Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there something wrong With Greg Dyke ? 15:13 - Mar 27 with 721 viewsScoobyWho

All I ever hear from him is bumbling nonsense, admittedly so called national TV has concentrated on England to the detriment of all other nations again this week, as has the radio which has gone England ballistic !

However, I listened to Dyke talking this morning on my way home from work and the guy sounds all mixed up and confused, he basically made no sense at all, is he an experiment ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Is there something wrong With Greg Dyke ? on 15:46 - Mar 27 with 696 viewsPegojack

All though my career, in all sorts of private and public enterprises, I have seen this phenomenon time and time again.

A kn*b is promoted to a top position and to justify his appointment, his huge salary, pension, high end company car, etc., he will immediately set off proposing all sorts of ridiculous changes which, when people sit down and examine them in detail, turn out to be complete and utter excrement.

It's the "look at me, I'm the new broom sweeping clean, look at all these brilliant ideas for change I've come up with, everything you've done before is rubbish because I know best" syndrome.
Is there something wrong With Greg Dyke ? on 15:57 - Mar 27 with 690 viewsStarsky

Some people just talk in sound bites don't they?

I always laugh when I think back to my ex-boss, when asked if our company was busy, he'd reply "we're as busy as we are" the other guy would always nod approvingly... But obviously no one was any the wiser.

It's just the internet, init.

Is there something wrong With Greg Dyke ? on 18:34 - Mar 27 with 652 viewsswan_si

he sounds very, very drunk.

Is there something wrong With Greg Dyke ? on 20:25 - Mar 27 with 596 viewsABERSWAN

It's not just me who has noticed then. I wanted to put him on the players I hate thread,but he's just a big embarrassment. I think he is the new Dave Whelan,trying to get on the telly,talking s**t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024