Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid cymru 19:14 - Apr 16 with 3479 viewsjackportis

Time to change their name? Taken more seriously?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Plaid cymru on 19:15 - Apr 16 with 1466 viewsDarran

To Cum Rees?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plaid cymru on 19:20 - Apr 16 with 1454 viewsjackportis

Plaid cymru on 19:15 - Apr 16 by Darran

To Cum Rees?

I like it. Could have a sort of the new welsh miliband brothers.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Plaid cymru on 19:21 - Apr 16 with 1447 viewsDarran

Plaid cymru on 19:20 - Apr 16 by jackportis

I like it. Could have a sort of the new welsh miliband brothers.

Oh f*ck you don't want to mention that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plaid cymru on 19:24 - Apr 16 with 1440 viewsjackportis

Plaid cymru on 19:21 - Apr 16 by Darran

Oh f*ck you don't want to mention that.

Im sure there would b some scattered support somewhere. I would reduce speed limits to 20 for starters.

Plaid cymru on 19:26 - Apr 16 with 1434 viewsJackfath

Plaid cymru on 19:24 - Apr 16 by jackportis

Im sure there would b some scattered support somewhere. I would reduce speed limits to 20 for starters.

I would ban all tobacco and associated products.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Plaid cymru on 19:28 - Apr 16 with 1422 viewsHighjack

How about the Wales All Nationalist Collection or WANC for short?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Plaid cymru on 19:47 - Apr 16 with 1387 viewsmonmouth

Plaidiau Cymriau has a nice ring.

I'll tell you who'll know. Trampiau.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Plaid cymru on 20:07 - Apr 16 with 1374 viewsWarwickHunt

They should combine with the Sweaties and call themselves Tartan Plaid.

*coat*
Login to get fewer ads

Plaid cymru on 20:12 - Apr 16 with 1356 viewsKilkennyjack

How about something like...... 'the party of wales' ? ......coat ?

Beware of the Risen People

Plaid cymru on 20:42 - Apr 16 with 1316 viewsjackportis

Why is there not one ethnic minority in the audience for the bbc debate? Shocking.

Plaid cymru on 21:02 - Apr 16 with 1291 viewsLohengrin

Plaid cymru on 20:42 - Apr 16 by jackportis

Why is there not one ethnic minority in the audience for the bbc debate? Shocking.

There's one centre stage. How big a spotlight do you want to throw?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Plaid cymru on 22:12 - Apr 16 with 1211 viewsskippyjack

Plaid cymru on 21:02 - Apr 16 by Lohengrin

There's one centre stage. How big a spotlight do you want to throw?

I'm sure everyone has racism on the mind..

A queue in a bank

An old style labour oldie with glasses
A refined looking women with glasses
A normal jumper and jeans bloke
Guy in suit
ECB

The normal bloke on the phone.. 'I just bumped into the black guy that lives down the road.. Miserable b*stard he was'.. What would their replies be..

old labour guy.. Can't say that boy..
Refined women.. Ignorant barbaric insubordinate species of human waste.. Why even mention black (love a contradiction from a refinery type)
Guy in suit.. I am asperation.. I am fantastic.. I'm the business.. Profit.. Errorless.. He's not even worth my shoe..
ECB... What would you mutter?

The correct way to deal with this..

My view.. Nothing.. I don't listen.. I don't care.. To call him a blatant racist would be ignorant..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Plaid cymru on 22:22 - Apr 16 with 1202 viewsexiledclaseboy

Plaid cymru on 22:12 - Apr 16 by skippyjack

I'm sure everyone has racism on the mind..

A queue in a bank

An old style labour oldie with glasses
A refined looking women with glasses
A normal jumper and jeans bloke
Guy in suit
ECB

The normal bloke on the phone.. 'I just bumped into the black guy that lives down the road.. Miserable b*stard he was'.. What would their replies be..

old labour guy.. Can't say that boy..
Refined women.. Ignorant barbaric insubordinate species of human waste.. Why even mention black (love a contradiction from a refinery type)
Guy in suit.. I am asperation.. I am fantastic.. I'm the business.. Profit.. Errorless.. He's not even worth my shoe..
ECB... What would you mutter?

The correct way to deal with this..

My view.. Nothing.. I don't listen.. I don't care.. To call him a blatant racist would be ignorant..

I have no idea what's going on on Planet Skippy this evening mush but keep me out of it eh. I've no idea what you're on about and no desire to find out.

Poll: Tory leader

Plaid cymru on 22:47 - Apr 16 with 1178 viewsskippyjack

Plaid cymru on 22:22 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

I have no idea what's going on on Planet Skippy this evening mush but keep me out of it eh. I've no idea what you're on about and no desire to find out.

Stop smoking.. It's clogging up your head..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Plaid cymru on 08:21 - Apr 17 with 1073 viewsBrynmill_Jack

There is a massive left field void with Labour having vacated it since 1993. If they had a change of mindset and realised neither Wales or Scotland would ever be ALLOWED to leave the union they could have a huge impact on British Politics.

Leanne's working class background is working wonders for her image but the party need to drop the whole nationalist thing and change things on a uk wide level for those left behind by Thatcherism.

People are so fed up with the choice between the career politicians (a lot of whom haven't done a proper days work through privilege or otherwise) of Tory and Tory lite that this is a massive opportunity to make a real and positive difference for the ordinary people of this country.

