Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Hart dies AGAIN 09:57 - Feb 16 with 1147 viewsattila_the_hun

so according to twitter Tony Hart is trending because he has died for the second time, now his tv theme song is flying up the charts, tis a weird world we live in but I like it

"I'm Free"

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 10:00 - Feb 16 with 1143 viewsllangyfelach

There were rumours on Tw@tter over the weekend that Nicholas Lyndhurst had passed away. Some sick puppies out there

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 11:24 - Feb 16 with 1064 viewsSenhin

When I was in comprehensive school, my mother was a teacher there. A rumour somehow went around that she died, even though she was in school teaching at the time. I'd have other students coming up to me telling me "Your mother's dead." I'd respond with, "no... She's in her classroom." To which they would say, "No. She's dead."

This rumour spread so much that alumni were coming into school and looking around the door of her classroom to see. I even had my father ask me, when we were in the car with him on one of his days (divorce), "Is your mother okay?"

People will believe and spread any old shit like this without verifying it.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 11:30 - Feb 16 with 1061 viewsLord_Bony

Liked this so much as a kid I once named a business after it.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 12:51 - Feb 16 with 997 viewsdickythorpe

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 10:00 - Feb 16 by llangyfelach

There were rumours on Tw@tter over the weekend that Nicholas Lyndhurst had passed away. Some sick puppies out there

Mate, twitter is becoming a cess pit of pond life. Plus so many on there think their opinions means something
Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 12:56 - Feb 16 with 988 viewsllangyfelach

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 12:51 - Feb 16 by dickythorpe

Mate, twitter is becoming a cess pit of pond life. Plus so many on there think their opinions means something

Beginning to agree with you, old bean. You should see it on a match day, especially if we lose. Makes this place look sane

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 13:02 - Feb 16 with 977 viewsdickythorpe

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 12:56 - Feb 16 by llangyfelach

Beginning to agree with you, old bean. You should see it on a match day, especially if we lose. Makes this place look sane

I was toying with rejoining but a few views on there put me off.
Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 13:03 - Feb 16 with 976 viewsllangyfelach

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 13:02 - Feb 16 by dickythorpe

I was toying with rejoining but a few views on there put me off.

Can be deadly on there, plenty of grade a lunatics

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 13:16 - Feb 16 with 960 viewsbluenile

I believe I've told this one before, but I once, when i was a nipper, I prematurely announced to all the kids in my street that my father had died (he hadn't)........how come? I hear you say. Well my dad's name was George, and to all my cousins and some others he was "Uncle George". We lived in an upstairs flat, and one afternoon, as I headed downstairs my mum's sister appeared and said to my mum, who was at the top of the stairs "Bad news, Uncle George has died"..................I headed outside feeling empty and tearful, the other kids asked what was wrong, so, obviously, I told them my father had died.............the news swept through the street like wildfire, with my mate Stewart telling his mother what had happened. It's about an hour later, and here's my old man strolling up the street, whistling happily, unaware of the furore to come, and obviously not realising that he was 'back from the dead' like Lazarus himself.................Anyway, it turned out that my mum and my aunty had a distant Uncle, Uncle George, who lived in Scotland, and he had, indeed, past away. Happy days...................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Login to get fewer ads

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 13:20 - Feb 16 with 954 viewsdickythorpe

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 13:16 - Feb 16 by bluenile

I believe I've told this one before, but I once, when i was a nipper, I prematurely announced to all the kids in my street that my father had died (he hadn't)........how come? I hear you say. Well my dad's name was George, and to all my cousins and some others he was "Uncle George". We lived in an upstairs flat, and one afternoon, as I headed downstairs my mum's sister appeared and said to my mum, who was at the top of the stairs "Bad news, Uncle George has died"..................I headed outside feeling empty and tearful, the other kids asked what was wrong, so, obviously, I told them my father had died.............the news swept through the street like wildfire, with my mate Stewart telling his mother what had happened. It's about an hour later, and here's my old man strolling up the street, whistling happily, unaware of the furore to come, and obviously not realising that he was 'back from the dead' like Lazarus himself.................Anyway, it turned out that my mum and my aunty had a distant Uncle, Uncle George, who lived in Scotland, and he had, indeed, past away. Happy days...................

Christ!!! I bet people shat themselves when they saw your old man!!!
Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 14:36 - Feb 16 with 895 viewscimlajack

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 13:16 - Feb 16 by bluenile

It takes a lot to make me smile on a monday, but the above post hit the spot
Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 15:00 - Feb 16 with 865 viewsLohengrin

Tony Hart dies AGAIN on 10:00 - Feb 16 by llangyfelach

Have you seen Goodnight Sweetheart? They weren't far wrong.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024