Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. 16:22 - Nov 3 with 2613 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Not bad for the 19th biggest stadium.

"#5 Swansea City

A fondness for rugby songs notwithstanding, when the male voice choir is in full swing, the Liberty can be the most melodic stadium in the division."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/11204948/Ranking-the-

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 16:47 - Nov 3 with 2540 viewsorion3016

That's a good article, guessed palace would win. Looking forward to going there last game of season

Be over there now after

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 17:54 - Nov 3 with 2422 viewsdan_swansea

Everton fourth? That is unbelievable because Goodison has been silent everytime I've been there. I personally think Everton fans are the worst in the league.

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 18:08 - Nov 3 with 2381 viewsScoobyWho

We were top last season ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 18:09 - Nov 3 with 2376 viewspencoedjack

I disagree with Spurs and QPR being ranked so low ( I depise QPR) but they do create a decent atmosphere.

Liverpool 3rd ? The biggest let down of away ground since we've been in PL. A YNWA before kick off and nowt after
Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 18:31 - Nov 3 with 2338 viewsJackFish

Liverpool third is a joke surely? It's been like a morgue every time we've been there.
Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 18:42 - Nov 3 with 2306 viewsMrSwan

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 18:31 - Nov 3 by JackFish

Liverpool third is a joke surely? It's been like a morgue every time we've been there.

They pride themselves on the YNWA song yet they play a recording of the fans through their speakers and we sign hymns and arias n our own which i again say is the best atmosphere in the premier league.

Also, Stoke second? that is surely a joke? The only atmosphere there is when an opposition player touches on of their players and they are screaming for a foul that's how much their fans are cheating basturds clearly.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 18:45 - Nov 3 with 2294 viewsQuakerJack

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 18:42 - Nov 3 by MrSwan

They pride themselves on the YNWA song yet they play a recording of the fans through their speakers and we sign hymns and arias n our own which i again say is the best atmosphere in the premier league.

Also, Stoke second? that is surely a joke? The only atmosphere there is when an opposition player touches on of their players and they are screaming for a foul that's how much their fans are cheating basturds clearly.

This... Stoke and Liverpool? No chance. Everton maybe. Can't argue with Palace, fantastic support.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 18:45 - Nov 3 with 2294 viewsDewi1jack

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 18:31 - Nov 3 by JackFish

This.
Liverpool at 0-0 and their team having to defend a tad and it's noisier in a library.
Piped song before the KO and they sing, fair play. That's their famous atmosphere.
Kop is living on its past glories again. How unusual for them.
When it was a terrace it was noisy for most of the game.
Stoke only sing when their winning. But paying to watch that sh1te week in week out grinds you down, even the Palace fans would be silent.
In fact a lot of clubs in that list hardly sing, even when they're winning.
We've outsung most when home or away. We've also been outsung, even down The Vetch.
70 odd thousand home fans at OT and you only hear the 2-3 thousand away fans for the majority of the game. Now that's really sad.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 18:46 - Nov 3 with 2293 viewsacejack3065

I would have taken 3rd or 4th. We were the best by far in our first year but we slipped back after the poor run of home form under the last phase of Laudrups tenure and our 4/5 game patch under G Monk. This years home atmospheres have been pretty good if you ask me.

Everton at 4th has to be a piss take? It was dead the two times ive been there, and we lost the first time.

Liverpool are a real "sing when you're winning" crowd too. Unless they score early it can get very quiet after YNWA.
Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 19:29 - Nov 3 with 2202 views1983

Stoke fans away last month were shocking and a miserable looking bunch

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 19:38 - Nov 3 with 2171 viewscanhecatchit

Think you will find we have ours piped before kick off too. So cringeworthy when it is played after everyone has stopped singing it LOL

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 23:34 - Nov 3 with 1898 viewsDewi1jack

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 19:38 - Nov 3 by canhecatchit

Think you will find we have ours piped before kick off too. So cringeworthy when it is played after everyone has stopped singing it LOL

Aye.
Much more fun when Day Dream Believer was played after White Riot.
Ramped the noise up a few notches as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 09:20 - Nov 4 with 1714 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 18:46 - Nov 3 by acejack3065

I would have taken 3rd or 4th. We were the best by far in our first year but we slipped back after the poor run of home form under the last phase of Laudrups tenure and our 4/5 game patch under G Monk. This years home atmospheres have been pretty good if you ask me.

Everton at 4th has to be a piss take? It was dead the two times ive been there, and we lost the first time.

Liverpool are a real "sing when you're winning" crowd too. Unless they score early it can get very quiet after YNWA.

Everton were poor this time. They have most of their ' singers' in the family stand and they seemed to spend most of their time getting annoyed with us our fans taking the piddle out of them.
Like all support they crank it up when the team are going well but fortunately they had very little to get excited about this time.
Having said that Everton is comfortably the best away trip for me. The supporters are a decent bunch. Good eateries and pubs around the ground and the fans area is fantastic. The latter being something we could certainly learn from here.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2014 9:26]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 09:30 - Nov 4 with 1701 viewsacejack3065

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 09:20 - Nov 4 by Private_Partz

Everton were poor this time. They have most of their ' singers' in the family stand and they seemed to spend most of their time getting annoyed with us our fans taking the piddle out of them.
Like all support they crank it up when the team are going well but fortunately they had very little to get excited about this time.
Having said that Everton is comfortably the best away trip for me. The supporters are a decent bunch. Good eateries and pubs around the ground and the fans area is fantastic. The latter being something we could certainly learn from here.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2014 9:26]

I've always enjoyed the trip to Everton but the game always seems to be the low point when I go. I don't care too much for the view either, being tucked away in that corner.

Liverpool as a city is fantastic for an away day.
Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 11:19 - Nov 4 with 1626 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jack Army is higher in the table than the team! Liberty ranked #5 in atmosphere. on 09:30 - Nov 4 by acejack3065

I've always enjoyed the trip to Everton but the game always seems to be the low point when I go. I don't care too much for the view either, being tucked away in that corner.

Liverpool as a city is fantastic for an away day.

Fair comment but the game was much better for me as we actually took something away with us. I had a nice view tucked away in the corner of the Lower Bullens. View was decent and the toilets were almost en suite. Easy access to the bar as well. Looking at the reactions of their supporters in the Family Stand was actually very funny as well :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024