Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS 18:04 - Feb 20 with 9855 viewsAquinas

Three girls are thought to be trying to go to Syria to join ISIS... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31554844

When a 15 year was caught on a plane attempting to join ISIS in December she was stopped by anti-terrorism police and returned to her family. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11299128/Girl-15-stop

My questions are -

Should these girls be allowed to just return to their families in the UK despite their radical views?

Should they be charged with terror-related offences and sent to juvenile prison like they would if they were over 18 or men?
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 18:24 - Feb 20 with 4217 viewsDyfnant

Hasn't it been reported previously that girls like this end up being used as spunk rags. Fick as thuck

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 18:30 - Feb 20 with 4206 viewsLohengrin

Deport the entire extended family with immediate effect. If that was the penalty I wonder how many of these other sh1tbags would have been so keen to get involved if it occurred to them the direct result would be to have their grandparents dropped back off in the dunes.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 18:33 - Feb 20 with 4201 viewsClinton

If the three get to Syria, they probably wont come back (alive). So no problem.
You cant bang-up 15 year olds in prison just for being stupid. Let her go back to the family. By the way who determine's what is a radical view? If some had their way, half of the leftists in this country would be banged up for being 'radicals' as they oppose the creeping dominance of the ruling/richest classes.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 18:39 - Feb 20 with 4190 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I do wonder sometimes when I read about how horrified the parents are in these cases....maybe if you didn't raise (brainwash) your kids into such a narrow, strict religious way maybe they wouldn't be tempted to go off and experience IslamMax out in The Caliphate.

Maybe if you'd embraced a more cosmopolitan education for them they wouldn't be so thick as sh*t in these situations.

This no doubt a very harsh assessment, but f*ck em. Stop whining when your kids follow the logic through of what you started.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 18:50 - Feb 20 with 4177 viewsAquinas

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 18:33 - Feb 20 by Clinton

If the three get to Syria, they probably wont come back (alive). So no problem.
You cant bang-up 15 year olds in prison just for being stupid. Let her go back to the family. By the way who determine's what is a radical view? If some had their way, half of the leftists in this country would be banged up for being 'radicals' as they oppose the creeping dominance of the ruling/richest classes.

The law of the land determines a radical view. They stand accused of travelling to join an organisation that the Government has defined as a terrorist group.

The book is being thrown at the young 20 something muslim men who have gone out to fight, but the girls going out (who are usually described as intelligent, in this case straight A students) are seen as brainwashed, impressionable etc.

In my opinion they should be sent to a juvenile detention centre for a few months and then on release they should have restricted internet access and be placed on a no fly list. Also, if these girls are hoodwinked into going out there, surely the police should seize their computers and read their social media conversations for evidence of extremist views and exactly who they have been talking to.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:06 - Feb 20 with 4151 viewsWingstandwood

Aquinas? Your questions?........ They should not be allowed back into the U.K ever! f##k em let them rot and let them suffer the consequences of their actions. Why should the taxpayer have to foot the bill to imprison/reintegrate/keep under surveillance. The money is better spent on this countries sick and elderly i.e. people who want to be here in the first place etc.

The prison option?...... Being treated like absolute lowlife scum by vile religious-fascist psychopaths in a war-torn shithole is going to be a far worse punishment than any U.K female juvenile prison. The last thing this country and society needs is that bunch 'radicalising' fellow inmates inside.

They’ll really suffer the side-effect(s) and experiences of ISIS’s ‘isolationalist’ ideology i.e. lack of medicines, 20hr power cuts, Syrian regime/U.S bombs going off left right and centre etc. Letting back in the U.K would be like returning them to a holiday camp compared to what they’re about to experience and witness.

Enjoy yourselves ladies!

Argus!

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:11 - Feb 20 with 4138 viewsAquinas

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:06 - Feb 20 by Wingstandwood

Aquinas? Your questions?........ They should not be allowed back into the U.K ever! f##k em let them rot and let them suffer the consequences of their actions. Why should the taxpayer have to foot the bill to imprison/reintegrate/keep under surveillance. The money is better spent on this countries sick and elderly i.e. people who want to be here in the first place etc.

The prison option?...... Being treated like absolute lowlife scum by vile religious-fascist psychopaths in a war-torn shithole is going to be a far worse punishment than any U.K female juvenile prison. The last thing this country and society needs is that bunch 'radicalising' fellow inmates inside.

They’ll really suffer the side-effect(s) and experiences of ISIS’s ‘isolationalist’ ideology i.e. lack of medicines, 20hr power cuts, Syrian regime/U.S bombs going off left right and centre etc. Letting back in the U.K would be like returning them to a holiday camp compared to what they’re about to experience and witness.

Enjoy yourselves ladies!

I agree.

As I am not a father, I was wondering if those who do have teenage children feel differently?

Obviously it has almost unanimously been agreed they shouldn't be allowed back. But I don't know how i'd feel if I had a 15 year old myself. Would I look at it from a parental point of view and feel sorry for the parents and think 'they're too young to understand'? Or would I stick with the view I have now that they should be jailed if they ever return.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:16 - Feb 20 with 4129 viewsPozuelosSideys

Should be careful about underestimating how much their faith means to some of these people. Its drummed in to you all your life. Its just another form of grooming.

