Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will we be 18:07 - Oct 4 with 528 viewsLord_Bony

I ll have a pop. This time tomorrow we will be 7th after the other teams play...

Don t know bout the next batch..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Where will we be on 18:12 - Oct 4 with 517 viewsLeonisGod

Where will we be come End o' Season is the critical question. Head says a steady 14th, heart says squeezing into the top 10.
Where will we be on 18:17 - Oct 4 with 500 viewsStarsky

Where will we be?
On the wrong forum by the looks of it.
This is the non football one.

It's just the internet, init.

Where will we be on 18:29 - Oct 4 with 489 viewsDJack

Where will we be on 18:17 - Oct 4 by Starsky

Where will we be?

Well, the last 10-15 minutes of the game were non-football so it's not totally wrong

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Where will we be on 18:46 - Oct 4 with 466 viewsSwanjack10

Where will we be on 18:29 - Oct 4 by DJack

Well, the last 10-15 minutes of the game were non-football so it's not totally wrong

Great post👍

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Where will we be on 18:56 - Oct 4 with 434 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Judging us on the 7 games so far, around 16th.

Well below our minimum aim of above 11th.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Where will we be on 19:04 - Oct 4 with 426 viewslondonlisa2001

Where will we be on 18:56 - Oct 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Judging us on the 7 games so far, around 16th.

Well below our minimum aim of above 11th.

shouldn't judging us on the games so far mean that we would finish where we are so far? I find this logic (and I use the word in the loosest possible sense) confusing.
Where will we be on 19:19 - Oct 4 with 409 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Where will we be on 19:04 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

shouldn't judging us on the games so far mean that we would finish where we are so far? I find this logic (and I use the word in the loosest possible sense) confusing.

Not really. As it stands we're on a downward spiral. Just because we have 11 points from 7 games so far it doesn't mean we'll get another 11 from our next 7.

Judging by our performances so far I think we're set for a low finish. We're struggling to beat teams when we're playing well, struggling to beat them when we're playing mediocre and struggling to beat teams who are woeful themselves.

I'm not one for downbeat posts, I'm normally very constructive in my criticism, but it's difficult to judge how quickly it will take the penny to drop in Garry's mind that perhaps the tactics which may have been very successful in the first half may need to be tweaked when the opposition change theirs midway through the match.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Where will we be on 19:24 - Oct 4 with 399 viewsperchrockjack

Having read thst I will be looking in my outhouses for a suitable piece of rope. Ffs dwight man.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Where will we be on 19:27 - Oct 4 with 394 viewsLord_Bony

Where will we be on 19:24 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

Having read thst I will be looking in my outhouses for a suitable piece of rope. Ffs dwight man.

He s just nipped over from the Red Cafe for a bit of a break mun...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Where will we be on 19:28 - Oct 4 with 392 viewsperchrockjack

It's fair out me off watching casualty now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where will we be on 19:29 - Oct 4 with 386 viewslondonlisa2001

Where will we be on 19:19 - Oct 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not really. As it stands we're on a downward spiral. Just because we have 11 points from 7 games so far it doesn't mean we'll get another 11 from our next 7.

Judging by our performances so far I think we're set for a low finish. We're struggling to beat teams when we're playing well, struggling to beat them when we're playing mediocre and struggling to beat teams who are woeful themselves.

I'm not one for downbeat posts, I'm normally very constructive in my criticism, but it's difficult to judge how quickly it will take the penny to drop in Garry's mind that perhaps the tactics which may have been very successful in the first half may need to be tweaked when the opposition change theirs midway through the match.

oh well, if we're struggling whether we play well or mediocre and whether they are good or bad, it's quite incredible how we're 4th isn't it. And we're not particularly on a downward spiral - we beat Everton just last week albeit in a cup and aren't losing much.

You can't say on one hand our performance was not good even though we won so that doesn't count (eg Burnley) but also that we should have won but didn't so that doesn't count (eg. today). Either the performance is important or the result - you can't have it both ways. I believe as I have from the start, that we'll finish somewhere between 9th and 12th - 9th if we finish our chances and 12th if we continue to throw away points because of poor finishing. Let's not overreact to absolutely everything - if we continue to create we will pick up more points than not even though we will have the odd day when it's a gutting result.
Where will we be on 19:31 - Oct 4 with 378 viewsLeonisGod

Where will we be on 19:04 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

I think that's called game, set and match to Londonlisa
Where will we be on 21:11 - Oct 4 with 332 viewsLord_Bony

Where will we be on 18:17 - Oct 4 by Starsky

Where will we be?

yes but I could nt possibly go on there and mingle with that working class scum.

I ll stay here with the toffs thank you very much...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024