Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum on the pitch. 21:53 - Sep 9 with 10914 viewsicecoldjack

Knowing how FIFA like to stiff people i wonder if there will be a fine or some other kind of punishment for the scummers running on the pitch and acting like they just won the world cup final.

Andorra should be punished for basically kicking the life out of the Welsh lads, the ref did nothing to protect the players which is a real worry for the later games, stop Bale, stop Wales is what every other team will think and they will employ a synical hatchet man to do just that .

Going back to the Scum, why do they bring their club flags? which are in Blue ! thick coonts, trying to take Wales as their own is a result of years of FAW bias , well done dummies .

Scum on the pitch. on 21:58 - Sep 9 with 5020 viewskopperburgjack

#TogethorStronger ?? yet they bring their blue flags, gypos they'll never change

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Scum on the pitch. on 22:07 - Sep 9 with 4957 viewsicecoldjack

Its really sad, Wales as a football nation now has a great chance to unite and try and qualify but if the scummers are getting rowdy away in Andorra what the fook will happen when we are away to a more tastey nation that has a few numpties of their own ?

Bosnia away and Belguim away spring to mind, though Isreal away would probably mean them doing something stupid too .
Scum on the pitch. on 22:12 - Sep 9 with 4915 viewspencoedjack

I got to admit icecold I see nothing wrong with taking club flags to Wales games ( especially if on national flags)

And no one hates the kants more than me
Scum on the pitch. on 22:13 - Sep 9 with 4897 viewsDarran

How do we know that everyone on the pitch were Scum?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scum on the pitch. on 22:14 - Sep 9 with 4888 viewspencoedjack

Scum on the pitch. on 22:13 - Sep 9 by Darran

How do we know that everyone on the pitch were Scum?

Cos we are Swansea
Scum on the pitch. on 22:15 - Sep 9 with 4884 viewsDarran

Scum on the pitch. on 22:14 - Sep 9 by pencoedjack

Cos we are Swansea

Fair point.

Scum on the pitch. on 22:15 - Sep 9 with 4880 viewsScoobyDoo

Scum on the pitch. on 22:07 - Sep 9 by icecoldjack

Its really sad, Wales as a football nation now has a great chance to unite and try and qualify but if the scummers are getting rowdy away in Andorra what the fook will happen when we are away to a more tastey nation that has a few numpties of their own ?

Bosnia away and Belguim away spring to mind, though Isreal away would probably mean them doing something stupid too .

Funny enough i saw a Wrexham flag there, oh and a Merthyr one as well but lets not split hairs.
Scum on the pitch. on 22:20 - Sep 9 with 4829 viewsicecoldjack

Fair enough but IMO it looks like they are making a statement that Wales is thier baby, they been bullying families from Swansea at Wales games for years and you would think that by now we would have moved on .

It just looks like they are using the international team as a promotion of cardiff football club and its unsavory yob element .

I wonder what would happen if somebody put a massive jack flag up in the middle of those skanky shi!ty looking blue flags, would there be respect or indimidation ?

Bunch of wnkers, they been trying to force out jacks for years at the internationals, still stuck in the dark ages and the amount of blue flags proves it for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Scum on the pitch. on 22:21 - Sep 9 with 4819 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scum on the pitch. on 22:07 - Sep 9 by icecoldjack

Israel eh. Let's hope they do the ayatollah

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scum on the pitch. on 22:24 - Sep 9 with 4793 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scum on the pitch. on 22:15 - Sep 9 by ScoobyDoo

Funny enough i saw a Wrexham flag there, oh and a Merthyr one as well but lets not split hairs.

Your pricks have shamed our nation once again. What the f*ck have Gabalfa Bluebirds even got to do with Wales FFS. It's an international not a f*cking championship away game

Scum on the pitch. on 22:24 - Sep 9 with 4787 viewspencoedjack

Scum on the pitch. on 22:21 - Sep 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Few Jacks from Pencoed doing Israel away ....
Scum on the pitch. on 22:26 - Sep 9 with 4774 viewsicecoldjack

Wrexham flag in red saying "i drink wrexham lager" and the Merthyr flag wasn't club colours if i remember correctly .

Sorry, but Wales has normally had the welsh flag with whatever town,village or city name painted on it . Going away to support Wales with a big sh!tty looking old bluebird flag isn't really what we should be doing .

Nearly all other countries are the same, even scotland with its massive racial divide can be united for internationals, wales ? nope.
Scum on the pitch. on 22:26 - Sep 9 with 4767 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Probably Welsh flags. Not blue club coloured flags from an era never to return eh

Scum on the pitch. on 22:29 - Sep 9 with 4735 viewsicecoldjack

Scum on the pitch. on 22:21 - Sep 9 by Brynmill_Jack

lol . you just know its gonna happen though, they are fookin' dense fair play .
Scum on the pitch. on 22:35 - Sep 9 with 4701 viewsicecoldjack

So when the scummers go away on an international game, they arn't supporting wales they are supporting bluebirds .

