Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think bridge should be a sport 00:00 - Apr 29 with 1992 viewsTheArtChappy

If chess is classed as a sport why can't bridge. I haven't got a clue how to play bridge, I've just seen it a few times on sky sports news

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Do you think bridge should be a sport on 00:33 - Apr 29 with 1979 viewschessgenius

Both chess and bridge should be classified as mind sports. Snooker is a sport but blind people cannot play but they can play chess. Golfers can smoke while playing competitive golf but smoking is banned in chess.

Both chess and bridge excercise the mind and a healthy mind leads to a healthy body.
Do you think bridge should be a sport on 06:31 - Apr 29 with 1961 viewsjack247

No. Neither should be classed as sport. The whole ethos of sport is that it is physical activity. Chessgenius classes them as mind sports and though I haven't heard the term before, I would go along with that. I have no doubt both take some serious skill to compete at a high level.

I wouldn't class poker as a sport either, though it got jazzed up and packaged as one a few years ago.
Do you think bridge should be a sport on 07:29 - Apr 29 with 1945 viewsbuilthjack

No

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Do you think bridge should be a sport on 09:30 - Apr 29 with 1916 viewsdickythorpe

Doing Crosswords should be a sport.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024