Ive overheard comments and conversations in the past from some of the most professional and intelligent people in the workplace (female) who honestly felt that back when Bin Laden was around and the Americans were chasing, that he would "bring hell on the Americans and that they should be very scared".. they completely agreed that Bin Laden was doing the right thing.. i couldnt believe what i was hearing.

I think its hard for most Westerners to actually comprehend the thought-processes they have. What seems crazy to us, is normal to them.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:16 - Feb 20 with 4128 viewsGowerjack

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 18:30 - Feb 20 by Lohengrin

Deport the entire extended family with immediate effect. If that was the penalty I wonder how many of these other sh1tbags would have been so keen to get involved if it occurred to them the direct result would be to have their grandparents dropped back off in the dunes.

Sadly and I mean it really sadly I'm almost inclined to agree with that.

What really pees me off is the complete silence from the mainstream Muslim community each time the lunatic fringe commit another atrocity.

Is there a popular movement of moderate Muslims ?

I dont know of one.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:24 - Feb 20 with 4114 viewsClinton

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 18:50 - Feb 20 by Aquinas

The law of the land determines a radical view. They stand accused of travelling to join an organisation that the Government has defined as a terrorist group.

The book is being thrown at the young 20 something muslim men who have gone out to fight, but the girls going out (who are usually described as intelligent, in this case straight A students) are seen as brainwashed, impressionable etc.

In my opinion they should be sent to a juvenile detention centre for a few months and then on release they should have restricted internet access and be placed on a no fly list. Also, if these girls are hoodwinked into going out there, surely the police should seize their computers and read their social media conversations for evidence of extremist views and exactly who they have been talking to.

Ok I get the point, but maybe the government and media are overplaying the whole thing anyway.
ISIS is probably less of a threat than the IRA in the 70s and 80s. We didnt stop people travelling to and from Ireland (North or South) despite the havoc being caused by IRA terrorists. Think of the bombs that devastated Manchester city centre, the City Of London office block, and the one in the Hotel that Thatcher was staying in. ISIS havent done anything like that, it seems to me they are somewhat tied up in disputes with Assad and with the Kurds some 3000 miles away.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:37 - Feb 20 with 4090 viewsAquinas

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:24 - Feb 20 by Clinton

Ok I get the point, but maybe the government and media are overplaying the whole thing anyway.
ISIS is probably less of a threat than the IRA in the 70s and 80s. We didnt stop people travelling to and from Ireland (North or South) despite the havoc being caused by IRA terrorists. Think of the bombs that devastated Manchester city centre, the City Of London office block, and the one in the Hotel that Thatcher was staying in. ISIS havent done anything like that, it seems to me they are somewhat tied up in disputes with Assad and with the Kurds some 3000 miles away.

If you thinking about a direct threat to the UK, then yeah I would probably say that the IRA at their height were causing more deaths on British soil than ISIS. However, the IRA did not have as much support with people born in England as ISIS does now. The IRA's aims were not to make the world 'a global Ireland', ISIS is a global threat, the IRA weren't.

I watched this video yesterday and shocked me what the views of your average young muslim is. Remember, it was the BBC who produced the video and chose the participants..

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:44 - Feb 20 with 4077 viewsClinton

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:37 - Feb 20 by Aquinas

If you thinking about a direct threat to the UK, then yeah I would probably say that the IRA at their height were causing more deaths on British soil than ISIS. However, the IRA did not have as much support with people born in England as ISIS does now. The IRA's aims were not to make the world 'a global Ireland', ISIS is a global threat, the IRA weren't.

I watched this video yesterday and shocked me what the views of your average young muslim is. Remember, it was the BBC who produced the video and chose the participants..

I'm trying to imagine the world as 'a global Ireland' .......the mind boggles

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 20:24 - Feb 20 with 4046 viewsWingstandwood

My assessment of the IRA and ISIS?

Unlike the IRA? ISIS and their likeminded fan-boys n’ fan-girlz want to murder U.K citizens by the thousand! ISIS have released numerous video’s urging their followers to attack the non-Muslim innocent public outside of its proclaimed caliphate. A U.K plot has allegedly been uncovered and a U.K citizen has been arrested in Liverpool i.e. a certain Mohammed Ammer Ali!

You’ve got to ask yourself why did this guy with a rather Muslim sounding name have the intent to buy one of the world’s most deadliest toxins (6,000 X’s more potent than cyanide!) in an amount that could kill vastly more than the IRA ever did on the U.K mainland.

I dont think he was buying it for recreational usage do you?......... Call me intuitive?........ I reckon that the guy with the rather Muslim sounding name should have himself just like the girls been given a no return one-way-ticket as far away from this f##cking country as possible! In fact 3,000 miles isn't far enough IMO!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 21:11]

Argus!

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 22:07 - Feb 20 with 3955 viewscwrw

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 20:24 - Feb 20 by Wingstandwood

My assessment of the IRA and ISIS?