Hate UKIP all you like but they have done on the right what Leanne/Sturgeon should be doing on the left. Farage's call to banish big business from politics was what I want to hear from PC, bit they will alienate everyone East of Offa's dyke if they do not change their name.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Plaid cymru on 08:45 - Apr 17 with 1050 viewsPegojack

I want to vote SNP but, feck me, there isn't a candidate in the North Herefordshire constituency.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2015 8:46]
Plaid cymru on 09:03 - Apr 17 with 1026 viewsyescomeon

I disagree about the name change, wouldn't want plaid cymru to expand across the border, happy enough it operating as a party of Wales for Wales

Upthecity!

Plaid cymru on 09:10 - Apr 17 with 1017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Plaid cymru on 09:03 - Apr 17 by yescomeon

I disagree about the name change, wouldn't want plaid cymru to expand across the border, happy enough it operating as a party of Wales for Wales

Well if that's the case why is she allowed to address a uk wide TV audience? Same goes for the SNP . I know they could have a say in any coalition government (albeit a very minor one) but if they are not going to put candidates forward in England why would the English want to hear a thing she says. I would find it very annoying if I was living in England having to listen to those two who have nothing to offer me.

As for not changing it's name, it never really served it well in Wales of all places ! What's their share of the vote here?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Plaid cymru on 10:19 - Apr 17 with 984 viewsperchrockjack

If Plaid is for Wales ,by definition ,why is it Welsh voters do not vote for them in any numbers apart form the heart lands of the language..
In Swansea and the old industrial towns I can never ever remember any support worthy of the name for them

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Plaid cymru on 10:34 - Apr 17 with 964 viewstrampie

Plaid cymru on 10:19 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

If Plaid is for Wales ,by definition ,why is it Welsh voters do not vote for them in any numbers apart form the heart lands of the language..
In Swansea and the old industrial towns I can never ever remember any support worthy of the name for them

Labour scare mongering in South Wales its been going on since at least the war, there was a piece in the London Guardian [may have been yesterday], where the journalist [Welsh journalist] seemed to be saying saying she was scared of the nationalists when she was young, her mother was English, but now she thinks Wales needs more nationalism.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Plaid cymru on 10:34 - Apr 17 with 964 viewsLeonisGod

Plaid cymru on 10:19 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

That's the weird thing. It's a massive contrast to the SNP who are a major player up there. i can only assume that the vast majority of Welsh people don't view themselves as Welsh above British, and so don't really see the need for a nationalist party to fight for Wales. But I could be well wide of the mark there.

I'm considering voting for them. If you think that this is the election to place our representatives in Westminster, who better to represent Wales than a Welsh party who won't have to tow a party line drawn in England? You know that they'll solely fight for a voice for Wales.
Plaid cymru on 10:37 - Apr 17 with 956 viewsyescomeon

Plaid cymru on 09:10 - Apr 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Well if that's the case why is she allowed to address a uk wide TV audience? Same goes for the SNP . I know they could have a say in any coalition government (albeit a very minor one) but if they are not going to put candidates forward in England why would the English want to hear a thing she says. I would find it very annoying if I was living in England having to listen to those two who have nothing to offer me.

As for not changing it's name, it never really served it well in Wales of all places ! What's their share of the vote here?

Valid points but we have the same bbc in Wales as they do in England, if Plaid weren't there then Wales wouldn't be mentioned.

Upthecity!

Plaid cymru on 10:41 - Apr 17 with 952 viewstrampie

Plaid cymru on 10:34 - Apr 17 by LeonisGod

That's the weird thing. It's a massive contrast to the SNP who are a major player up there. i can only assume that the vast majority of Welsh people don't view themselves as Welsh above British, and so don't really see the need for a nationalist party to fight for Wales. But I could be well wide of the mark there.

I'm considering voting for them. If you think that this is the election to place our representatives in Westminster, who better to represent Wales than a Welsh party who won't have to tow a party line drawn in England? You know that they'll solely fight for a voice for Wales.

Its historical and its scaremongering by the Labour party going back donkey years [you don't really want to know what they used to tell the South Wales massive as I don't want to give air to such false nonsense, but take it from me Labour have never been afraid of the Conservatives or Liberals or anyone else in South Wales only Plaid as they know that Plaid are the one party that can take them in South Wales, that hasn't happened because of the scaremongering but once the miners generation die out [they still think they are voting left wing half of them] then we might see Plaid finally start winning in South Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Plaid cymru on 10:47 - Apr 17 with 945 viewslondonlisa2001

Plaid cymru on 10:34 - Apr 17 by trampie

Labour scare mongering in South Wales its been going on since at least the war, there was a piece in the London Guardian [may have been yesterday], where the journalist [Welsh journalist] seemed to be saying saying she was scared of the nationalists when she was young, her mother was English, but now she thinks Wales needs more nationalism.

Manchester Trampie - it's the Manchester Guardian...

I think Wales needs a much stronger voice. From the perspective of London at least, Wales and Welsh issues are seldom mentioned. Having said that, Plaid's problem at the moment is they are in a no man's land. Neither appealing under their current leadership to the traditional Plaid supporter, nor having caught the imagination of the traditional Labour supporter in enough numbers.

I don't think cosying up to SNP is the correct thing to do - they have a very different agenda. Leanne is coming across as the girl who is chuffed to be the popular girl's friend - she needs to be careful as it is making her look weak.
Plaid cymru on 11:00 - Apr 17 with 916 viewstrampie

Plaids problem is well known, trying to stay in favour with the heartlands and trying to gain favour with the towns, villages and valleys of South Wales.
Its difficult to balance the both, cant say they are doing much wrong, it is what it is and they just have to do their best, immigrants are flooding into their heartlands mind and I don't mean overseas immigrants either [few of them are likely to vote Plaid, but some will], its one big reason why Plaid need to try and crack South Wales but because of decades and decades of scaremongering in South Wales it wont be easy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024