Surely the whole idea of internationals is that you actually focus on national identity not club rivalry ?

We have always had the Welsh flags with whatever town painted on the bottom, now im seeing a hijacking of our national team with flags and banners from a lowly championship club instead, defies logic sorry.

Are they there supporting Wales or Cardiff ? if they are supporting Wales then bring a fookin' welsh flag not a sh!tty bluebird one from a club that nobody apart from them gives a fook about.
Scum on the pitch. on 22:43 - Sep 9 with 4647 viewsImAlrightJack

Blame En-gur-lund!, blame En-gur-land!

They invented pitch rioting, just like they invented qeuing, overcrowded trains and penalty fares!.
Scum on the pitch. on 22:43 - Sep 9 with 4647 viewsowainglyndwr

Scum on the pitch. on 22:26 - Sep 9 by icecoldjack

Wrexham flag in red saying "i drink wrexham lager" and the Merthyr flag wasn't club colours if i remember correctly .

Sorry, but Wales has normally had the welsh flag with whatever town,village or city name painted on it . Going away to support Wales with a big sh!tty looking old bluebird flag isn't really what we should be doing .

Nearly all other countries are the same, even scotland with its massive racial divide can be united for internationals, wales ? nope.

Totally agree.
Scum on the pitch. on 22:44 - Sep 9 with 4643 viewsKilkennyjack

Well when cardiff goes bust at least they will have a team to support. Btw congratulations to Ben, Joey, Ash, tayls - you JBs. :-)

Beware of the Risen People

Scum on the pitch. on 22:45 - Sep 9 with 4635 viewspencoedjack

Scum on the pitch. on 22:35 - Sep 9 by icecoldjack

So when the scummers go away on an international game, they arn't supporting wales they are supporting bluebirds .

Surely the whole idea of internationals is that you actually focus on national identity not club rivalry ?

We have always had the Welsh flags with whatever town painted on the bottom, now im seeing a hijacking of our national team with flags and banners from a lowly championship club instead, defies logic sorry.

Are they there supporting Wales or Cardiff ? if they are supporting Wales then bring a fookin' welsh flag not a sh!tty bluebird one from a club that nobody apart from them gives a fook about.

I'm loving the hatred mate
Scum on the pitch. on 22:46 - Sep 9 with 4628 viewskopperburgjack

Scum on the pitch. on 22:20 - Sep 9 by icecoldjack

Fair enough but IMO it looks like they are making a statement that Wales is thier baby, they been bullying families from Swansea at Wales games for years and you would think that by now we would have moved on .

It just looks like they are using the international team as a promotion of cardiff football club and its unsavory yob element .

I wonder what would happen if somebody put a massive jack flag up in the middle of those skanky shi!ty looking blue flags, would there be respect or indimidation ?

Bunch of wnkers, they been trying to force out jacks for years at the internationals, still stuck in the dark ages and the amount of blue flags proves it for me.

Without trying to contradict myself I agree with most of this, I don't have a problem if it's just a welsh flag with Cardiff on it or whatever but when they take blue flags saying soul crew on it then it's a fkin joke. Fuk it gonna take my one to Wales in future

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Scum on the pitch. on 22:48 - Sep 9 with 4613 viewspencoedjack

Scum on the pitch. on 22:46 - Sep 9 by kopperburgjack

Without trying to contradict myself I agree with most of this, I don't have a problem if it's just a welsh flag with Cardiff on it or whatever but when they take blue flags saying soul crew on it then it's a fkin joke. Fuk it gonna take my one to Wales in future

Ask Tatey & Trunds if you can borrow theirs ......
Scum on the pitch. on 23:00 - Sep 9 with 4546 viewsicecoldjack

Scum on the pitch. on 22:45 - Sep 9 by pencoedjack

I'm loving the hatred mate

lol .

The funny thing is that Tan even gave them the Red colour and a Dragon, and the daft fookers still can't get it right! ..
Scum on the pitch. on 23:26 - Sep 9 with 4459 viewsChippy69

Going back to the Scum, why do they bring their club flags?
It's called i got a small co ck , so i need to show the the world
we are wales number 2
simple cu nts

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Scum on the pitch. on 23:31 - Sep 9 with 4442 viewsDarran

Scum on the pitch. on 23:26 - Sep 9 by Chippy69

Going back to the Scum, why do they bring their club flags?
It's called i got a small co ck , so i need to show the the world
we are wales number 2
simple cu nts

Hehehe love it Chip.

Scum on the pitch. on 23:37 - Sep 9 with 4425 viewsMorganator100

Right at kick off they started singing

You know what you are, you know what you are, You Jack Bastard you know what you are.

More than likely towards Ashley Williams. Bunch of clowns.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024