Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are we so slow on the counter attack? 20:44 - Oct 4 with 2711 viewsJBT95

I can not be the only one disappointed at every game this season when we are on the counter attack that only one winger and Bony usually gets forward and the rest jog up the pitch together like its a cool down in a training session.

At 2-2 I saw this today.

Siggy and Shelvey are the worst for it. Need a kick up the backside.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 20:44]
Why are we so slow on the counter attack? on 20:50 - Oct 4 with 2681 viewsJackoBoostardo

Weren't slow on the counter against Everton though were we.

More urgency is required - faster ball movements and passes while keeping accuracy are paramount to our style of play in this league!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Why are we so slow on the counter attack? on 21:15 - Oct 4 with 2612 viewsJBT95

Why are we so slow on the counter attack? on 20:50 - Oct 4 by JackoBoostardo

Weren't slow on the counter against Everton though were we.

More urgency is required - faster ball movements and passes while keeping accuracy are paramount to our style of play in this league!

I have seen it several times this season though. Just because we scored on the counter attack vs Everton doesn't mean we weren't slow as a unit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024