather deal with next season, but I wonder if Michu and some of the other players who left (Chico especially) look at our start to the season and wonder if they were a bit hasty?

Michu on 11:24 - Sep 29 with 2794 viewsPegojack

Napoli can't 'loan' out a player we loaned to them, Shirley? There must be something in the loan agreement that prohibits that?

Personally, I think he's a busted flush and I doubt if we'll ever recoup anything on him sale wise. but he was still the bargain of the century for £2 million, and we certainly got repaid many times over.
Michu on 11:26 - Sep 29 with 2786 viewsicecoldjack

Asian cup sounds like something a Thai bar girl would do if you payed her enough..
Login to get fewer ads

Michu on 11:30 - Sep 29 with 2769 viewsLord_Bony

In fairness if it wasn't for Michu Fernandez would not have signed for us from Napoli for £8mill.he recommended us to him.

There again napoli have £8 mill option to buy. Michu also?

What is it with that figure....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Michu on 12:03 - Sep 29 with 2657 viewsicecoldjack

Michu on 11:30 - Sep 29 by Lord_Bony

In fairness if it wasn't for Michu Fernandez would not have signed for us from Napoli for £8mill.he recommended us to him.

If Freddy doesn't work out michu is right in the sh!te with some of our fans ..
Michu on 12:13 - Sep 29 with 2625 viewsSTEVE1

Michu on 11:22 - Sep 29 by NeiltheTaylor

Asian Cup.

The fact is we will be getting him back anyway after this year, so he needs to start playing well somewhere. Maybe for Monks, it is a problem he would rather deal with next season, but I wonder if Michu and some of the other players who left (Chico especially) look at our start to the season and wonder if they were a bit hasty?

Looking at Asian cup it goes from 9th January to 31st he will miss fa cup games but only 2 league games possible 1 if South Korea get knocked out before final.
Michu on 12:30 - Sep 29 with 2580 viewsraynor94

seriously, you honestly think Fernandez only signed for us on michus recommendation, nothing to do with the healthy wedge he's on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu on 13:04 - Sep 29 with 2462 viewsLeonisGod

He doesn't want to play because of Garry mun! Or some shoite like that. So maybe, just maybe, we're starting to see that things were as reported and it had nothing to do with Garry/Laudrup love-in. I wouldn't want him back unless he strings together 10-15 appearances and shows he's getting some form/fitness back.
Michu on 13:18 - Sep 29 with 2424 viewscontroversial_jack

Last year we had Bony's goals to make the difference, the season before we had Michu's goals, this year we don't at the moment have an out and out goal scorer
Michu on 13:35 - Sep 29 with 2370 viewsLeonisGod

Michu on 13:18 - Sep 29 by controversial_jack

Last year we had Bony's goals to make the difference, the season before we had Michu's goals, this year we don't at the moment have an out and out goal scorer

I wouldn't worry. We've scored as many as last year at the same point, conceded fewer and Bony didn't wake up til Christmas last year.
Michu on 18:24 - Sep 29 with 1980 viewsRancid

I'm not sure i'd want him back here.Out of our hands though and if the board think it's a good move then so be it.
Michu on 18:54 - Sep 29 with 1906 viewsDarran

The petulant pr*ck didn't want to play for us,f*ck him

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu on 18:57 - Sep 29 with 1896 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

a player touted as £20 million & adored by us all could be off for nowt.

Sad times

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Michu on 19:05 - Sep 29 with 1866 viewsSwansNZ

Michu on 13:35 - Sep 29 by LeonisGod

I wouldn't worry. We've scored as many as last year at the same point, conceded fewer and Bony didn't wake up til Christmas last year.

Laudrup didn't "get" strikers.
Bony only started 7 out of the first 18 PL games last year, and probably only started being a regular starter then, because Michu got injured.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Michu on 20:13 - Sep 29 with 1742 viewsScoobyWho

Well, that's what the media said, I reckon premier league football, a platform to better things and a 35k a week wage was the clincher.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Michu on 01:13 - Sep 30 with 1458 viewsJJJack

He was on the bench. He just didn't get on the pitch. De Guzman played the last half hour.
Michu on 01:16 - Sep 30 with 1452 viewsLiberty

Michu on 18:54 - Sep 29 by Darran

The petulant pr*ck didn't want to play for us,f*ck him

The abuse our own players get is shocking.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Michu on 01:27 - Sep 30 with 1437 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Michu on 01:13 - Sep 30 by JJJack

He was on the bench. He just didn't get on the pitch. De Guzman played the last half hour.

Ok thanks. Can't find a decent Iralian football coverage site with everything on (in English) obviously. Still, I did see some speculation that he's not cutting it at the mo and they're looking to change.

Michu on 20:22 - Sep 30 with 1102 viewsperchrockjack

...w would tend to suggest that getting him out our club was the correct decision.

Shocking how he s gone backwards but its the club OUR club that matter not him nor any individual player

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Michu on 00:15 - Oct 1 with 933 viewsJJJack

Michu on 01:27 - Sep 30 by NeiltheTaylor

Ok thanks. Can't find a decent Iralian football coverage site with everything on (in English) obviously. Still, I did see some speculation that he's not cutting it at the mo and they're looking to change.

I'm not sure he ever will "cut it" again at a good level. I believe his injury problems are serious from what I gather. It's a shame but his attitude last season seemed poor to say the least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024