Unlike the IRA? ISIS and their likeminded fan-boys n’ fan-girlz want to murder U.K citizens by the thousand! ISIS have released numerous video’s urging their followers to attack the non-Muslim innocent public outside of its proclaimed caliphate. A U.K plot has allegedly been uncovered and a U.K citizen has been arrested in Liverpool i.e. a certain Mohammed Ammer Ali!

You’ve got to ask yourself why did this guy with a rather Muslim sounding name have the intent to buy one of the world’s most deadliest toxins (6,000 X’s more potent than cyanide!) in an amount that could kill vastly more than the IRA ever did on the U.K mainland.

I dont think he was buying it for recreational usage do you?......... Call me intuitive?........ I reckon that the guy with the rather Muslim sounding name should have himself just like the girls been given a no return one-way-ticket as far away from this f##cking country as possible! In fact 3,000 miles isn't far enough IMO!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 21:11]

Wholeheartedly agree a very good post
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 22:28 - Feb 20 with 3935 viewsskippyjack

They're straight A pupils mun.. skilled.. you can't get rid of skilled people mun..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 23:58 - Feb 20 with 3886 viewsScoobyWho

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:16 - Feb 20 by PozuelosSideys

Should be careful about underestimating how much their faith means to some of these people. Its drummed in to you all your life. Its just another form of grooming.

Ive overheard comments and conversations in the past from some of the most professional and intelligent people in the workplace (female) who honestly felt that back when Bin Laden was around and the Americans were chasing, that he would "bring hell on the Americans and that they should be very scared".. they completely agreed that Bin Laden was doing the right thing.. i couldnt believe what i was hearing.

I think its hard for most Westerners to actually comprehend the thought-processes they have. What seems crazy to us, is normal to them.

Kids know fck all at 15 mate, this is just an adventure for them, which will end up in their demise I would imagine, still, suits certain agendas.

Me ? I don't care what happens to them, we all make choices, and no matter your age they impact on you for the rest of your life. All systems go for the young ladies, I hope they enjoy the short while they have left.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 07:06 - Feb 21 with 3829 viewsdameedna

I like Muslims generally but also know first hand from dining out with Muslims, that some of the womenfolk believe and think that Western men are dirty and they say this in pubic in Arabic, which I understand or have it explained to me by my colleagues.

When women are venting their Muslim hard line beliefs, it is time for me to leave the room as there will be trouble as I will not back down to anyone or group calling me dirty in public.

Don't know these girls but I doubt they will become good citizens and this may pass to their offspring which is not right as they should know better. No excuse for female thuggery. Hit it hard and hit it head on.

As I say I like Muslims in general.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 07:30 - Feb 21 with 3817 viewsjackforever

I've always been a liberal sort of fella but feck me i am reaching breaking point with these stupid brainwashed fools. Step one ban religion from the uk in all forms. Step two if people dont like it then feck off. Step three pull the croissants out of the oven and have a coffee. As for these girls hope.they have a great time on their road trip. Sure it will be a blast.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 07:32 - Feb 21 with 3814 viewsLohengrin

What really p!sses me off about all this is the fact there would appear to be no funds in the public coffers to fund life-saving treatment for the young Bevan girl and yet the powers that be will happily find ten times as much to fund a search for these farkin creatures, and for what?

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 07:36 - Feb 21 with 3811 viewsicecoldjack

Is it possible that the UK government can offer a free one way air ticket to all the those who want to go to ISIS ?

That way we can all be clear on who wants to be British and who wants out and when they go they go for good.

Time to draw a line in the sand . Very simplistic view i know.

I feel awful for genuine muslim people who are getting nothing but grief in the UK ,because they are dammed if they speak out against ISIS by their own and dammed by the rest of the UK if they don't.

So all those who want to leave and believe in a better way please form an orderly queue and fook off for good. Build on what you believe in and try and form the caliphate , i'll get the popcorn ready as the new problem then becomes the battle between sunni and shia .

Religion kills.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 09:18 - Feb 21 with 3746 viewsLord_Bony

Apparently they were groomed from a jihadist dating site by this guy.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 09:24 - Feb 21 with 3737 viewsLohengrin

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 09:18 - Feb 21 by Lord_Bony

Apparently they were groomed from a jihadist dating site by this guy.

A billy goat with a silk tea cosy, no wonder their heads were turned.

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 11:56 - Feb 21 with 3673 viewsmax936

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 07:32 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

What really p!sses me off about all this is the fact there would appear to be no funds in the public coffers to fund life-saving treatment for the young Bevan girl and yet the powers that be will happily find ten times as much to fund a search for these farkin creatures, and for what?

Great post and sadly very true, it makes my blood boil, if these young girls have been that radicalised, its probably best that they have left the Country, because there's no doubt that they'll be recruited here to try and commit an atrocity somewhere in the Country.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 17:52 - Feb 21 with 3561 viewsdeanscfc

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:37 - Feb 20 by Aquinas

The 1 or 2 in that video who have the gall to say they could support ISIS should be investigated and checked on 24/7. Makes me so angry that these idiots reside in our country.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 20:08 - Feb 21 with 3519 viewsFlashberryjack

The girls will be welcomed back into this country with ticking time bombs in their bellies.

This country Is f*cked

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024