Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens 18:17 - Feb 24 with 1456 viewsJackfath

A shame she froze but the BBC milking it for all its worth. That could have blown their chances of any progress in the upcoming elections.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 18:23 - Feb 24 with 1446 viewsLohengrin

It was like watching someone commit suicide on live TV.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 18:35 - Feb 24 with 1426 viewsexiledclaseboy

She's clearly having a bad day. She was on Radio 5 at about 6.30am and she was an embarrassing mess on there too.

Poll: Tory leader

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 18:39 - Feb 24 with 1419 viewsLohengrin

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 18:35 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

She's clearly having a bad day. She was on Radio 5 at about 6.30am and she was an embarrassing mess on there too.

I actually feel sorry for her. She seems a pleasant woman with genuine beliefs. It's uncomfortable seeing somebody unravel in public like that.

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:07 - Feb 24 with 1375 viewsPozuelosSideys

She must be the first Australian who has ever choked under pressure. Her countrymen must be disappointed in her.

Probably why shes here. Chokers everywhere. Speaking of which, why is she allowed to run for the top job here?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:11 - Feb 24 with 1361 viewsClinton

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:07 - Feb 24 by PozuelosSideys

She must be the first Australian who has ever choked under pressure. Her countrymen must be disappointed in her.

Probably why shes here. Chokers everywhere. Speaking of which, why is she allowed to run for the top job here?

The Aussies are hoping she gets in here as revenge for Julia GIllard

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:12 - Feb 24 with 1357 viewsLohengrin

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:11 - Feb 24 by Clinton

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:15 - Feb 24 with 1353 viewsPozuelosSideys

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:11 - Feb 24 by Clinton

I had to google that! Turns out i know piss all about Australian politics!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:20 - Feb 24 with 1342 viewsacejack3065

People flocking to the greens as a viable alternative is as misguided as people flocking to UKIP. Neither set of voters really understands the current political outlook or the framework within which it operates.

Green voters will get Tory and most UKIPers will get Labour. Utter democratic madness!
Login to get fewer ads

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:22 - Feb 24 with 1333 viewsexiledclaseboy

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:20 - Feb 24 by acejack3065

People flocking to the greens as a viable alternative is as misguided as people flocking to UKIP. Neither set of voters really understands the current political outlook or the framework within which it operates.

Green voters will get Tory and most UKIPers will get Labour. Utter democratic madness!

I long for the day where people truly embrace tactical voting. Or, even better, we get an electoral system which actually reflects how the people vote. Or, even better again, a meritocracy where only I decide who gets a vote. Yes. That last one please.

Poll: Tory leader

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:26 - Feb 24 with 1315 viewsacejack3065

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:22 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

I long for the day where people truly embrace tactical voting. Or, even better, we get an electoral system which actually reflects how the people vote. Or, even better again, a meritocracy where only I decide who gets a vote. Yes. That last one please.

We need to get rid of first past the post as it's broken and crooked.

Then we will need to get rid of the politicians.

Then the civil servants (you too).

Then the Internet message posters.

Then we might actually have some peace and quiet around here.
BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:31 - Feb 24 with 1307 viewsLeonisGod

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:20 - Feb 24 by acejack3065

Maybe, but I'd rather spend time in the company of people who's motivation lies is trying to protect our environment rather than kicking Johnny Foreigner at every chance.

Tactical voting does my head in anyway. I'll vote for who I believe in. I know it makes no difference here in Swansea, but hey ho I feel happier that I'm true to my beliefs.
BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 22:09 - Feb 24 with 1181 viewsAquinas

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 19:22 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

Imagine that...
BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 22:44 - Feb 24 with 1144 viewsItchySphincter

What happened?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 01:05 - Feb 25 with 1081 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 18:39 - Feb 24 by Lohengrin

I actually feel sorry for her. She seems a pleasant woman with genuine beliefs. It's uncomfortable seeing somebody unravel in public like that.

Seems like she's suffering from a form of social anxiety phobia

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 06:06 - Feb 25 with 1047 viewsDr_Winston

Some of them may be very nice people, but the idea of any Green party types actually wielding serious power is absolutely terrifying.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 06:11 - Feb 25 with 1045 viewsdgt73

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 06:06 - Feb 25 by Dr_Winston

Some of them may be very nice people, but the idea of any Green party types actually wielding serious power is absolutely terrifying.

Absolutely. There would be mass unemployment, power cuts, taxed into oblivion, no armed forces, surrendered to the EU etc......P.s. I wouldn't describe them as nice. The greens are more fascist that the fascists .
[Post edited 25 Feb 2015 6:17]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 07:55 - Feb 25 with 999 viewsepaul

BBC destroying Natalie Bennett and the Greens on 06:06 - Feb 25 by Dr_Winston

I know its awful that they wont attack the vunerable, poor and disabled, good job they'll leave the bankers to continue to commit crime after crime, thankfully we have the Tories to do that

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024